Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who else wants Bitcoin as their Christmas present?  (Read 900 times)
Joyeeta (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:25:41 AM

Looking at the hype and profit, I honestly would be the happiest if someone presented me btc this Christmas. Any Santa Claus around?

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
_6t11

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:30:35 AM

Looking at the hype and profit, I honestly would be the happiest if someone presented me btc this Christmas. Any Santa Claus around?
me, i want a bitcoin for Christmas, i want to buy anything i want. is there anyone who can help me to get a btc?
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:10:58 AM

With the so much rave,  popularity of Bitcoin and the rise in value. Who wouldn't love to get some Bitcoins as a Christmas gift.
Having a Bitcoin for Christmas present would be most greatly appreciated, it would be awesome.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:42:02 AM

Haha yes that would be nice and it would save Santa having to fly all around the world, he can just send it all in transactions.  I think 1 bitcoin is beyond anyone's limits for a Christmas present if you're lucky 0.1 would be a bit more reasonable, I know if my kids ever asked for a bitcoin for Christmas I might suggest a litecoin instead lol.
serhiopower

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:56:39 AM

Would be not a bad present for Christmas holydays. A couple of them would be even better. God loves three, so three of them would be just what i need. But would not refuse from one.
ipsum100

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:58:38 PM

CryptoClaus  Grin
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:16:23 PM

Who wouldn't want to receive a Bitcoin now in Christmas season? Considering the value of Bitcoin Today, we can only say that Bitcoin illiterate people are the ones who will only deny this type of gift.

SADLY THO, SANTA BITCOIN IS A MORE FAR FETCHED idea... HUHU  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:38:01 PM

At this point of time i don't think there will be a even a single human being who would say no to bitcoin as a Christmas present. But , also 1 BTC is a lot to ask for a present i think 0.1 or 0.2 would be a decent value.
nakko

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:58:53 PM

Obviously, when the price was in pennies; folks gave away Bitcoins all the time - mostly faucets. But now; you have a better chance of winning a lotto, than getting any Bitcoin. On one of my donation addresses i received null satoshi for the year. Plus, I'm not even sure Santa know how to use Bitcoins.
Joyeeta (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:32:33 PM

CryptoClaus  Grin

LOL! Like the sound of that.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:17:32 AM

Yes there is, try to join yahoo's giveaway Merry Christmas from yahoo62278(3rd prize added).
I would love to get a present that's wrap with nano ledger s that is loaded with bitcoins inside or with any collectibles out there that is also loaded. Well whether there is someone to give me anything, bitcoin or just greetings I'll be grateful with it that they remembered me.  Cheesy
samuel999

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

CSGOBetGuide.com - Esports Gambling List

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:36:45 AM

Definitely going to set aside some funds after Christmas to purchase them at all, if the price isn’t too high. I’m for sure not to get it from any family member, they have no idea what I’m talking about. That’s just load up for myself
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:49:10 AM

Bitcoin has given me the best gift of the year already with its value, but if anyone really wants to give me more of it, then I am totally game and that would really be awesome.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:17:02 AM

Unfortunately Santa Claus does not even know about bitcoin lol. I think it will be better if in a Holly Day such as Christmas, we are the ones who provide bitcoin as a gift to anyone who do not know about bitcoin instead of asking it for ourselves. I have a plan to give a bitcoin wallet account loaded with few mbtc to my close friend this Christmas because he was the one who helped me when I was in a financial problem some years ago.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:35:16 AM

Today at present rate everyone wants to get btc it can be gift from Santa or from their friends or relatives. In last 2 months suddenly everywhere in the world bitcoin has become the top discussing topic in news or even within friends. Though their is no Santa sadly who comes in Christmas to give gifts else this time all would wanted the same gift from him  Tongue.

lilRoy07

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:00:34 AM

i'd give santa a hug.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:00:49 AM

That was unbelievable that someone gave a bitcoin behind the fact that bitcoin is so hard to get, me,i just pray to have a payment in the signature campaign as a gift this coming christmas seaoson.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:42:08 AM

That was unbelievable that someone gave a bitcoin behind the fact that bitcoin is so hard to get, me,i just pray to have a payment in the signature campaign as a gift this coming christmas seaoson.

That is highly likely to happen if you continue to post constructive words.

Being able to receive a gift this Christmas is wonderful it is even more wonderful if you receive 1BTC this Christmas Smiley

But the price of BTCis very high I guess I will receive a fraction of it through signature campaign.
pinoyparayawnon

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:03:08 AM

Me, I want some bitcoins on my Christmas gift this year. It would be a very big help for my performance here in this parallel world. Can you help me with that? Smiley
uccoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:30:20 PM

Who doesn't!
My stocking. Here you go!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: