Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous reloadable VISA cards with own bank account  (Read 5335 times)
bernard75 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 09:10:17 AM

You sure?
In the event that you would like to remove the 1000€ first time deposit limit on your unverified account or the 10,000€ deposit limit for any future deposits and/or withdrawals, verification is necessary.

And the bank account will match any name.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ntm124

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 09:48:33 AM

I have used quite alot prepaid visa with bank account attached. some works with mp , some not, that s why I want to ask u. if it works fine with mp, I might get a load of it. can u give me answer soon.

Owning a diverse crypto-portfolio is now as easy as holding a single token - for anyone.
ntm124

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 05:45:50 AM

You ask the bank already ?

Owning a diverse crypto-portfolio is now as easy as holding a single token - for anyone.
ntm124

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 03:34:41 PM

seriously op is really annoying. we pm each other. he said he sold out everything. now if he sells it, he needs 10 at least each time. i said, ok let me prepare btc first because i only have pm. then i ask him some information regarding the bank. and recently he said it is forever sold out, at least for u, worst customer award.
I think what op is saying is unacceptable. I have the right to get to know more about the card info. and I do tell him that i need the time to prepare the money. how come he says like that to his client then

ntm124

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 03:56:34 PM

wikipedia knows everything about the world. so of course u r not wikipedia, but if u sell a product at least u need to know how it can be used. I only ask u if it can be used with paypal usd or not ( paypal which is registered in us and only accept bank that is registered in us, when according to his note, his card is issued by an euro bank) and u turned down and said stuff that unacceptable.
On the second pm between us, u changed the story and said that u only sell 10 card per time now. when u do not put any notice about it on the forum.
10 card is totally different from 1 . and I do not have so much btc in stock. so I ask him if he accepts pm. he said no. then i told him to give time to prepare the amount and i will come back shortly. ( i m new here, and i intended to buy only 1 card with him as a first time trial) . today when I ask him if the card is ready for paypal that is registered in us or not ( us paypal) , he said that i m blah blah blah.
what the hell, u turn out selling 10 times more than  u said, the customer has the right to say that he needs time to prepare money.
and since it is 10 card not 1, he has the right to ask for detailed info.
u r saying u have a lot client so u dont need more, i believe if u keep that intention on ur mind, it is not good for ur business. because it means u dont respect ur customer!

infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:11:49 PM

You can verify a PayPal account with a non-US bank.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
ntm124

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 11:11:03 PM

you can verify a pp with any master and visa . but to withdraw the money from an us pp, u have to add an us bank on it and withdraw to that bank. I dont say about pp cards or anything. I am asking about the info that is necessary for any user, it is u who couldnt answer those info and becomes annoyed. DO u really understand the card that u r having in ur hand, its features and its function Huh

ntm124

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 11:22:50 PM

what do u mean with annoying??? i m asking u upfront and respect u. it is u who turn to insult ur client. from the point u said that u only sell 10 card, if i am not interested in, i m not saying anything else.
do u see my post that is like spamming in this forum or only on the topic that I am in need?Huh
at the first time, u dont even know if the card can be used with mp or not, how come u said u understand about pp and ur card???
what is the proof here to say that I dont understand how pp works, show me???
Sellers normally become annoyed with the clients  if the clients ask the information they are unable to answer. so ithink the main reason u become annoyed here ( even after i said i will take 10 just make sure u have it frequently) is that u do not have sufficient knowledge of ur card.
that s all.
people pls watch out, this seller doesnt even understand clearly about his product. be seriously careful on dealing with his services!

Mota
Legendary

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:24:49 PM

back to the point (topic) please. Is the 10 card minimum only for US customers or for European ones as well? Also, please note that OP has every right to handle his customers as he pleases, it is your choice alone to buy from him and your duty to inform yourself in an appropriate way before you buy.
Also, spamming the topic with useless comments when you have nearly no comments at all makes you seem more like a troll *throws a bone*
bernard75 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:32:45 PM

There never was and never will be a limit, except for this guy.
I think you get the picture from what he posts here and his PMs are even worse.
Mota
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:39:18 PM

Thank you for the info. I can imagine  Grin
ntm124

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 11:39:31 PM

It is my right to know more about the services before I m going to use it. and it is the seller's duty to provide enough information for the buyer.
And for my duty, I think I have the duty with all the members here if I see anything sketchy of a sellers.
I m giving my reviews for the members who want to use his services. there is nothing bad here.
All the info here is about his services, how his card should be used, his terms blah blah
sir, if I dont share the 10 cards info, do u have ur questions here??
I think Sellers do not understand about PP , MB and PZ himself. there are 2 types of those accounts US and Non US. You can use an us bank ( a bank that is registered in US locally) with any account, us or non us. But for US accounts, u can only use it with a US bank  not a bank that has the currency in USD - totally different
so guys, if u r looking at the cards with its features of using with PP, MB, PZ ( as the seller mention it as one of its main feature in his topic), make sure that u got the right info.

ntm124

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 11:41:09 PM

how can I inform myself in appopriate way of his card when he never mention what his card service is HuhHuh? did u see any note here on the topic that he is saying about 10 card minimum order???
If I dont need his services, I m not going to spend my time here to clarify the main point that I am concerned of : his card feature.
but it is him who never answers to the main point of myself : Can the card use with PP registered in us, not with paypal in usd.
If u have the info, u could have answered it to the point. but in stead, u insult ur clients.
For me, if the answer is yes, then I can understand that the card can be used with any paypal us or non us account.
but if the answer is no, then it can be used with specific country account, not with any country account - totally different buddy
How do u think if it is that sellers who pm me first asking what types of card i have been used. and then through 2nd pm between us, saying i need to buy at least 10 with his order?Huh?

bernard75 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:51:56 PM

I really dont want to answer to this quys illusions, but nobody ever complained he couldnt link it with PP.
And that is worldwide, not only for the US.
Mota
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 12:02:36 AM

His problem is more focused on the verification. You need a valid Bank account/CC to get a verified PP account. After that one can link as many CC's as one wants. All of his posts scream pretty much wannabe pp scammer....
ntm124

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 12:31:13 AM

I m not asking for the verification. 25$ , and I can help u verify account all over the world.
my main concern here is about is the bank. u said that the card is issued with a bank in europe. so my assumption is that it cant be used with a paypal that is registered in US because a paypal that is registered in us can only be used with a bank that is registered in us.
but, a bank that is registered in us ( not only in usd currency) can be used with any country paypal, us or non us.
so if u say that ur card can be used with paypal worldwide, the bank account must be registered with a US bank not with a euro bank that provide bank account in usd. pls clarify this.
All I want to make sure is that the bank account that is attached with his reloadable visa card is usable with a Paypal that is registered in us. because one of the main feature he said is that it has its own bank and can be used with PP.
THIS IS NOT ILLUSION. I M ASKING ABOUT THE BANK FEATURE OF UR CARD. A US PAYPAL ACCOUNT CAN ONLY WITHDRAW TO A US BANK. NOT A BANK THAT IS IN USD. CAN UR CARD WITH ITS BANK ACCOUNT RECEIVE WITHDRAWAL FROM A US PAYPAL HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

I never asked u if the card can be linked with paypal or not?? any master card can be linked with paypal worldwide sir, not only ur card.

guys if u do not have sufficient knowledge of Paypal, dont say stupid things. I dont even mention PP on my service, how come I scam it Huh??

ntm124

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 11:01:54 AM

Sent u another pm , hope to get ur answer this time

Mota
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:26:48 PM

welcome to my ignore list. if you want to know if paypal accepts that card just read their agb. you said it yourself, withdrawals from a us paypal account is only possible to the bank account it was verified with or another verified account. I can't find a statement anywhere where it says that the bank has to be in the US. Fees:
PayPal balance or bank account:
    Free when sending money inside the US.

Debit/Credit card fee:
    2.9% of total amount sent plus $0.30 per transaction (the sender decides who pays this fee).

Outside the US:
    Small fee of 0.5% to 2% (depends on destination) when fully funded with bank account or PayPal balance. 3.4% to 3.9% if paying with a credit or debit card

That cost me about 1 minute. And it pretty much says it all.
desto

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 01:34:42 PM

Used those cards, but they have also weak side - these cards can be blocked with all funds on them. All funds comming from Poland are checked by all banks because of criminal situation in Poland. In other countries card can be blocked already after first transaction and it doesn't matter - have you made withdraw from ATM or bought a chocolate bar... In such situation You loose Your money permanently. I have lost approx. 7k GBP...

P.S. This is good way to get funds from btc to cash anonymously, but first - order 1 card and check, will it be blocked or not. This post is just for safeness of Your money.

ASIC-Shop.com - place where to buy and sell Your asic's.
ASIC-Shop.com - мecтo гдe мoжнo кyпить и пpoдaть Baши acики.
bernard75 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:44:07 PM

OMG, who left the trolls out?!?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: