Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:36:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][ICO] | VeriMe : Verification, Authentication, Protection  (Read 10085 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

You could not specify your road map, I do not find it. Either she is not, or I did not see her. Tell me where she is.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

I do not see your road map? I think you should definitely put it in your information so that users can get acquainted with it.
I am also into that step but failed to see the roadmap, does dev take action on this? I wanted to read more about the whitepaper but it seems it is empty. As I watched the video, the platform simply an ID for verification to buy items. Please dev add some more detailed information about the platform and update the whitepaper because it is empty.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

A good idea, but this project should take other organizations. I do not really understand how you can go through the KYC in 1 second.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

just add a little more interesting for this project so many who want to mengimuti this project, good luck.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:40:06 PM

Verime do have a nice project and i just went through the bounty program. Telegram has always been the easiest, I shall join the bounty and see how it goes from there.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:03:34 PM

I did not find information on the website of the developer about the sale of tokens and it's unclear whether the company has ended bounty or you can join the project?

You should have read first page of this thread, The Program will run until the end of the ICO, that is 15th March 2018 (last date of the ICO). So yes you can join bounty still lots of time remain.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:40:04 PM

This project has acquired many features like verification, Authentication, protection with the help of blockchain technology which will give them high level of profits in the coming years. This has made the demand of this project tokens more and the participants are increasing every day.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

This project has acquired many features like verification, Authentication, protection with the help of blockchain technology which will give them high level of profits in the coming years. This has made the demand of this project tokens more and the participants are increasing every day.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:49:38 PM

The project looks very interesting.it is the verification authentication protection based on the blockchain technology.i saw the bounty programme is very good and the reward also.newbie can  join the bounty programme.i also joined the bounty programme.i hope this project will acheive great success.
Definitely, as this project adopt the blockchain technology in terms of verification and identification for the safe and protection for many users here in crypto currency community. Hopefully a great and better success on this project that the team will continue as thid project is in progress.
i just hope it solves the issues of KYC/AML so basically you have an app to verify with so all verification in just one place is good idea

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:02:30 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 07:01:38 PM by kyxap

I support you, safety accounts now under the threat of, indeed with occurrence cryptocurrency, all lot of people they started to store their finances in online.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

I do not see your road map? I think you should definitely put it in your information so that users can get acquainted with it.
I am also into that step but failed to see the roadmap, does dev take action on this? I wanted to read more about the whitepaper but it seems it is empty. As I watched the video, the platform simply an ID for verification to buy items. Please dev add some more detailed information about the platform and update the whitepaper because it is empty.
Hello, I've seen the roadmap about VeriMe here: https://www.verime.mobi/roadmap. Whitepaper is the problem too. Which literally white page. Upon seeing the videos, maybe for you it's just simply an ID verification but it leads to how to simply the verification process of one person to avoid delays. Also, the project itself will surely help how to the businesses will adapt cryptocurrency in the future.
Exactly, this platform will help us saves time during verification and filing any form of documents. Having this kind of app will surely be useful especially we are now dealing with electronic gadgets. Hoping that they will have a high security level of verification.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:29:36 PM

I have a question, about twitter bounty program, we need update only 1 post for working result per week or update daily?

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

We are awaiting to get some updates from dev team regarding the white papers of the project which really helps us to understand your road map, legacy and the planning which VeriMe is dealing, which will really bring a focus for many investors to understand about Verime.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:46:38 PM

Hello, I've seen the roadmap about VeriMe here: https://www.verime.mobi/roadmap. Whitepaper is the problem too. Which literally white page. Upon seeing the videos, maybe for you it's just simply an ID verification but it leads to how to simply the verification process of one person to avoid delays. Also, the project itself will surely help how to the businesses will adapt cryptocurrency in the future.
Exactly, this platform will help us saves time during verification and filing any form of documents. Having this kind of app will surely be useful especially we are now dealing with electronic gadgets. Hoping that they will have a high security level of verification.

I also wonder how they are going to solve the safety problem of data. It is one of the risky project that ı ever seen but also very promising. I am going to check the whitepaper.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:52:04 PM

We are awaiting to get some updates from dev team regarding the white papers of the project which really helps us to understand your road map, legacy and the planning which VeriMe is dealing, which will really bring a focus for many investors to understand about Verime.
Actually, I very like their idea “Verification, Authentication, Protection”. And of course I think is it future of crypto and this project will sucess if they can keep hard working for online security business like this Smiley
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:02:47 AM

VeriMe is doing Verification, Authentication & Protection . All of things are done by mobile application. But you didn't mention it here. Without mobile application its quite impossible to do this type of work. Can you give me the link of mobile application??
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:33:10 AM

VeryMe solutions - D- KYC seems amazing as it solves all the issues like manual KYC process which is slow that increases friction between providers and customers. Its digital identity verification is a great check mark for fixing the issues which helps in the crypto world.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:48:27 AM

It seems legit to deal with VeriMe as no face to face interaction required, no third party dependency required and no form or document filing needed also KYC in seconds along with the cost effective.
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:48:49 AM

Is there spreadsheet for this bounty campaign  Huh Huh Huh

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:28:42 AM

Verime do have a nice project and i just went through the bounty program. Telegram has always been the easiest, I shall join the bounty and see how it goes from there.

Yeah, joining their bounty campaign will help us to get free tokens. I will surely join the campaign and hoping that we can help the project to increase popularity and to get more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: