Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who else wants Bitcoin as their Christmas present?  (Read 896 times)
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:45:58 PM

me, i want bitcoin as my christmas present, with that bitcoin i think i can use it for buy my physic present that i want hahaha, maybe it will happen someday, because right now bitcoin popularity is going up and going up, so maybe some day bitcoin can used for christmas present

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:44:41 PM

Looking at the hype and profit, I honestly would be the happiest if someone presented me btc this Christmas. Any Santa Claus around?

Good gift though. Always we look for a valuable gifts. I too have planned to go for Christmas purchase. Planning to gift my child, spouse and parents. Planning to celebrate the X-Mas with bitcoin earnings. I am sure everyone here would love to celebrate either X-Mas or the New Year 2018 with bitcoin. Happy X-Mas everyone. 
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:47:23 PM

I sold everything of mine in May for $1600.

I want to cry at times.

Don't feel bad about it man, I also sold mine too, if only we I didn't need the money at that time then maybe I have tons of money now. Who would ever give us even though a small portion of Bitcoin for Xmas. Hope those charity campaign managers out there do so, even just this once.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:05:42 PM

Who doesn't like to get bitcoin as a Christmas gift. Now people will be more willing to get the same, all because of the increased price as well due to the growth it is expected to take place in the falling days, though several statements getting spread that it'll crash by the starting of the year 2018.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:03:01 AM

CryptoClaus  Grin
I like that better. Rather than it being Santa clause, then we end up having a crypto Clause. The best gift we can give ourselves now is already what we have and honestly bitcoin, itself has been a pretty good Santa clause this year, so I would not bother myself looking for any other Santa. A rise from about $1000 to over $17000 ?

That is the best gift anyone can ever ask for in a single year. For those who are not receiving much gift now, just chill and wait for next year, Santa will remember you.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
OzyMeister

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:09:12 AM

LOL who would not like one but there is no Santa xD
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:16:09 AM

Looking at the hype and profit, I honestly would be the happiest if someone presented me btc this Christmas. Any Santa Claus around?
I think the best way to earn a bitcoin is to join the lottery in freebitcoin you might be lucky this month and win thier lottery. I would recommend you try it dude.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:07:43 PM

Haha yes that would be nice and it would save Santa having to fly all around the world, he can just send it all in transactions.  I think 1 bitcoin is beyond anyone's limits for a Christmas present if you're lucky 0.1 would be a bit more reasonable, I know if my kids ever asked for a bitcoin for Christmas I might suggest a litecoin instead lol.
For real! That would even make the job easier for Santa. He can just get all the addresses of everyone and start doing several transfers into the addresses.

Suggesting Litecoin will not be bad, but your kids will be so angry when they check their litecoin wallet later on to see that it has dropped in value. Grin ... The good thing is that Litecoin has really had some push, but I am still scared for that coin right now.
kdrama

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:01:46 PM

there are no such an Bitcoin BTC user that doesn't want to have received bitcoin as their christmas gift we all want it if you want to give us some just messages us one by one and we will be sure happy about it. price is for christmas.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:59:07 PM

With the so much rave,  popularity of Bitcoin and the rise in value. Who wouldn't love to get some Bitcoins as a Christmas gift.
Having a Bitcoin for Christmas present would be most greatly appreciated, it would be awesome.
Apparently, who would not ? I can imagine such a scenario when I just get to see a drop of 1BTC in my wallet right now, the Christmas would just be like the whole downpour of the sky on me at every single moment of it. Nevertheless, it is imperative to stop looking for Christmas gift and just create the gift for ourselves by working hard and seeing what we have gathered to keep increasing in the long run.

Personally I like to suggest: Work for your bitcoin and stop looking for Santa clause. No one will definitely care since they are doing their own best to gain what they can.

Nevertheless, if it ends up happening, then you should count yourself really lucky as that would be one of the precious gift anyone will ever give to you at this day and age when bitcoin's value just keeps increasing every single day.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:13:05 PM

who dont want the Bitcoin gift on the christmas? Bitcoin is rising like a skyrocket and rising more and more. 2018 is full of excitement for the bitcoin holders. he/she will be very lucky whoever get the bitcoin as a gift on this christmas. but see who is so much generous to give the Bitcoin as a gift.   Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:25:52 PM

who dont want the Bitcoin gift on the christmas? Bitcoin is rising like a skyrocket and rising more and more. 2018 is full of excitement for the bitcoin holders. he/she will be very lucky whoever get the bitcoin as a gift on this christmas. but see who is so much generous to give the Bitcoin as a gift.   Grin

Excepting the people who knows about crypto currency none of the others will knows what is bitcoin and usage of it. Even they does not know about that this is currency as well.
I have noticed the thread also same like this in the bitcoin discussion section will the bitcoin can be gift.
But for a gift all the bitcoin users will find the some bump in the price chart. That would be gift for all of us.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:29:28 PM

Actually my mom told me that she wanted to give me something as a christmas present. I declined because Im too old and dont want my mom to make me presents for christmas anymore. Then she said alright, as I know you are into crypto this much, I will give you a voucher for some amount Bitcoin in fiat. I couldnt decline that one!
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:00:45 PM

Goodluck finding your Santa that is willing to give your bitcoin as a gift. Grin

Of course everyone here wants like 1 BTC from CryptoSanta hahahhaah. Just post your bitcoin address somewhere in your home and wait and watch it in blockchain in Dec. 25 to see your wish come true.

Actually my mom told me that she wanted to give me something as a christmas present. I declined because Im too old and dont want my mom to make me presents for christmas anymore. Then she said alright, as I know you are into crypto this much, I will give you a voucher for some amount Bitcoin in fiat. I couldnt decline that one!

I suspected that you are already earning big amounts of bitcoin already that's why you declined presents from your Mom. But voucher? I would take it as well without blinking an eye.

Sometimes I believed that we need this kind of thread to lighten all of us. No need to take everything seriously. And we all know for certain that this thing won't happen in real life. However, we have worked very hard all year round and takes entirely with focus and seriousness, that a good thread like this brightens everyone.  Grin

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:09:11 PM

If you are looking for Santa claus on this forum then i would say you would surely fail up since no one would able to give bitcoin freely since we do know its value and the possible price increase in future which mean they wont really give you nothing unless if his your friend or close family member then its possible.Recieving bitcoin as a form of git on this holiday season would really be worth of.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:27:37 PM

Bitcoins are the best gift someone could receive these days if we think from the financial point of view. I think everyone here would like to receive it from someone. If people around me were into Crypto-Currency world like me I would give them some satoshis as Christmas gift... Or if they were interested on Crypto technology but without trying yet, I would send them some satoshis as well to introduce them into Bitcoins, that would be a good opportunity.

Santa Claus should adopt Bitcoin and distribute it on Christmas, so he and his dwarves wouldn't have so much work on their factory at North Pole.  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Legemeton

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:47:38 PM

Everyone wants Bitcoin for Christmas... Maybe will Santa find you  Wink
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:45:11 PM

yes i would like it too especially huge amount of bitcoin but the value of bitcoin is so high currently and i doubt there will be somebody to give me bitcoin as my christmas present also i don't think if my families have bitcoin and willing to share with me because possibly they will give another present instead of bitcoin
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:56:42 PM

Everyone wants Bitcoin for Christmas... Maybe will Santa find you  Wink
But Santa doesnt really exist. lol .As a bitcoiner recieving a bitcoin from someone would really be a good present for us because we do see its value and possible price increase in the future even more. Hopefully that other people would mistakenly sent out their large sums of bitcoin into my wallet on this holiday season Cool This would really be a good present for me for this Christmas and New year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
v.dcm

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:39:02 PM

Before I read the description I thought someone was giving BTC as christmas presents ahahaha so sad I was that innocent  Grin
But yeah, some BTC would be very very good presents not only for christmas  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: