Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔[ANN][EXCHANGE][ICO] APOLLO DAE | THE FUTURE OF CRYPTO TRADING - 📈  (Read 3470 times)
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:52:18 AM

So this only up tomorrow? Why? Can't you add for more days? And please make it more specific so I don't get confused when I read again about your project. Hoping for the success of this project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:17:17 PM

exchange fee must pay with token and I think it could increase the price of token but could decrease the users, do you have solution about that?
apollodae (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

ApolloDAE.io - The future of crypto trading

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:00:52 PM

Can I ask f or more details about this? Why is it this is only up tomorrow? Is there any extension for this project for more members to join and support here?

Pre-sale will run till the 27th. ICO starts the 30th. Should be plenty of time :-)

Another exchanger in the market. Compared to other exchanger that's been in the business for a long time, do you offer a much lower fee? What percantage does it cost for every minimum amount?

We are looking at offering fees as low as 0.1%.

Omg new project? When did it started? Can i join this? What wallet should i use when i join this prohect? Do u have any information about this please let me inform and what tokens are u using whrn giving payments?

Start back in April 2017. You can participate in our bounty, pre-sale or ICO. We have set up our pre-sale so users can use any wallet to deposit coins.

How many crypto accounts are listed on the APOLLO DAE, and how low is the transaction fee? What is the cost per token?

We will be listing about 10 of the top cryptos with fees around 0.1%

Is there any projects going on here? Wanna join the telegram capaign and signature campign can i please get the link? Do i need to message you?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2595539

So this only up tomorrow? Why? Can't you add for more days? And please make it more specific so I don't get confused when I read again about your project. Hoping for the success of this project.

Confused what you mean. Our pre-sale is up till the 26th. Bounty till the 30th next month as well as our ICO ends the 30th next month.

exchange fee must pay with token and I think it could increase the price of token but could decrease the users, do you have solution about that?

Great question. It is not required for users to pay with our tokens. They can pay like a normal exchange. However, it will be 25% cheaper to use DAE tokens to pay fees versus paying without.

ApolloDAE.io - The Future of Crypto Trading
JustQueen

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:42:35 AM

I want more details and informations to read about the concepts of your project because it seems interesting and worth for joining. Hope this project will be a success.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:44:24 AM

Hi moderator i would like to ask if do you have a slot for newbie in your signature campaign?

supergorg27

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:26:41 AM

May I request for more details and informations? Because it's too little for me. So I can decide if I will really join and if this really worth joining for. I hope this will benefir all of us.

apollodae (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:34:53 AM

I want more details and informations to read about the concepts of your project because it seems interesting and worth for joining. Hope this project will be a success.

May I request for more details and informations? Because it's too little for me. So I can decide if I will really join and if this really worth joining for. I hope this will benefir all of us.

We have tons more information on apollodae.io, our whitepaper, telegram channel, this thread and more. Hopefully that will help. If you have a specific question, let us know.

Hi moderator i would like to ask if do you have a slot for newbie in your signature campaign?

No slots for newbies. Only members and up. Sorry :-(

hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:32:40 AM

The project will support multilingualism in the second quarter of 2018. Will all languages ​​or some languages ​​be popular in the world?
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:35:58 AM

I just joined into APOLLO Signature campaign to support the project.

I'm sure that ADAE will be successfully funded because have already working BETA. In my eyes this is very important, because ICOs with MVP are very rare.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:46:55 AM

Great website but like I ALWAYS say, it's EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT THERE IS A LINK TO THE BIOGRAPHY of the respective team members. Who wants to be part of a project when the only information they've got on the team is a couple of pictures and short scanty writeups. Certainly not me.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:21:45 AM

What is dae token? And what are the advantages of joining the pre sale of this project? Would i get payments in this project? I want to know please message me

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:05:43 PM

Being listed in the top 10 crypto exchanger,  is it under negotiation already? You must have the lower fee of 0.1% among any other exchanger, do you think this will be your asset to attract more investors?

ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:35:42 PM

Apollo progect? Never heard of it? Whatdo u mean withghe future of crypto trading? So u have new tricks and techniques? Because usaid its future so it means high in technology

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:39:04 PM

Would you mind to post your white paper here for us to know more about this project.  I just want to make reviews before I jon the campaign.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
apollodae (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:34:27 PM

The project will support multilingualism in the second quarter of 2018. Will all languages ​​or some languages ​​be popular in the world?

Will support a majority or languages in 2018. Obviously not all languages, but the more popular ones based on our users.

Great website but like I ALWAYS say, it's EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT THERE IS A LINK TO THE BIOGRAPHY of the respective team members. Who wants to be part of a project when the only information they've got on the team is a couple of pictures and short scanty writeups. Certainly not me.

Confused on how a biography is any different then an efficient short write up, except more text to read? We can certainly write up biography's on our main team members, but who would take the time to read them. You and maybe 2 other people. Not worth the waste of time. If you want more detailed information on our team, we would be glad to share it over email, phone or Skype.

What is dae token? And what are the advantages of joining the pre sale of this project? Would i get payments in this project? I want to know please message me

Pre-sale buyers currently get a 20% discount and the option to be refunded after the ICO if they don't like the outcome. Those options will not be available in the ICO or after the 27th. DAE tokens will be sent to buyers shortly after the ICO ends. (Jan 30th)

Being listed in the top 10 crypto exchanger,  is it under negotiation already? You must have the lower fee of 0.1% among any other exchanger, do you think this will be your asset to attract more investors?

Our fees will be 0.1% for DAE token holders, that will attract users from other exchanges that charge 0.3% and higher, as well as attract more DAE token buyers

Would you mind to post your white paper here for us to know more about this project.  I just want to make reviews before I jon the campaign.

whitepaper

Apollo progect? Never heard of it? Whatdo u mean withghe future of crypto trading? So u have new tricks and techniques? Because usaid its future so it means high in technology

I am not sure what some of your message means, but overall, yes, we will have better and new technology used in our trading system and exchange interface. Have you tried our Beta?

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:58:55 PM

This is indeed a nice and interesting crypto trading. The facts that catch my attention is that the Apollo has a Lower fees, which is of course everybody wants and is a 24/7 customer support, that really impresive.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
supergorg27

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:00:43 AM

Really great another project is being released. But how we can join in this project? What's the process of giving the stakes for your members here? I would like to join.

JustQueen

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:31:01 AM

Hope for more informations to post for the white paper please? So I can decide if I will really join here and if this is really worth for joining. But the strategy and techniques are nice and great.

apollodae (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:30:32 AM

All the information you need is posted in the Announcement, website, bounty thread and etc..  Grin

goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:16:50 AM

So you have a minimum amount of deposits and withdrawals per person and per transaction? If your fee is 0.01% is this also applicable for any amount of withdrawals or  it depends on the amount of withdrawals

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: