Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☘☘☘ Futures Will Increase The Volatility Of Bitcoin ☘☘☘  (Read 423 times)
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:35:41 AM

We cannot really conclude today what will be the future of bitcoins. But all the ideas I read over there matters and are senseful. If all people will use bitcoin, as for payment or for investing, then it have an effect to the volatility of bitcoins in the future. Stock market thingy! All we can do is to have high hopes that bitcoin will prevail in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:46:51 AM

Futures won't necessarily impact the direction of bitcoin (in regards to the price going up or down). But it will greatly impact the volatility. Bitcoin is already one of the most volatile assets in the world. Which allows for massive profits AND massive losses to be made at the same time. The swings are going to get more intense because it will become easier to bet both sides without actually holding any coins. The peaks and the dips are about to get more intense.

With fees increasing so much it will be very hard to sell and buy bitcoin on whim. So people will lean toward holding. The problem is that futures will start to have a greater impact since the fees will be smaller and people will be able to bet on the direction of bitcoin without actually buying or selling it.

Good luck to any day traders trying to chase the ups and downs! Good luck to the HODLers! Good luck to you all ☘

Just realize with volatility comes risk. There is a tradeoff of substantial risk (depending on your actual investment) for a potential of incredible returns

We don't know how the future works to bitcoin unless if it stable right now. So we need to take a risk on what will happens to bitcoin, for those who wants to earn then make a trust and risk to bitcoin. As what you've wrote, bitcoin is the the most volatile asset and we can't configure its price. The best thing we will do is to keep up on supporting and holding bitcoin but do not always rely on what we've in bitcoin's price because someday maybe it will pop up like a bubble. Be wise but don't be afraid to lose.

vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:02:52 AM

I believed that volatility will be lessen since most of those who are inside of bitcoin are knowledgeable enough that bitcoins price will continue to rise, there maybe dumps for a while but surely corrections of the dumps will be observed. The the thing that will make bitcoin reach new heights is GREED of those who are holding bitcoins to their wallets. This should be surely seen in the years to come, for if you are wise enough why would you sell an asset that will surely make you more profitable in the coming years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Soul Reaper

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:12:21 AM

Considering the rapid growth of bitcoin definitely bitcoin has a very bright future.
Its growth rates and number of users have increased rapid ly in past couple of years.
But i think that someday there will be definitely a downfall of bitcoin as,
Mining it requires a lot of energy causing a lot of environmental degradation.
applenap

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

In a way futures make it possible for interested investors to start investing in bitcoins. It may affect the volatility, but it also helps get more people into btc.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

Oh man, this is insane. I mean, isn't it just a simple gamble upgraded?
But nevertheless it still is a great idea. I think people who are gonna use their services are bonna make thousands if not millions of dollars. It's quite brilliant if you ask me, and a project that i think will really be appreciated and used by a lot of crypto people, specially those who love the thrills of gambling. I can only imagine how far this project goes. Even i am curious and want to try out. Lol.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

About the volatility: the higher the price, the less volatile it will be. All this big WS money entering will help increasing liquidity and stability to the market. It's like millions of normal people entering the market all of sudden Smiley
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:20:36 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 02:09:43 AM by BTCforJoe

As long as we are alive, we must make our future and cryptocurrency better. Because we do not know what will happen to the world of crypto, and must prepare all possibilities to face the unwanted. Because of our sustenance in the world of trading takes precision.

yes, I agree with your opinion that in the future bitcoin will continue to rise, and it will suilit to buy, besides that also sometimes bitcoin high prices can make the system uncontrolled so that the difficulty of profit making transactions and trading.
but I am sure that the bitcoin in the future will adjust with the times so it will be able to maintain the system

Bitcon will be more famous like any currency in the whole world but the thing is are you ready if the currency still big or small. This one just a 10% possibility if the bitcoin going to small price in the future.

Bitcon will be more famous like any currency in the whole world but the thing is are you ready if the currency still big or small. This one just a 10% possibility if the bitcoin going to small price in the future.

Still there is a possibility that it will really dump hard but i think it will happen in the future . There is nothing last forever they said , there will be the time that the bitcoin will be dead but before it will be dead im pretty sure that there will be new coin  that will replace its place. But for now we need to look forward to earn more bitcoin because also in the future it could be our future money , it would be our  money sort of cashless society they said.

We cannot really conclude today what will be the future of bitcoins. But all the ideas I read over there matters and are senseful. If all people will use bitcoin, as for payment or for investing, then it have an effect to the volatility of bitcoins in the future. Stock market thingy! All we can do is to have high hopes that bitcoin will prevail in the future.

We don't know how the future works to bitcoin unless if it stable right now. So we need to take a risk on what will happens to bitcoin, for those who wants to earn then make a trust and risk to bitcoin. As what you've wrote, bitcoin is the the most volatile asset and we can't configure its price. The best thing we will do is to keep up on supporting and holding bitcoin but do not always rely on what we've in bitcoin's price because someday maybe it will pop up like a bubble. Be wise but don't be afraid to lose.

Considering the rapid growth of bitcoin definitely bitcoin has a very bright future.
Its growth rates and number of users have increased rapid ly in past couple of years.
But i think that someday there will be definitely a downfall of bitcoin as,
Mining it requires a lot of energy causing a lot of environmental degradation.

First of all, you guys need to shut the fuck up with your spam. Read the damn post. It's not talking about the future of bitcoin; it's referencing the futures market as related to trading and investing. Learn more about futures here: https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/012215/how-invest-bitcoin-exchange-futures.asp and please take the time to actually become involved with a topic here instead of propagating your bullshit sig spam.

Secondly, you guys are wasting your breath with trying to address this fudder. He hasn't responded to this thread, and he isn't going to. This account is obviously an alt account created for the sole purpose of spreading fud.

PLEASE STOP CONTRIBUTING TO FUD LIKE THIS

stormivy14

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:24:54 AM

As long as the people or the users believe in bitcoin, there will always be a demand for bitcoin and it will always lead to increase of value. I kinda get your point about the volatility, this business is also about the risk but also there is a word called calculated risk that a person could do to have a better decision
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:16:05 AM

If everyone starts using BITCOIN like a currency like it was meant to be used as instead of just holding it 24/7 then BITCOIN will gain more stability as people will transact in BITCOIN not flat value
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:48:05 AM

I believed that volatility will be lessen since most of those who are inside of bitcoin are knowledgeable enough that bitcoins price will continue to rise, there maybe dumps for a while but surely corrections of the dumps will be observed. The the thing that will make bitcoin reach new heights is GREED of those who are holding bitcoins to their wallets. This should be surely seen in the years to come, for if you are wise enough why would you sell an asset that will surely make you more profitable in the coming years.
Rise is volatility though? The people buying stuff wont want to use it cause they know it’s volatile but volatile in the price rise direction and not the fall directions
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

In a way futures make it possible for interested investors to start investing in bitcoins. It may affect the volatility, but it also helps get more people into btc.
IN MY OPINION it’s better to invest directly INTO bitcoin or your choice of cryptocurrency instead of stupid futures which fall and rise like crazy. Check the market graph of some futures
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: