Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:04:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The DGB Down ride  (Read 279 times)
shamzblueworld (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:04:40 AM

I have seen DGB gone down from top 10 at coinmarketcap to now at 75. The value in BTC from 2000 Satoshi to now consistent at under 100 satoshi.
I used to think it was a decent project, but now, not so sure.

What do you think guys? Anyone following it?

Do you think it will have a prosperous future? Or is it Game Over for DGB now?
briellaodcm

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:17:55 AM

I have seen DGB gone down from top 10 at coinmarketcap to now at 75. The value in BTC from 2000 Satoshi to now consistent at under 100 satoshi.
I used to think it was a decent project, but now, not so sure.

What do you think guys? Anyone following it?

Do you think it will have a prosperous future? Or is it Game Over for DGB now?
Yeah its been on a down trend for six months now. I dont know why it is still dropping, as for now ill stay away from it, wait for it to stabilize, its hard to say if it hits the ultimate bottom cause it been dropping all the time despite of the good tech behind it Sad
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:07:15 AM

It looks like digibyte is slowly dying. Even today when every now and then we can see +5-+50% around the whole projects at coinmarketcap this project makes another -2% of its falling.

CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:42:26 PM

Well you should know that the number of DGB it's gonna be unlimited... well at least for now i think they didn't set limit of them coins... we will see what will come out of all this... :S but the fee is very low, for this is the best... Smiley

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:50:49 PM

Dgb has become cheap its value these days and Im also not very sure of it is worthy to invest today. Before its price is up and suddenly drops down. Maybe we should observe the price about in the market.
shamzblueworld (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:51:15 PM

It looks like digibyte is slowly dying. Even today when every now and then we can see +5-+50% around the whole projects at coinmarketcap this project makes another -2% of its falling.
Yes, that is quite worrying. I actually have huge percentage of my total investments in it, and that too from the days when it was rising, hence at a significantly high value.
But not sure should I invest more to even out the average buy value or should I just stay away now, as its continuously going down.
Even though I though its technology was not so bad, but I think lately maybe they are not doing any updates or marketing efforts to promote it.
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:07:08 PM

Yes, that is quite worrying. I actually have huge percentage of my total investments in it, and that too from the days when it was rising, hence at a significantly high value.
But not sure should I invest more to even out the average buy value or should I just stay away now, as its continuously going down.
Even though I though its technology was not so bad, but I think lately maybe they are not doing any updates or marketing efforts to promote it.

If you really think that the project contributes something to the society then you should just hold your coins. I did the same with Bitcoin when in the beginning it made a downfall and everybody was telling me that it was a bubble. An increase will happen by itself if the project is truly valuable. Development is an important aspect when you want to determine if a project is valuable. You should ask yourself these questions and then decide whether to hold/sell/buy.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:47:23 PM

I dumped mine a while back at a loss. The developer did not make any updates for a long time so it appeared to be abandoned. Too bad as it was a promising coin, but if no-one is going to carry it forward then there is no point in holding it.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:12:49 PM

Everyone here's fudding and avoiding the low price.. time to get in?

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:32:43 PM

There were no more news around digibyte. I decided to sell mine at a loss and move on I have managed to recover a substantial amount with other alts instead of waiting and possibly losing all.
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:37:39 PM

I'm still holding a bag that I got caught in when the PnD happened.  Long term though I have my doubts.  Good coins don't do such wild swings, something tells me it's game over.

lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:42:33 PM

Well you should know that the number of DGB it's gonna be unlimited... well at least for now i think they didn't set limit of them coins... we will see what will come out of all this... :S but the fee is very low, for this is the best... Smiley

This has been a pretty common theme lately. Coins with no maximum supply, or ones with an excessive supply have been struggling a bit. It's especially bad when you have so many coins around and a non-existent dev team that never provides any updates. Jesus is easier to find than a DGB developer.  Grin

I personally try to stay away from coins with supplies in the billions.

Learned my lesson when I got into SIA last year and it took me literally nowhere. Hard to maintain stable value with 31 billion coins and hundreds of thousands minted each day.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:44:02 PM

I am not sure about the comments here but in my blockfolio DGB is +8.82% been holding it for a while, I guess I'll take the chances and keep holding it not a huge amount anyway.

justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:50:49 PM

This is a good coin and good project but price fluctuations depends on many things so I don't care about its price and don't even look at its price nowadays

Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:51:20 PM

Digibyte was the first ever crypto I invested because one of my friend was a die hard fan of it, I invested about half of the bitcoin into it, My friend suggested me that it will go to 1$ in 2018. Well ever since I bought it, it started to decline every second day. The citi bank awards was thought to be a succesful day for dgb and its price rise but it started to decline the very same day and now its under 90 satoshi. My money is down to 0.05 btc now from 0.50 btcs. Its One of the worst ever shit coins in the history who just sleeps and sleeps and sleeps. Their marketing department is the worst i ever saw in all of the other projects I witnessed.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:05:59 PM

One of the worst ever shit coins where I lost too much money.
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:13:21 PM

It's hard to predict what exactly will happen to DGB in the future, considering how DASH and Ethereum suffer price wise and if you all remember, DASH & ethereum were below $20 in February this year, and suddenly the uptrend started around March this year.

Price have nothing to do with the progress of any coin provided the dev as not run 🏃 away or dead.

I believe $1 can be easily achieve in the 2018 and it could be more

CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:22:48 PM

This has been a pretty common theme lately. Coins with no maximum supply, or ones with an excessive supply have been struggling a bit. It's especially bad when you have so many coins around and a non-existent dev team that never provides any updates. Jesus is easier to find than a DGB developer.  Grin

I personally try to stay away from coins with supplies in the billions.

Learned my lesson when I got into SIA last year and it took me literally nowhere. Hard to maintain stable value with 31 billion coins and hundreds of thousands minted each day.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

But why are they doing this? unlimited supply? don't they know, the coin won't be valuable much? But still, DGB for exchange between exchanges is the best, if you need something like that, it's so unbelievably cheap, well, this is the only perk I see, but you should know, the price is giher that before, now it's over 0.01 $ before the rising of bitcoin(when hitted to 18k$ :O) DGB was under 0.01$ except in BTC has changed for aprox 30 satoshies, so next time you should predict te rising of btc and give everything in btc, and then buy back Smiley

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:19:32 PM

I noticed that this coin goes in antiphase to bitcoin. So even as they say not the evening - anything can happen. It is necessary to look, when bitcoin will make correction.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: