Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long awaited Bitcoin correction(+)  (Read 1177 times)
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:47:03 AM

We did not get a serious correction since a long time, now i'm wondering if there will ever be an other big correction like we used to have, maybe from now on, bitcoin will only suffer small 10% correction from times to times

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tol9n

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:00:56 AM

The Bitcoin touched new max, the news about CBOE Futures - is Fact now. There is no new information about Tether huge cap. And loooks like double top on Bitcoin chart is drawing now.
My opinion is that correction will be achieved in the range 8-12 and then big daddys will open new long position with target 25-28 before new year.
What you say?
BTC
As for the price of 8-12, I did not see such a decline in a month, although many also predicted that. But the growth of up to 30k is the most realistic.

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:09:10 AM

The Bitcoin touched new max, the news about CBOE Futures - is Fact now. There is no new information about Tether huge cap. And loooks like double top on Bitcoin chart is drawing now.
My opinion is that correction will be achieved in the range 8-12 and then big daddys will open new long position with target 25-28 before new year.
What you say?
BTC
As for the price of 8-12, I did not see such a decline in a month, although many also predicted that. But the growth of up to 30k is the most realistic.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, the 30k will come, but probably not this week or next week, maybe late in january

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
xelaxin (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:47:18 PM

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, the 30k will come, but probably not this week or next week, maybe late in january

oh, friends, the biggest mistake, that can be made here, it is thinking about this market as a bullish forever. And now it is very clear to see, on the Bitfinex, for example - there is a buyers on every drop. And they come and come, just like lemmings. It is because most of crypto-traders are really new in a market, and very used to work on the up-trend, where this strategy works well - buy every dip. But if we switch to bearish, there will be huge losses. Like now it is. One my friend, he works at the Poloniex, and he have very simple strategy - when some of the coins falls, he buys it for everything he have, then put order with 2% profit and waits. If price falls further - he is waiting. Yes, he manage to make a profit almost every day. But when market will change direction, he will lose everything, it is just matter of time.
There are stories about poor people that killed themselves because lost of bitcoins, and it is very sad. All crypto world toghether is not worth single man life.
And now. Many of btc holders feel themselves as USD millionairs, couse their 20-50-100-or more btc now can feed them and family for whole life. But it is now. When btc near 20. If it will, by any occasion, fall in price, they will lose not the money actualy, but they will lose belief in their good fate. And this is main thing why people killing themselves. Scary. So many made big moneys with btc, but it is not enough to see crazy prices, you must see and hold your money in your hands. Take money. Then take a pause, then think what you will do next. This way you will be in charge.
imho
CryptoPushkin

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:54:42 PM

I was waiting for the correction already when it hit 10,000$ - it didn't come. Now the odds are bigger.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:57:45 PM

What you say?
BTC

I completely agree with you, Bitcoin is gonna see a big correction anytime soon because it's been on the bullish run for quite sometime and after the correction it's gonna reach new heights.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:19:06 PM

What you say?
BTC

I completely agree with you, Bitcoin is gonna see a big correction anytime soon because it's been on the bullish run for quite sometime and after the correction it's gonna reach new heights.

I don't think a big correction is going to happen in bitcoin before this new year. Just 13 more days left to reach next year and there is no reliable news regarding this correction. Correction can occur but not like what you are expecting. According to me now BTC is stable at $17000 it won't go behind this margin.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:51:24 PM

What you say?
BTC

Of course the BTC will grow for a long time. The number of transactions has increased now, that resulted in failures in the system. But this is only the beginning. There is so many leaps and ups will be with this coin. CBOE is just caught the trend in time. Who has the information, has the world
xelaxin (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:06:10 PM

I don't think a big correction is going to happen in bitcoin before this new year. Just 13 more days left to reach next year and there is no reliable news regarding this correction. Correction can occur but not like what you are expecting. According to me now BTC is stable at $17000 it won't go behind this margin.

Yes, may be you right, i'm wrong, at least, price of everything it is just matter of greed of both sides, but i'm trying to tell everybody, that when you reach some level of wealth(and it is just a level your imagine), when you can tell, "hey, i think i'm reach. may be not enough, but.. i have enough to not think aboud food, living, i can help others", this moment, your life is divided into before and after. And, if something will drop your level back to the first part of your life - it is very heavy impact on to your mind. Your emotions. Trading is a very emotional kind of business, and only when you lost enough, you start to look more philosophically, but how many of us lose really big money(not mined cryptocoins) by crypto-trading? Negative experience is must have for proffesional trading, you can not win always. No one can. And that's why there are so many math rules to limit risks when you are trading.
Too many people with flames in their eyes is around, telling 30, 50, 100, 1'000'000, hodl forever and etc. But do you ever think, that those guys persuade just one target - move price so high as they can just speaking, and speaking, and then they will bail-out first(may be they already are). Do you think that you will fast enough to sell before them, or with them? Do you control your trading acount every day, and at least once per hour?
Did you think, that 1'000'000 usd per btc, it is 21 trillion dollars, and this is more then USA year budget? And if btc will costs 1mln, it is end of all of us, because it will means war. May be one short, may be many smaller around the globe. When you want BTC for 30 000, it is clear that you as a community, ask others poeple to give you some peace of cake, in dollars, just because there it is virtual asset, peer 2 peer spreaded database with proof of work mechanism, and because some man made money selling asics, and some mans payed electricity bills, this asset cost 10-20-30-100 thousand of dollars? May be because it is cheap way to transfer money globally? Hmm, i know at least twenty coins, that do that much better, faster, anonym, cheaper. No it is not, the current cost of BTC it is price for innovation, for new ways for mankind to exchange. But this price is almost payed. And then, as it happens always, competition will start to work. Lower prices. Better services. As usual. And BTC have posibility to be "reserve" coin. He can not be point of entry, big, slow, costly. But and as "reserve" it is not clear to see this future. All scammers of this world is gathered around this fever. Just one USDT can throw BTC again to the bottom, if they doing scam.
Take care of yorself, be adequate!
 Grin

xelaxin (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:47:20 PM

Btc started correction, i as think, next levels will be 11.5
Watch your money!
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:04:10 PM

I agree that a pullback or correction is very likely because the Bitcoin price has risen so high so fast. It is the logical thing to happen. With that being said, Bitcoin is very unpredictable at least to me these days. The price seems to keep going up when you think it's going to drop.

I won't buy at prices this high and maybe I'll miss out if the price continues to $20,000 but the price just seems too high right now. I'm sticking with the Bitcoins I currently have and will only buy back in if there is a significant drop in price.
xelaxin (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:21:28 PM

I agree that a pullback or correction is very likely because the Bitcoin price has risen so high so fast. It is the logical thing to happen. With that being said, Bitcoin is very unpredictable at least to me these days. The price seems to keep going up when you think it's going to drop.

I won't buy at prices this high and maybe I'll miss out if the price continues to $20,000 but the price just seems too high right now. I'm sticking with the Bitcoins I currently have and will only buy back in if there is a significant drop in price.

Yep, you on the right side) Better to save money and make no profit, than make a loss
My opinion, that BTC is over, couse now it comes out from childhood, where all trades was mostly in closed community, now it is more like officially accepted asset, and will go this way. And whole global fin system fights with volatility in the all assets, their just do not need high volatility, because it is a way for new capitals arise, and every new capital - is enemy for old. And they will do anything, to keep situation frozen.
All of us must take a look on the altcoins now, their in shadow now, and for now, nobody from outside IT world really understands what is it, and how much it costs. So move some of yours BTC(30% perhaps) to the alts, 30% to the fiat, and leave remaining BTC for diversification purpose, and you will be much safer with you holdings)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:49:30 PM

What you say?
BTC
The moment of that correction is already here. Personally, I awaited it two weeks ago. But I don't believe it will hit rock bottom to the point of $12,000. That level will be highly difficult to revisit. We should welcome this correction as it will further propel Bitcoin to a new ATH.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
xelaxin (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:19:19 PM

The moment of that correction is already here. Personally, I awaited it two weeks ago. But I don't believe it will hit rock bottom to the point of $12,000. That level will be highly difficult to revisit. We should welcome this correction as it will further propel Bitcoin to a new ATH.

Yep, same thing, first loom of correction, i feel at the first week of december..
I think, target levels will be around 12-13, but with inertia it's very possible to hit 8-10, depends on news
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:27:58 PM

I have always had a great conflict when it comes to believing in any data that comes from that superstion called "technical analysis". I prefer to believe that many people invested in bitcoin earlier this year expecting a good return, and once they reached it when the price touched $20,000 a few days ago, they considered it the ideal time to take profits. Remember that Santa Claus also suffers budget cuts and bitcoiners parents have to pay part of their expenses these days! But in a few days we will resume the upward trend, without a doubt.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:32:41 PM

The corrections is going to happen but is not going to be serious one as many traders are awaiting the corrections to buy and push the price up.  We are expecting price to fell a little below 15,000 dollar to buy again and after that bitcoin may push above $20,000 as speculated that this will happen before end of this year.

Correct, i will believe the correction not too deep and bad since many trader are waiting the correction and buying again to push the price up.  Bitcoin has big community as back up to make the price stable in up price.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:46:26 PM

Well, it appears bitcoin price is going down as hell. So many big whales are now dumping bitcoin for bitcoin cash due to bitcoin transaction problem and higher fees.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
xelaxin (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:45:52 AM

I have always had a great conflict when it comes to believing in any data that comes from that superstion called "technical analysis". I prefer to believe that many people invested in bitcoin earlier this year expecting a good return, and once they reached it when the price touched $20,000 a few days ago, they considered it the ideal time to take profits. Remember that Santa Claus also suffers budget cuts and bitcoiners parents have to pay part of their expenses these days! But in a few days we will resume the upward trend, without a doubt.

In my vision, TA it is just a "snapshot" of human behavior on the markets, and all the levels, instruments, indicators is used just to reach a collegial decision when we up, or when we down
And, my current position stays as is - Btc is in corretion now, and if we broke 15, we'll go 12-13, and may be 8-10. Just because it is very good levels to buy, but anyway, Btc is not dead, but the money will be spreaded more equally between all crypto assets

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:33:12 AM

The corrections is going to happen but is not going to be serious one as many traders are awaiting the corrections to buy and push the price up.  We are expecting price to fell a little below 15,000 dollar to buy again and after that bitcoin may push above $20,000 as speculated that this will happen before end of this year.

Correct, i will believe the correction not too deep and bad since many trader are waiting the correction and buying again to push the price up.  Bitcoin has big community as back up to make the price stable in up price.

If traders see some stable support they will surely bounce back, but for now I can say we will see bitcoin at around $12k again but for sure go even higher after that. This is what we are waiting for, the correction of bitcoin, this is just a temporary so better to buy more now.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:35:22 AM

Well the massive correction is here. Hang on for the ride newbies! 30% is about where this should stop, but we'll see if we're going to have a bear market for a bit here. I'm not expecting it, as we're still so far on the growth scale and there was no real news that lead to the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: