Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][ICO] | VeriMe : Verification, Authentication, Protection  (Read 10084 times)
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

This project has acquired many features like verification, Authentication, protection with the help of blockchain technology which will give them high level of profits in the coming years. This has made the demand of this project tokens more and the participants are increasing every day.

Yes, today the verification has become so common and yet it is still absoltely needed, all things considered makes me agree with you. This project has a good chance of success and we have to follow it carefully. Good luck for you and congratulations for the team.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:29:38 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 02:35:36 PM by mr.charming

The project looks very interesting.it is the verification authentication protection based on the blockchain technology.i saw the bounty programme is very good and the reward also.newbie can  join the bounty programme.i also joined the bounty programme.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

The project looks very interesting.it is the verification authentication protection based on the blockchain technology.i saw the bounty programme is very good and the reward also.newbie can  join the bounty programme.i also joined the bounty programme.i hope this project will acheive great success.

agree with you; now the verifications on blockchain based platform in internet is more secure and safe with those kind of projects. Everybody has to support it.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:14:13 AM

Verime challenges amaze me to invest as there is a cost of maintaining a fully dedicated system to perform KYC, Such systems and database require putting substantial amounts of resources to every new customer or client you have on board, is genuine as well as verified.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:34:02 AM

It is great to opt verime as it challenges with the job of providing identity to every organization which depends a KYC check is tedious as well as boring. Customers find it very inconvenient to carry the same set of documents, along with their photocopies, everywhere the service providers demand it.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:23:58 AM

It is great to opt verime as it challenges with the job of providing identity to every organization which depends a KYC check is tedious as well as boring. Customers find it very inconvenient to carry the same set of documents, along with their photocopies, everywhere the service providers demand it.
Yes, KYC verification is one of the most problematic process some time like while investing in some good project or participating in some great token sale and many  real life verification process. This make this project get a different demand and interest from people who will support this project and also invest in it.

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:31:42 AM

hopefully this project can solve the problems that exist today, with the concept they bring good luck.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

My opinion is that the development team still has something to work on: the site and white paper require more clear information
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

How much is the total supply of your tokens? I just want to know so that I can understand why the telegram campaign is only offering 1 stake.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

Great! What an interesting project! It gives people an excitement to get to know better this project. Because of VeriMe, no need of carrying papers everytime you need to get yourself verified. People only have to use VeriME's D-KYC for identity verification on multiple VeriME partners' platforms. I wish this will boost even more in the market industry.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

Bounty distribution allotted 20% for twitter campaign that is very amazing. Those efforts will be paid off since your rewards is truely fair.

They are somehow focused on social media in promoting their project. I think the team knows that the majority of investors are on the media platforms.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

Let's keep VeriMe's bounty program hot and spread the word as far as we can. Nice program, the whitepaper is well detailed.

Yes, the bounty campaigns need to have many active supporters that will promote verime in all social medias and other available platform online, by doing this we can surely get more investors to join.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedie22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

Let's keep VeriMe's bounty program hot and spread the word as far as we can. Nice program, the whitepaper is well detailed.

Yes, the bounty campaigns need to have many active supporters that will promote verime in all social medias and other available platform online, by doing this we can surely get more investors to join.
You're absolutely correct, which this ICO project will provide in verification process or kyc in order to know directly and hassle free. As I watch their very impressive video, I admire their idea to have a KYC and finger print verification using their own apps. Hoping a good success on this project that it seems have a bright future which will be benefited in our society.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

The team behind this project looks pretty solid and have the experience on the field where they are needed. I actually look at the social member of some of the members and they really exist. This is one of the project where you won't get afraid of investing or becoming a partner with them.
You're right, which make sense to each and everyone of us here in crypto world. Having this project will help to identify those dedicated users and to avoid those scammers and spammers. Hoping for the development on this project for the up coming success in the future.
Yes, the team behind the project looks so legit so there is no way to tell that this project is a scam project, I will be looking forward to seeing this project.
We have the same thoughts about this project and I am hoping they will get to have more supports from the investors because I can see that this project has the potential to grow. What I simply understand of this platform is for verification only adopting the blockchain technology.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

You're absolutely correct, which this ICO project will provide in verification process or kyc in order to know directly and hassle free. As I watch their very impressive video, I admire their idea to have a KYC and finger print verification using their own apps. Hoping a good success on this project that it seems have a bright future which will be benefited in our society.

You are right, those kyc and finger print verification will surely make this project unique compared to other projects. This is their advantages that will make them successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:53:43 PM

You are right, those kyc and finger print verification will surely make this project unique compared to other projects. This is their advantages that will make them successful.
Yes, this project as many advantages over the running verification system and it can surely replace many systems running now as it has many additional features and this is also based on blockchain technology which is very secure as everyone knows.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:09:13 PM

Tell me please, is there any news or updates in this project to date? I do not see that developers communicate with users, it's not very good.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

The project is realy proomising according to the whitepaper for sure you will get more support from other communities not just here in btctalk.
Hello sir, I'm just wondering how did you able to read the whitepaper because we can't even see words or letter from it. Can you share the link where you read it? Because there's no way that you can say that the project is promising by reading a blank paper.
The whitepaper link in this thread do not work and there's no mention of the whitepaper on the website . So it's either he just said that he read the white paper without really doing it or he got it from the devs. !
Semaj123

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

This kind of verification is really a secured way of identifying our own identity and I am sure investors will like in this kind of process. I see some good features about this project so definitely this project will have a chance to be successful.
NickeyBubl

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

Hello manager, may i know what Day as an end of a week in this bounty?

The bounty will end at the end of the ICO.

Hello! I am sorry, but I can't find avatar and personal text for Signature campaign, could you kindly help me and show it? thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: