Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:14:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck transaction....  (Read 221 times)
SuperDerpBro (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:00:39 AM

Dumping all i have into my new Ledger.

I didn't want to pay the $50 ish CAD the auto fees in my wallet wanted to use so i set it to 0.0003. I chose that because that is what the pool i mine to uses for all transactions. Figured it would work. :/ Stuck for over 24 hours now heh

I see some people on here offering free acceleration? Is this some kind of scam?

Total Inputs   0.12714720 BTC
Total Outputs   0.12684720 BTC
Fee   0.00030000 BTC
Fee / KB   0.00038462 BTC
Size   780 bytes
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:06:19 AM

The scalability problem of Bitcoin is now very much magnified with the recent surge in the transactions. People are complaining about the ridiculously high amount of transfer fees imposed by the wallets and exchanges. This can't go for a long time without affecting the very viability of Bitcoin. I can sense that Bitcoin is not yet ready for the mainstream adoption because of this big challenge. Something has to be done ASAP about this big problem...yet Bitcoin leaders could not come up with an acceptable solution.
SuperDerpBro (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:09:51 AM

Did i lose it? That is basically everything i have  Cry Cry
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:19:16 AM

Did i lose it? That is basically everything i have  Cry Cry

No you did not, the worst that could happen is your bitcoin get stuck for few days. If it does not confirm in 2 weeks, the mempool will cancel your transactions.

You can use accelerators in the service section to speed up confirmation. I used to use viabtc to accelerate my tx, it is free. It only takes 100 tx per hour so got to be time it right to get in.
SuperDerpBro (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:05:45 AM

Alright, thanks.
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:37:54 AM

You can safely use the transaction accelerator as I have used it multiple times form the forum. Check in the services section. I don't think its a scam but can't figure out why they offer the service for free though.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:54:06 AM

Dumping all i have into my new Ledger.

I didn't want to pay the $50 ish CAD the auto fees in my wallet wanted to use so i set it to 0.0003. I chose that because that is what the pool i mine to uses for all transactions. Figured it would work. :/ Stuck for over 24 hours now heh

I see some people on here offering free acceleration? Is this some kind of scam?

Total Inputs   0.12714720 BTC
Total Outputs   0.12684720 BTC
Fee   0.00030000 BTC
Fee / KB   0.00038462 BTC
Size   780 bytes

If you are willing to wait for several days then you don't have to worry about you coins. It will eventually get it through and be pick up by miners. I have transactions in the last couple of days stuck for 3 days but I don't mind. I pay a fee similar as yours. As far as free tx acceleration, they aren't scam, they can really help you, others ask for tips though if you are not comfortable giving tips then don't them.

The scalability problem of Bitcoin is now very much magnified with the recent surge in the transactions. People are complaining about the ridiculously high amount of transfer fees imposed by the wallets and exchanges. This can't go for a long time without affecting the very viability of Bitcoin. I can sense that Bitcoin is not yet ready for the mainstream adoption because of this big challenge. Something has to be done ASAP about this big problem...yet Bitcoin leaders could not come up with an acceptable solution.

Correct, it peaked at around 270K unconfirmed tx during the height of bitcoin price surge, but I look at today unconfirmed tx and its down to 100K. I suspected that the spam attack of low fee is again doing its job, clogging the mempool once more. On the other hand, maybe Lighting Network (LN) could really be the solution.

https://www.investopedia.com/news/bitcoins-lightning-network-game-changer/

Well we have to see then if ever implemented, it can drastically improved the speed of our transactions.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
SuperDerpBro (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:21:42 AM

Thanks. I am in no real rush. Nothing going into my ledger will come out of it for as many years as i can stand heh. I Was just worried i might lose it hehe
leftover_potato

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:27:08 AM

let us again by end of this week if it's still stuck Wink
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:29:53 AM

One time i am wait one week.
Good news for you is, when your transaction accepted you been more richer ))

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:41:25 AM

Thanks. I am in no real rush. Nothing going into my ledger will come out of it for as many years as i can stand heh. I Was just worried i might lose it hehe

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/c43519e96b01b6245af6289ebfe2800d2c245b8f5c00b8e98d53d2cc8903a4b5
is this the tx you were referring to? (from other thread) it has 38 sats/byte tx fee
it is opt-in RBF, you could re-send with higher fee if you're impatient
otherwise just wait or accelerate the transaction on free acceleration service whenever you have time Wink

SuperDerpBro (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:55:00 AM

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/c43519e96b01b6245af6289ebfe2800d2c245b8f5c00b8e98d53d2cc8903a4b5
is this the tx you were referring to? (from other thread) it has 38 sats/byte tx fee
it is opt-in RBF, you could re-send with higher fee if you're impatient
otherwise just wait or accelerate the transaction on free acceleration service whenever you have time Wink

Yea, that's the one. Im not sure how to resend. Afraid i will fuck it up further lol. I tried https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/ but its always full and i just found http://www.txfast.net/ .. but im not sure if should use it as im not sure if anyone has alread accelerated it for me on the other thread.
hopepears

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:15:40 AM

Due to the number of transactions occurring nowadays since the price is high, there has been a data traffic in their end, making the transactions slower. We hope that they are able to fix this sooner.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: