Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am offering my service as a bounty or campaign manager for FREE!!!  (Read 330 times)
Mysterious01 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:52:21 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 02:08:15 AM by Mysterious01

I love this community and I've been a member for almost 2 years. I decided to venture another type of work which is more challenging.

And I choose to become a bounty or campaign manager.
I am offering my service for free as this is my first experience but I know already how it works.

First and second client will be free...
You can also contact me via email or telegram.
Telegram username: CrazyDou
Email: jrauxtero92@gmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:02:16 AM

not to be harshed but you cant simply be trusted as a campaign manager because you have a negative trust painted on your account. also you said your a member for almost three years but i checked your profile and it see that your registred here on april 2016 , so i think that is only 1 year and not 3 years or maybe you have another alt accounts?
Mysterious01 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:08:02 AM

not to be harshed but you cant simply be trusted as a campaign manager because you have a negative trust painted on your account. also you said your a member for almost three years but i checked your profile and it see that your registred here on april 2016 , so i think that is only 1 year and not 3 years or maybe you have another alt accounts?
Haha my mistake so it's been almost two years and not 3, I already edited my post.
Negative trust doesn't mean that I am a bad guy or I steal something from anyone's fund.
As you can see my red trust, the people who gave me negative trust are only my haters and trust abuser.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:09:47 AM

And the feedback you've sent others are valid? Piss off ico bumper.

Mysterious01 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:17:18 AM

I am good person who is offering a good service, but because of many haters I became popular.
I am willing to delete all the red trust that I gave, I am only offering here a free service so if you are also my haters as you don't want any competition then you can do what you want. My number 1 fan hater.
Fastserv

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:21:41 AM

no offense but if you are to create a coin and wants to start a signature campaign or bounty campaign, would you use someone who have bad reputation for free or you would rather pay someone trusted?

Kozlov

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:25:36 AM

I tend to agree with the above posters, not sure this is a worthy service. Best of luck, though!

Mysterious01 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:28:43 AM

no offense but if you are to create a coin and wants to start a signature campaign or bounty campaign, would you use someone who have bad reputation for free or you would rather pay someone trusted?
Oh so I am in a negative side now as I have red trust. Thank you for the good advice.
I will rebuild my reputation in this community someday and offer a good service so the competition in this forum for a good bounty and campaign manager will be fair.
aTriz

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:30:18 AM

I am good person who is offering a good service, but because of many haters I became popular.
I am willing to delete all the red trust that I gave, I am only offering here a free service so if you are also my haters as you don't want any competition then you can do what you want. My number 1 fan hater.
You aren't my competition. I'm not in the ico bumping business. All your ratings you've got are deserved.

Mysterious01 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:35:58 AM

You aren't my competition. I'm not in the ico bumping business. All your ratings you've got are deserved.
As of now I am not your competitor but because I started to become one of your competitor, you become afraid.

A bounty and campaign manager should have a good competition like the fees and etc.

You are worried because I have plenty of resources to run a project to become successful.
aTriz

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:44:02 AM

As of now I am not your competitor but because I started to become one of your competitor, you become afraid.

A bounty and campaign manager should have a good competition like the fees and etc.

You are worried because I have plenty of resources to run a project to become successful.
Resources like red trust? What about that bumping business you run?

Let me reiterate, you are not my competition. I do not bump icos.

The only people that will hire you for free are poorly funded icos that will either fail or turn scam.

Good luck. Maybe if you get hired, send them nice fake red trust?

Mysterious01 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:55:14 AM

The only people that will hire you for free are poorly funded icos that will either fail or turn scam.

I have many people behind me who believe in me. I know how to widened the appearance of the project using different types of platforms.
Bringing more investors in the table, that is my specialty and I stop bumping thread to face you face to face so we will see if who will be the best campaign manager to run a successful project.
If your afraid to what I am capable of then go spread how bad I am and provide all the screenshots that you have so you will come up a good guy in this thread.
aTriz

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:59:09 AM

I have many people behind me who believe in me. I know how to widened the appearance of the project using different types of platforms.
Bringing more investors in the table, that is my specialty and I stop bumping thread to face you face to face so we will see if who will be the best campaign manager to run a successful project.
If your afraid to what I am capable of then go spread how bad I am and provide all the screenshots that you have so you will come up a good guy in this thread.
sure, sure sure...

Good luck lol, not even going to bother wasting time writing more.

Mysterious01 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:03:42 AM

sure, sure sure...

Good luck lol, not even going to bother wasting time writing more.
Great that is what I want,  play fair.
As I am offering a good service so better accept the reality that you need a competitor to see how good you are in managing a campaign because if your good enough then you don't have to worry a single bit to an amateur who wants to venture as a campaign manager.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:06:09 AM

Community managers must resolve conflict situations in order to maintain the reputation of the project, your negative trust shows that you can not cope with this.
Mysterious01 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:11:13 AM

Community managers must resolve conflict situations in order to maintain the reputation of the project, your negative trust shows that you can not cope with this.
Yes as of now I can't because I also did a wrong move that I shouldn't do therefore starting from now, I will start to rebuild my reputation in this community and will become a better campaign/bounty manager in this forum.
BTW you should also consider in changing what you are doing so you will not receive negative trust again. Read the rules carefully before starting any thread.
I will now revoke your negative trust. Good luck bro and stay away from haters.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:12:37 AM

The only person to be afraid is you because you have been untrustworthy in past and now you seem to be trying to do stuff for the community just because you want people to trust you.

No experience about bounty campaign = No acceptable argument
To become successful? Now thats a very absurd thing to say at least. Do yo even a portfolio of previous works? Oh and I not asking for the 100 ICO ANN threads that you and your shills have been pumping all day long. They dont even qualify as shitposts. They are plain filth and garbage.

To be successful do you need BUMP ICO ANNs? Do you need to post fake retaliatory feedback on people's profile? Thats exactly what you have been doing in the past few months.

You are not someone to be trusted. At least not be 99% of this community. The rest 1% if you yourself. Grin

The only thing you are good at is shitposting through your shill accounts and the proof is in already there. The only reason for you to come here and make this thread because you want to lay out your palms like every other third world begshit shitposter crying "give me some free money".

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mysterious01 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:22:40 AM

The only person to be afraid is you because you have been untrustworthy in past and now you seem to be trying to do stuff for the community just because you want people to trust you.

No experience about bounty campaign = No acceptable argument
To become successful? Now thats a very absurd thing to say at least.

To be successful do you need BUMP ICO ANNs? Do you need to post fake retaliatory feedback on people's profile? Thats exactly what you have been doing in the past few months.

You are not someone to be trusted. At least not be 99% of this community. The only thing you are good at is shitposting through your shill accounts and the proof is in already there. The only reason for you to come here and make this thread because you want to lay out your palms like every other third world begshit shitposter crying "give me some free money".
Thank you for your good opinion, btw you should also consider doing it in yourself to avoid also red trust.

Thank you for being one of my haters. Good luck bro, I am laughing with your "give me some free money". I think you are the one who needs it.

Oh I see why you are one of my haters as you also receive my negative trust. Do you want me to revoke it?
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:34:27 AM

Thank you for your good opinion, btw you should also consider doing it in yourself to avoid also red trust.
Doing what exactly? Im not doing any potential scams or criminal activity here that I invite DT members to neg my account. You are the only one who is butthurt and acting idiotic.

Thank you for being one of my haters. Good luck bro, I am laughing with your "give me some free money". I think you are the one who needs it.
Your welcome and dont worry I am proud to be haters of shitposters like you. BTW I am not your "bro" - This coming from the mouth of a begshit third world shitposter - I am no surprised. I can understand which country you are from where people excessively use the words "bro" and "dude" whenever they run out of arguments and opinion just to get in terms with their haters.
And I dont ask for free money. Get your facts (and some other things) straight before you comment.

Oh I see why you are one of my haters as you also receive my negative trust. Do you want me to revoke it?
So now you are "bribing" me to remove your negative trust? LMAO - That will decorate your trust forever now that you just said this. I am sure the DT2 members will gladly add another red paint to your account after they see this.

Go back to your third world country where you came from and dont come back.Keep crying and shouting back, dont worry your not the only one who is a begshitter in this forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mysterious01 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:37:09 AM

Doing what exactly? Im not doing any potential scams or criminal activity here that I invite DT members to neg my account. You are the only one who is butthurt and acting idiotic.

Your welcome and dont worry I am proud to be haters of shitposters like you. BTW I am not your "bro" - This coming from the mouth of a begshit third world shitposter - I am no surprised. I can understand which country you are from where people excessively use the words "bro" and "dude" whenever they run out of arguments and opinion just to get in terms with their haters.
And I dont ask for free money. Get your facts (and some other things) straight before you comment.

So now you are "bribing" me to remove your negative trust? LMAO - That will decorate your trust forever now that you just said this. I am sure the DT2 members will gladly add another red paint to your account after they see this.

Go back to your third world country where you came from and dont come back.Keep crying and shouting back, dont worry your not the only one who is a begshitter in this forum.
They already painted me red, haha..
OK, I offer you a good offer but I guess you don't need it.  Goddluck and have fun in this forum.
Locking the thread now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: