Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Exchange?  (Read 1033 times)
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:58:30 AM

I have an account on bittrex and coinbase.  I have not traded at all though.  There are also other exchanges like gemini but thesse seem to be only btc and eth.

I'm talking about exchanges similar to bittrex.

Can someone tell me how is binance?  Do you need to send in verification documents fire before you can trade there?  You can create an account and i assume everyone here uses their real name right?  I use my real name with bittrex and sent in my documents and got enhanced verified.

With binance, do they require verification?  If not, how much btc can you send/withdraw there?  But with verification, is it like bittrex?

Also i see its located in shanghai or hong kong.  Does that mean no country is restricted from using binanace?

Also how are the fees and withdraw fees?  I read that the fees are the lowest of them all?  Also i notice a big difference.  The buy/sell of btc is like 200 dollars higher on binance as oppose to bittrex.  And coins like power ledger cost like 1 cent less on binance as oppose to bittrex.  So does that mean using binance is better than bittrex?

As for exchanges, are these the top 2 exchanges when you talk about altcoins?
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:41:47 AM

I have an account on bittrex and coinbase.  I have not traded at all though.  There are also other exchanges like gemini but thesse seem to be only btc and eth.

I'm talking about exchanges similar to bittrex.

Can someone tell me how is binance?  Do you need to send in verification documents fire before you can trade there?  You can create an account and i assume everyone here uses their real name right?  I use my real name with bittrex and sent in my documents and got enhanced verified.

With binance, do they require verification?  If not, how much btc can you send/withdraw there?  But with verification, is it like bittrex?

Also i see its located in shanghai or hong kong.  Does that mean no country is restricted from using binanace?

Also how are the fees and withdraw fees?  I read that the fees are the lowest of them all?  Also i notice a big difference.  The buy/sell of btc is like 200 dollars higher on binance as oppose to bittrex.  And coins like power ledger cost like 1 cent less on binance as oppose to bittrex.  So does that mean using binance is better than bittrex?

you can trade there as long as yu want no verification required ,verification only required if you want to increase your withrawal limit. From 1btc a day to 100btc a day.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:17:43 AM

Binance is one of the safest exchanges around. They create monthly polls and new altcoins. Every user of it enjoys using it. I know some people even holding binance coins because exchange is awesome.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
jerry0 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:35:48 PM

Hey all.  Everyone that creates a binance account use their real name right?  Or they don't even require this?

I read people put a fake name on bittrex but then had issues because of verification and couldn't withdraw?

I used real name on bittrex but on binance, do most of you use real name?  I assume yes?
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:00:14 PM

the first time I use Binance if trading is not required document verification is required, but if withdrawal is required verification, it does not take a long time just a few moments, and it can increase your maximun withdrawal limit. there is very safe because using 2fa
jerry0 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:11:00 PM

Hi there.  So if you create an account, you can send btc to trade there.  But you cannot withdraw any coins until verification... is that correct or not?
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:45:43 PM

Now binance can be said of heavy rivals bittrex, many traders who move to binance. I also no longer trade in bittrex, because my verification has been rejected repeatedly. Now i prefer to trade in binance and i'm sure binance will be more popular than bittrex.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:32:15 AM

You can trade even without sending verification documents first because they have three level of accounts. Level 1 has a withdrawal limit of 2 BTC per day, level 2 wherein you need to send documents has a withdrawal limit of 100 BTC per day and if you want to withdraw higher amount then you can contact them to upgrade to level 3.

They give you the option of using their coins (BNB) as trading fee. This would automatically give you 50% discount of the fee which would make it cheaper compared to other exchanges. If you opt to pay not with BNB then they will charge 0.1% for the fee compared to others that has a fee of 0.15% - 0.25%.

Because of the problem with Bittrex in which accounts have been disabled, many traders transferred to Binance to trade. They may have lesser number of coins to trade but they are constantly adding coins so sooner or later it would be one of the top exchanges. Personally, I trade in Binance now while waiting for my Bittrex account to be enhanced verified.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
jerry0 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:45:57 AM

Hi there.  But those that create accounts, most of you are using your real name right?  Because if you use a fake name and then have issues later on, then it would be a problem?  I read some ppl on bittrex used a fake name but then they made btc withdraws very low unless verification. 

Is that 2 btc withdraw limit a day their policy ever since btc price was very low?   Because if it was when the price was very low, then that would be low.  But of course that is very high now.

Can you explain the BNB?  I dont really understand this.  So at first you need to send btc to them.  So then you buy bnb with your btc?  If so, how many do you need to buy?  Are you trading bnb with other altcoins?  Im confused about bnb here.

Are prices on binance better or worst than bittrex in general?

So are they clearly the number 1 choice right now? 
jerry0 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:51:11 AM

I used my real name on bittrex as im enhanced there.  But is there a reason why anyone would use a fake name?  Because if you use your real name well if you dont any verification, well nothing happens anyway right?  So im confused why people dont give their real name?
hidzudin fatku rozak

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:26:11 PM

Now binance can be said of heavy rivals bittrex, many traders who move to binance. I also no longer trade in bittrex, because my verification has been rejected repeatedly. Now i prefer to trade in binance and i'm sure binance will be more popular than bittrex.
Can you help me, how to use binance. for this time i USE etherdelta and the problem is not all coin can in exchange leat etherdelta.THANKS.

jerry0 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:59:24 PM

Can others confirm here you could withdraw up to 1 btc without verification at binance?  Also what if you are withdrawing another coin?  I assume the total up to 1btc?  Because if thats the case, well lot of people wouldn't need verification.
vk279

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:43:46 AM

Can you help me, how to use binance. for this time i USE etherdelta and the problem is not all coin can in exchange leat etherdelta.THANKS.
What kind of help do you need?   I like Binance a lot.  I did deposit and withdrawal, everthing works fine.  I like the trading platform too.  Yeah Level 1, one can withdram upto 2 btc.

Can others confirm here you could withdraw up to 1 btc without verification at binance?  Also what if you are withdrawing another coin?  I assume the total up to 1btc?  Because if thats the case, well lot of people wouldn't need verification.

You are allowed upto a total of 2 Btc.

ozm0823

Activity: 294

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:00:35 AM

Hey all.  Everyone that creates a binance account use their real name right?  Or they don't even require this?

I read people put a fake name on bittrex but then had issues because of verification and couldn't withdraw?

I used real name on bittrex but on binance, do most of you use real name?  I assume yes?

I use real name but I don't know any others what they do with their account.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:52:32 PM

binace is developing very strong. It is a strong contender with poloniex and bittrex. because it does not require you to verify. You can withdraw 1btc per day to 100btc. At this time the verification at bittrex is going hard and people are moving to binace. I believe in the near future binace will be the top 1 in terms of trade.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:46:01 PM

I think for higher withdrawal we have to do verification because right now many exchanges are doing same procedure and following verification process. Otherwise people are stealing other people accounts.
jerry0 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:40:32 PM

Is binance easy to use or not?  I used bittrex to do just a few tranactions and it was pretty easy to buy/sell.  But binance looks a bit more complicated.  Is it very simple to use?

Also can someone explain me the binance cost where it would only cost you 0.05 percent a trade as oppose to 0.10 percent?
CryptoNerd75

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:56:56 PM

binance is awesome. No verification documents are needed, many cryptocurrencies are supported and the fees are ok
jerry0 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:01:36 PM

Is it more simpler to use than bittrex when you buy/sell?  Because it looks a bit complicated.

Are fees lower on binance as oppose to bittrex?
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:32:44 AM

binance is awesome. No verification documents are needed, many cryptocurrencies are supported and the fees are ok

Not to mention that it has now the largest volume of coins and also users beating rusty polo and bittrex. I like Binance more and I'm just waiting for them to list the coins that I can only have on btrex so I can finally transfer it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: