Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Science of Withdrawal from Bittrex  (Read 584 times)
abhishekseth (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:56:10 PM

Dude, forget about it. I have pending verification with them since last 3 months. There support is pathetic and 2nd worst after the top one-Polenix is no.1

Don't expect their reply in the coming future.

Sorry to say but it's a real truth.

That's scary...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mike113

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:18:06 PM

Recently Bittrex wants verification for traders to verify and stop scammers. It is better for you to verify and it doesn't take much time.

and how this correlates with the anonymity of transactions ?

abhishekseth (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:52:49 PM

Recently Bittrex wants verification for traders to verify and stop scammers. It is better for you to verify and it doesn't take much time.

Good Question...All big exchanges require government IDs with photos for verification. May be as technology and market gets mature, anonymity in exchanges will also come.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:10:46 PM

This exchange is not a decentralized one unlike on Etherdelta which you wont really need any KYC verifications knowing that these exchanges do need to follow some regulation specially if they are basing on a country which do have strict implementation regarding on these kind of businesses this is why they do really require this rule to avoid money laundering on any case which they do really need to implement KYC and now seeing on what happen here on Op,the thing he can do now is wait,verification duration is just like hitting up a jackpot when they did verify you on a short of time possible.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
abhishekseth (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:32:35 PM

Finally I got response from Bittrex support apologising for the delay due to shortage of support staff....Seems like a bulk mail that they send out to all the people waiting for support.

In addition to that, verification page opened again saying that my ID was not readable, hence my verification got rejected. So I uploaded a different ID and  pic, which again got rejected, 3 times, as software couldn't match my photo with my ID's photo...Now it says that I need to get it manually verified and may take up to a week.

I don't mind that, but was just wondering, first it said 10 mins and took 10 Days and now its saying one week, how long will it take??? Shocked

Just keeping my figures crossed.
abhishekseth (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

Just wanted to share the news that my account finally got verified about 3 days back after I submitted all the possible documents and had consistent followup with support team. One thing that I changed in the photograph I shred, which got my account verified, was using same frame for my spectacles as I used there in my ID. Though I am not sure, but may be using different frame in selfie caused rejection or may be they were waiting for me to submit all possible documents before they could verify my account.
Hosam Mazawi

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:57:27 PM

I am a newbie, 2.5 months old in crypto world.

I recently got my coins exchanged for BTC for the first time and used Bittrex for that.

Everything was smooth and fine till I eventually wanted to withdraw my coins. It said, I need to get verified.

I provided my documents and it said verification is under process. This was like 10 days ago.

Its been over a week now that I have placed request to support team (Request #605243) with 4 followups. No Response.

At that point I looked around and found that many people are having same problem.

So, I am reaching out for help.

To all the experienced people, kindly guide on how to withdraw my coins from Bittrex?Huh

Also, this is my first post, just in case there is something wrong with it, please let me know.

never use exchanges without verification and KYC
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:54:06 AM

I created a Bittrex account around October 2017 and it takes 1 day to be approved.
Maybe I think you have a problem with a photo of your identity license or KTP.
Try checking again for things like the above.

yoyoke

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:41:36 AM

I am a newbie, 2.5 months old in crypto world.

I recently got my coins exchanged for BTC for the first time and used Bittrex for that.

Everything was smooth and fine till I eventually wanted to withdraw my coins. It said, I need to get verified.

I provided my documents and it said verification is under process. This was like 10 days ago.

Its been over a week now that I have placed request to support team (Request #605243) with 4 followups. No Response.

At that point I looked around and found that many people are having same problem.

So, I am reaching out for help.

To all the experienced people, kindly guide on how to withdraw my coins from Bittrex?Huh

Also, this is my first post, just in case there is something wrong with it, please let me know.
Your documents must have English word,like password ,if you send documents with other language ,the must be not passed.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:08:12 AM

Your documents must have English word,like password ,if you send documents with other language ,the must be not passed.
He said that 10 days passed and his verification is under process, it means the supporter of Bittrex still not care about his account does matter his document is written by English or not.
This is a lesson for you, you should read carefully about the rule of any sites you access before registering an account.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

the photo + ID that you attach must be clearly visible using a camera that has HD resolution or higher, so it's easier to verify your document, it takes a while for your fingers to be patient.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:47:56 AM

In my experience I will say that before you transfer your coins to the exchange, you first need to pass the verification. Today, regulators in all countries are trying to control cash flows and prevent money laundering. You need to pass the verification, it is easier to do it with a driver's license.
NabeGamma

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:36:49 PM

Bittrex is shit exchange. they suddenly lock peoples money and you have to wait for a minimum of 3 months of fustration you should better go with binance or bitfinex
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:37:00 AM

the photo + ID that you attach must be clearly visible using a camera that has HD resolution or higher, so it's easier to verify your document, it takes a while for your fingers to be patient.
My check took a lot of time. About 3 months I negotiated with support. All the same, I was able to resolve all issues and go through verification.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:47:12 PM

I think the post I was created last year December that time the bitterx crypto exchange will do kyc with manually it will take few days but now it will take only few hours to complet the kyc and it should compulsory to do kyc for deposits and withdrawals.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

Actually it depends on how speedy you are in verification from Bittrex team. In this system what you delivering for verification of your account is very important. If what you delivering for verification had not satisfied by team it may late for some time for response and you have to wait for that. If it take a long time you can give message again and again because at a time lots of requests may taken by team. So nothing to worry. Wait and see.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: