Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:53:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG what happend with Litecoin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2654 times)
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:03:51 AM

Right now, on GDAX is $361.42 and on Bitfinex $299.01? It's a huge gap between US and Asia! Why?  Undecided
Currently USDT is more valuable than USD and in bitfinex LTC is traded against USDT not USD like in GDAX, so there is this huge price difference for almost every coin including litecoin, bitcoin and ethereum.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/
$1.06 USD (4.21%)
0.00006348 BTC (3.16%)
0.02267400 OMNI (0.99%)

1 USDT = 1.06 USD right now, not like 1 USDT = 1 USD before.

You know shit is crazy when USDT is even pumping. I don't understand how USDT is not trading at a discount with all the bad publicity for Bitfinex. Crazy people out there!
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:41:46 AM

litecoin is one of those altcoins that is old and could survive all these years (nearly as old as bitcoin) and still have a high price and lots of development.

this is all screaming high potential for this coin without a doubt.
so it is no surprise that it is rising like this and doesn't  come down like all the other shitcoin pumps that keep happening every day.

to the moon with bitcoin...
pushkarmore

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:01:11 AM

The lite coin is one of the strong demanded and highly valued crypto coin which has a strong future in coming years. And the pump in Litecoin is due to various factors like demand in bitcoin increases the demand in Litecoin as they are directly proportional to each other. Here the trend in litecoin has just started and the patterns like rounding bottom has made the Ltc/usd more volatile and has increase the income for both day traders and short term traders.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:21:04 AM

what happend with ltc? its now 235$ !!!!

its a pump?

Maybe it really is a pump, but there is always rise in the prices of these crypto coins and which means that new investors are currently going into LTC and ETH is also rising too.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:33:34 AM

Waiting for 450 if support line won't be broken)

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:34:07 AM

Charlie Lee said "correction is underway" therefore the best time to sell your holding and buy cheap again is now. Litecoin even went as high as $365 last night making over 68% gained in just 24 hours. I think the high corrections is underway as this current pump may push litecoin's price below  $100 where the current trends started from. I still believe that litecoin is still the next big thing and getting them when it drops again should be what a wise person should do.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:37:15 AM

well ever since litecoin has prove worthy of investment but due to high load transaction of bitcoin and the issues of eth as well in cryptokittens most people might be putting their funds in a safer coin which is the litecoin that what makes it pump in past few days.

wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:51:32 AM

People are buying it. That's what's happening. It's not a Korean pump either, as most volume are coming from GDAX and Bitfinex; while Korea's Bithumb only comes 3rd. People are probably buying it to move their funds easily, as most of us know that bitcoin's blockchain is currently super congested.

I think this is not pump shortly. It is nature coming from people who want to buy litecoin since altcoin is not so busy in its platform.
I mean not busy when we send any fund it takes quicker and smaller fee.
ariyaromadhona96

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:56:51 AM

its a pump?
Litecoin hasnt nice project like eth , probably just pump , better buy it until the price begin to low again
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:52:37 AM

that's what marketing means, and go on time to the niche. Steam refused from bitcoin as a means of payment, and light immediately took his place

gsm_sharif

Activity: 462
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:08:15 AM

Litecoin (LTC) is very amazing altcoin.when I write this post then ltc price is $309.It's good news for ltc holders.I think this as soon as possible ltc going on moon.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:33:15 AM

its a pump?
Superb pumping.
Of course this is causes by more people are investing in Litecoin and support by certain parties. There are the people who changes their investment from bitcoin to litecoin maybe.. and some are indeed have an intend to invest in litecoin because it might be for bitcoin is too expensive to buy.
Litecoin I think it's a silver coin that are already well known by many people, especially are investors, who can proves that this coin precisely suitable used as a long term investment.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:55:59 AM

Still having a heady day from yesterday when $300 was broken. Am still smiling that I had hopes for my small amount of Litecoins, and it is already giving me a lot of joy, in just a year. I am so glad I waited!

Ok, so we are all seeing the reasons, yes it does not look like a pump. All the volume is coming from America and Europe. Looks like for once they made a strong move and see where it took the coin! But I think it has less to do with all the Litecoin characteristics everyone knew about. It is more to do with the marketing LTC is finally doing after keeping quiet all these years.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:10:55 PM

Litecoin is solid, and people finally recognize it. With more new money streaming into Cryptocurrencies, Litecoin will surely be one of the winners. Glas that I hold on to my LTC since $30. Unfortunately I didnt buy more at that time. I was scared when it rose to $60. Silly me.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:20:02 PM

Litecoin's recent sharp rise in price shows that many investors is getting involved because of FOMO. Some investors might also taking diversification by investing in other coins that have the potential of long term growth. Many altcoins. Demands for litecoin may spark some more rally for litecoin before it heads for correction. So enjoy while it last.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:43:47 PM

Enjoy it while it lasts Litecoin could drop back down to $80 anytime.
Well, no one can really say if it will or not. The run has been pretty crazy though, but Litecoin has always proven to be quite stable for a while now, so I may not really expect any serious drop in price to that extent at this moment. One good thing about the Litecoin network is that it works just exactly as the speed light when it comes to transactions.

it's a big pump but it won't last forever. get out while you are making profit otherwise you might end up losing some. i still can't believe how i missed the train, i should've bought more ltc when it was $3. Grin
Even if you are going to get out, it is realistic to get out when you feel it is right. Since the pump, I have been trading litecoin and the good thing about it is that with the charts, you can easily predict its movement for the next run after every correction which so far has proven to be quite a strong market. I won't be surprised the extent at which LTC may be going.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:39:16 PM

litecoin is one of those altcoins that is old and could survive all these years (nearly as old as bitcoin) and still have a high price and lots of development.

this is all screaming high potential for this coin without a doubt.
so it is no surprise that it is rising like this and doesn't  come down like all the other shitcoin pumps that keep happening every day.

Totally agree here. Litecoin is like a sleeping giant. Although it also made some nice gains this year and now jumped again withing the last two days, I still think that there is a lot of upside potential for it. I would not wonder to see Litecoin above $500 soon. Maybe four figured in 2018. Another good aspect of Litecoin is that it is not dumping or correcting hard from my experience, its like a safe harbour to park profits.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:45:32 PM

It is good information and probably will can achieve more, but everything can be change so we must be careful and sell this coin in the best time
sandpiper

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:53:02 AM

It looks that LTC hits a resistance point at 300 USD. Now it could be bouncing off and heading to the top of a new wave 400 and potentially 500 if LTC decides to extend to the next level, which wouldn't surprise me.
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:08:20 AM

its a pump?
Lite Coin is going to the crazy.I see 2 days ago it crossed 400$+ oh my goodness.I sold out my 5 LTC 2 months before now i am very disappointed.
LTC is effective coin hope in 2018 is the best for LTC holder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: