Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:16:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔[ANN][EXCHANGE][ICO] APOLLO DAE | THE FUTURE OF CRYPTO TRADING - 📈  (Read 3470 times)
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:14:38 AM

Good project buy something.
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:35:01 AM

Many average investors are interested if there is a new exchanger project, should be offset the number of crypts that appear should also add a place of exchange.
Good luck
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:06:07 PM

Will build a new digital exchange and offer quite interesting advantages over other exchange places. Certainly a very good project. the question is, will the promise given in accordance with the declared after this if the project is successful? of course I really hope with the promise given. if such a thing is true, I'm sure the place of digital exchange must be very much interested if it has entered the official digital exchange. hopefully you can achieve success and keep up with what you will apply to your digital exchange users.
apollodae (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

ApolloDAE.io - The future of crypto trading

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:44:36 AM

Happy Holidays Everyone. Use this link below to save an extra 5% on our pre-sale ending on the 27th.

https://apollodae.io/?specoff=5OFF

ApolloDAE.io - The Future of Crypto Trading
hbcenk

Activity: 476

ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:43:45 AM

Turkish translation is here => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2630611.new#new <= Türkçe çevirisi için tıklayın
srinivas Mekala

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:36:39 PM

Apollo is the first ever digital asset exchange platform which allows the users to make the trading pairs of their own choice. Apollo platform is a unique and secure environment where the users can go for quick and safe trading. Apollo project supports the quick deposits and instant withdrawals. Apollo is a customizable trading platform which enables the users for quick trading from any part of the world including remote areas.
apollodae (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:08:11 AM

Thanks for the Turkish translation! Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!

apollodae (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:38:18 AM

Pre-sale ending today at 11:59PM.  Join now to secure your discount.

https://apollodae.io

bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:53:11 PM

What are the advantages of your APOLLO DAE exchange, what new tools will be introduced for trading and technical analysis on your APOLLO DAE exchange? Will the holders of your APOLLO DAE exchange tokens receive dividends if so, what percentage of the profit will be distributed as dividends?
apollodae (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:48:52 PM

What are the advantages of your APOLLO DAE exchange, what new tools will be introduced for trading and technical analysis on your APOLLO DAE exchange? Will the holders of your APOLLO DAE exchange tokens receive dividends if so, what percentage of the profit will be distributed as dividends?

Great questions.

Apollo will have more order types than the standard Buy, sell, stop and limit. Like trailing stops, hodl order and more.
    Easier signs ups, and faster approval. (Currently planning on using CIVIC for fiat approvals)
    More liquidity than any other start-up exchange.
    Higher deposit and withdraw limits.
    Better UI and trading apps.
    Market flash crash protections
    Anonymous trading later next year and trading through 0x network
    LOWER FEES. DAE tokens give holders a chance to pay extremely low fees over time

And lots more...

DAE tokens do not pay a dividend. DAE tokens are a utility token. ICO buyers will also get an AVO token that is used to vote on expenses. The AVO token will pay users that vote as a payment for their time.

EnaksiS

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:59:38 PM

It seems quite a good project. Wish you good luck on your journey. I hope you all success. Have a nice campaign. Thanks to all...
apollodae (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:12:37 AM

ANN

ICO voting on DAE tokens price will start soon. (24-48 hrs)

BloomBitcoin

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:04:04 AM

ANN

ICO voting on DAE tokens price will start soon. (24-48 hrs)

Hello,
Exchange looks good, more info please.
How many pairs traded currently, what is trade fee?
How to add new coin to apollo exchange?
ilxam

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:43:04 AM

Hello, tell me how much is 1 token? or the price is still unknown?

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:18:59 PM

I think that project need to add linkedin profiles to every member of team on your web-site to to be more trustworthy for investors.
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:47:17 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 02:59:09 AM by TeLlMeFrY

Hello, tell me how much is 1 token? or the price is still unknown?

Hello ilxam: Currently the price is unknown. It will be decided through votes. However the minimum price will be 0.1 USD. I don´t remember where I read that, so if I´m wrong the moderator could correct me.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:45:25 AM

Have a great day and night guys and hopefully 2018 will be better for all of us Smiley

The community needs more good exchanges.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
BloomBitcoin

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:51:30 AM

Token price and more info of token is needed.
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:35:14 PM

Omg new project? When did it started? Can i join this? What wallet should i use when i join this prohect? Do u have any information about this please let me inform and what tokens are u using whrn giving payments?
It is a good  project for sure this exchange has a big potentials in the future. Yes, Apollo still accepting participants to their bounty here's the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2595539.0 good luck.
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:13:01 PM

Token price and more info of token is needed.

The price will be determined by votes. The voting started today. You can check that in https://apollodae.io/ If you want more information you can enter to the Apollo Telegram, they will answer your questions 24/7.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: