Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:52:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long awaited Bitcoin correction(+)  (Read 1179 times)
kaushala94

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:37:58 AM

bitcoin is going down whats happening  Shocked will it rise again Huh
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:00:53 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 06:37:52 AM by lite

bitcoin is going down whats happening  Shocked will it rise again Huh
Don't worry and don't panic sell your bitcoins, it's just a correction. price will shoot up again and go higher and higher. Cheesy
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:06:12 AM

If you will sell right now than only you will loss, just hold whatever amount of bitcoin you have right now.
Wait for next few weeks, bitcoin will be well over $50k within next few years.

Just increase your bitcoin holding by selling alts right now as alts are stronger against btc.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:04:11 AM

Lots of people are switching to bch because of the coinbase listing of it. Then the txs are piling up, I'm guessing lots of people are getting fed up with it. There's also a possibility that the dip is affected by the Christmas season but I doubt it.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:14:24 AM

Don't worry and don't panic sell your bitcoins, it's just a correction. price will shoot up again and go higher and higher. Cheesy
If you want to trade , then you should make a quick move . Analyze it for short term and decide whether you should hold for this flash correction or sell it due it indicated a real drop and waiting the price ready to bounce back. I personally for now it's a real drop so yeah take a safe action by cut the loss. If you long term holder then you can be fine to do nothing.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:38:50 AM

I wonder how much the correction will last... Want to invest in Bitcoin, but I'm afraid of doing it too early or too late
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:06:54 AM

Correction came when it was not expected at all. And what happens to the price of cryptocurrency now, is not the end. I think bitcoin and other coins will become cheaper by another 30-40% of their current cost.

astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:22:10 AM

i am really sad that i can not predict precisely when will bitcoin drop, that has made me lost of profit. i have never expect bitcoin is gonna drop so soon, i have no choice but to hold my bitcoin and wait until it rise again.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:50:10 AM

Correction came when it was not expected at all. And what happens to the price of cryptocurrency now, is not the end. I think bitcoin and other coins will become cheaper by another 30-40% of their current cost.
Oh bro! That was expected. In fact, I was even surprised the market got pushed up to that extent, I expected this huge correction a long time ago and thank God it happened now because if it did not, the effect would have been pretty huge. I guess it is time for sanity to come back to this market as we all know that the only thing increasing bitcoin right now are just some manipulators as well as FOMOs who wanted to get rich overnight and have no single knowledge of what bitcoin is really all about. I am sure a lot of them are shaken off right now selling at losses while the real believers are still standing tall.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:56:13 AM

How to start the best trading in bitcoin, we should know what is bitcoin.

Here are the steps to start bitcoin trading:
1.Why everyone wants to grow a business in bitcoin.
2. About the best trading practices with bitcoin.
3.Bitcoin storage in bitcoin account.
4. What is the daily income of bitcoin.
5. Starting bitcoin trade.
6.How to keep bitcoin money safely.

I need to have deep knowledge to follow the bitcoin correction.
It's never too late to start bitcoin correction, we can and definitely can.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:20:53 AM

The Bitcoin touched new max, the news about CBOE Futures - is Fact now. There is no new information about Tether huge cap. And loooks like double top on Bitcoin chart is drawing now.
My opinion is that correction will be achieved in the range 8-12 and then big daddys will open new long position with target 25-28 before new year.
What you say?
BTC

I disagree with your title, but agree mostly with the rest of what you said.

it is not really long awaited. we have had lots of corrections each time a rise happens. they are pretty common and they do occur. and most of the times they are indeed huge corrections of 20$ to 30% with a lot of volume going around in the market.

as for the drop, it is a different sort of correction this time because in addition to all the usual things that cause the drop, there is the ridiculously high transaction fees that bitcoin currently has. that never leads to anything good. and it can practically intensify the panic sell.

Only Bitcoin
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:30:31 AM

The Bitcoin touched new max, the news about CBOE Futures - is Fact now. There is no new information about Tether huge cap. And loooks like double top on Bitcoin chart is drawing now.
My opinion is that correction will be achieved in the range 8-12 and then big daddys will open new long position with target 25-28 before new year.
What you say?
BTC

I disagree with your title, but agree mostly with the rest of what you said.

it is not really long awaited. we have had lots of corrections each time a rise happens. they are pretty common and they do occur. and most of the times they are indeed huge corrections of 20$ to 30% with a lot of volume going around in the market.

as for the drop, it is a different sort of correction this time because in addition to all the usual things that cause the drop, there is the ridiculously high transaction fees that bitcoin currently has. that never leads to anything good. and it can practically intensify the panic sell.
The price has been going downhill for the past couple of days, but i don't whether it is because of the correction or it is a strategy made by the network like last time to secure the network of bitcoin cash, but what I know is that many people ate afraid, and many people have started thinking about abandoning ship, and if this problem does not get fixed in the next few days than god help us all for what is to come from this.
xelaxin (OP)

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:13:05 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 11:24:13 AM by xelaxin

If we hold current position for long enough (level 13.2-13.6) so it will be reversed H&S signalling us to open long positions with targets 15-16
If we broke below now - correction will continue to 11.5
this is what chart says, but it is not wise to buy now, we need to drop deeper to establish a new long therm up-trend till march or something
But, if the darkest version come - Btc will step back to give way for the Bch, Eth, and two-three good alts
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:25:32 AM

i am really sad that i can not predict precisely when will bitcoin drop, that has made me lost of profit. i have never expect bitcoin is gonna drop so soon, i have no choice but to hold my bitcoin and wait until it rise again.
You should study the bitcoin price history so that you will not regret on your decision. Every pump there is always a dump, remember do not enter the market while it's in peak price because there are big possibilities that bitcoin will be dump because there are many people who wanted to get their profit at this time while you are wanted to buy at the peak.

cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:29:36 AM

Well, long-awaited bitcoin correction has started. I believe the price may come down as low as 10k or 11k. It would rise again after a while.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Icey47

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:31:04 AM

I know a lot of people didn't see this coming. Those who believe in hype will not survive in this type of harsh environment for long. I hope this will serve as a lesson to those who follow the advice of so-called experts.
squidiot438

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:32:33 AM

I know a lot of people didn't see this coming. Those who believe in hype will not survive in this type of harsh environment for long. I hope this will serve as a lesson to those who follow the advice of so-called experts.

Thanks for your insight. I'm sure a lot of newbies are stuck at the peak or have already sold at huge losses, or are still holding and hoping.
Goodmens

Activity: 170
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:35:38 AM

I see us going up from here. We had a pretty fast flash. A much needed correction.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:34:45 PM

Well, long-awaited bitcoin correction has started. I believe the price may come down as low as 10k or 11k. It would rise again after a while.
perhaps cause it always happen when the price goes down it will go up after and i think it will never go back to 5k. And maybe  this is just temporary and i know bitcoin will make a long jump after this like what happened before.  Let's just wait.
xelaxin (OP)

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:45:06 PM

Yes it will, spreading of Cryptomarkets is on the move, and it is, of course, not the end now. But the market was overheated and it was necessary to urgently lower the steam
Now we must wait for Btc price to settle in some range where all who wanted to sell do it already, and all who wants to buy agree with price.
My worst scenario is 8-10. My personal point is 8.7
Middle scenario - 10-11. My personal 11.5
Better for holders, but the worst to the market - if we will start do grow from current(12-13) range, it will trigger next correctiom faster
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: