Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:57:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔[ANN][EXCHANGE][ICO] APOLLO DAE | THE FUTURE OF CRYPTO TRADING - 📈  (Read 3470 times)
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:23:04 AM

Wow sounds interesting project with a low fees in it. Nicely provided all the necessary information for this digital asset exchange. I'll be looking forward for more new updates to the Apollo team.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:15:31 PM

What do u mean by apollo? Therea lot of meaning apollo can u please tell us why did u choose apollo as the title of you project?

Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:17:21 PM

If i join this project i can get 20%? On dae tokens? And how much is it in bitcoin or etherium? Is it easy to cash it out?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:48:08 PM

The project seems to me quite promising. Sorry, I did not quite understand the cost of the token during the ICO. And is there a soft cap during the fees?

nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:07:35 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 05:24:30 PM by nikay12

Is the token that used here is already listed on the exchanger? How can we encash the token that we will receive? What kind of wallet are we going to use if we join in your campaign?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mjloulie

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:39:12 PM

another project ..it is good to hear.. the future crypto trading.  the fees is lower than the other and the custumer service  is 24/7.
quietly interesting..
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:55:30 PM

There are many exchanger now in the market, what makes you stand out or what are your plus factor that makes your platform different from them?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
poomafuga

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:09:59 PM

Apollo Exchange based on the info given by it is very beneficial and supports the customers. It would be great to support and invest here!!!
apollodae (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

ApolloDAE.io - The future of crypto trading

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:46:22 PM

What do u mean by apollo? Therea lot of meaning apollo can u please tell us why did u choose apollo as the title of you project?

It took month to come up with a unique name. All these exchanges try to fit 'BIT' into their names, or 'coin'. It gets annoying after a while to see that.

We chose Apollo based on multiple factors and research. However, the entanglement between the names Apollo, DAE , and AVO, is a little complex and too long to explain. Maybe we will write an article about that :-)

For simplistic sake, think of this. Apollo is the Greek god of light and the Apollo program run by NASA launched rockets into space ;-)

Really great another project is being released. But how we can join in this project? What's the process of giving the stakes for your members here? I would like to join.

Assuming bounty program? If so, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2595539

So you have a minimum amount of deposits and withdrawals per person and per transaction? If your fee is 0.01% is this also applicable for any amount of withdrawals or  it depends on the amount of withdrawals

No Minimums as of right now. Fee is 0.1%. Fee's for withdraws are only network fees, which depends on amount and urgency.

If i join this project i can get 20%? On dae tokens? And how much is it in bitcoin or etherium? Is it easy to cash it out?

If you participate now, if the pre-sale, you will save 20% your DAE token purchase. Once the pre-sale is over and the ICO starts, there will be no more discounts. You can buy as much or little as you want by sending any amount of ETH or BTC. It will all be converted to DAE tokens at a 20% discount once the ICO is finished. DAE will be traded on multiple exchanges after the ICO. Possibly easy to cash out, but if you trade a lot, better to just hodl DAE tokens and use as fees on Apollo. Way cheaper to trade.

The project seems to me quite promising. Sorry, I did not quite understand the cost of the token during the ICO. And is there a soft cap during the fees?

I understand the first part of your question, the 2nd part was confusing.
DAE tokens currently do not have a set price. Instead, starting Dec, 30th, we will open voting for anyone to vote on what they want the price of DAE tokens to be. Once we close voting, the average price that everyone voted on will be the final price of DAE tokens, and will be the price everyone pays for their tokens (unless you have a discount from the pre-sale).

Is the token that used here is already listed on the exchanger? How can we encash the token that we will receive? What kind of wallet are we going to use if we join in your campaign?

Not currently on any exchanges, the tokens have not been created yet. DAE should be available on multiple exchanges post-ICO. DAE tokens are an ERC-20 token, so you would use an Ethereum wallet.

There are many exchanger now in the market, what makes you stand out or what are your plus factor that makes your platform different from them?

Lower fees
Better and more advanced services
Market protections
Awesome UI
MAP pricing for DAE tokens
AVO tokens to earn $$ from voting
Bigger future plans, Apollo will be more than just an exchange ;-)

Then list can go on and on ....

ApolloDAE.io - The Future of Crypto Trading
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:15:08 AM

This is another exchanger I've read here in different threads and I can say thag you have difference in other exchangers. Its good that is quite unique compare to others because of the low fee.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:18:27 AM

So what's the purpose of this project? Can this project helps people to earn? But I have read that you have a low fees here so it seems it wll attract people to participate in this project.

supergorg27

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:40:01 AM

What is dac token that this project is using? Is it already available in the exchanger? What is the advantage if ever I join in you different campaign? Does it going to help me to earn?

excaliber1987

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:57:39 AM

This is a great application. How can I get one? Anyone here knows how?
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:02:49 AM

Are u usin stakes tokens too? Do u have ny campaign on telegram instagram facebook or signature? Coz i cant find a great one so please give me suggestion

bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:24:02 AM

This is a great project. How to join in this bounty? I am still a newbie, do you have more details about the campaigns and specially in the signature campaign bounty?

Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:46:48 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 01:06:29 PM by Erlinda Santiago

Do u have any complete information about your token sales?/im looking forward to it so please let me inform i want to see your token sales because i want to participate in this project

keysa carolline

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:07:17 AM

this company has a great future because apollo dae have a lower fees, fast trade execution from anywhere in the world, quick deposits and withdraws
worldwide distributed servers for security and redundancy.
amazing24

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:39:18 PM

I have a question. How can i join this new project ? Is there any project that is on going? Can i join even if im still a newbie?
apollodae (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

ApolloDAE.io - The future of crypto trading

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:08:36 PM

Don't have any bounty for newbies unless you translate or have social media presence.

DAE tokens are for exchange and network fees. Save money on fees by hodl or buying in our pre-sale

ApolloDAE.io - The Future of Crypto Trading
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:39:33 PM

Lower fees, 24/7 customer support, Customizable trading interface, Market protections by having all of these many investors will surely do transactions with your company. Having lower fees will really make a good profit and earn them real income. I bet this project will be more successful than you think.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: