Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:13:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a solution to mine with claymore in safemode?  (Read 143 times)
elissa (OP)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:55:20 AM

Is there a solution to mine with claymore in safemode? When I start the claymore miner it says no amd opencl. Can I make an exception for this file in safemode somehow?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:41:44 AM

Strangely enough, my claymore works in safemode, but the real question, is why are you running in safemode....?
Even if you were to get it to work you wont get the same level of graphics acceleration
J
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:38:56 AM

Strangely enough, my claymore works in safemode, but the real question, is why are you running in safemode....?
Even if you were to get it to work you wont get the same level of graphics acceleration
J

The OP doesn't say it worked in Safemode, and so with you either I doub't if you could run it

Is there a solution to mine with claymore in safemode? When I start the claymore miner it says no amd opencl. Can I make an exception for this file in safemode somehow?

You can't run Claymore miner in Safemode, the solution is, go boot in NORMAL mode, install GPU drivers, run AB or Wattman and tweak them, if it happens that you've encountered error while running in normal mode, then that should be your assignment to be solved.
elissa (OP)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:32:49 AM

The rig is blocking when I put the second gpu. I have Radeon pro duo 32 gb gpus. It blocks and when I restart it categorizes the second gpu as other devices. When I boot in the safe mode in the computer management section it sees the both gpus with 4 processors. That's why I am trying to mine in safe mode. It is the only way rig can read the gpus.
BTW, it works perfectly with one gpu.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: