Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:22:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex Verification problem  (Read 268 times)
MrCrank (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:16:22 AM

Hello,

I have problem with verification on bittrex.

I filled my info (for basic verification).
after few minutes showed this message:
NO PUBLIC RECORD MATCH
We could not match your information to our public record providers. To complete the verification process, you must apply for an enhanced account.

Next step, Enhanced verification.
I uploaded my ID, drive licence and my selfie..
We have failed to automatically process your documents due to your name from your basic application not matching what is found on your document. They will need to be manually reviewed. Please contact our support desk. Manual review typically takes 7 days but could be longer based on demand.

I open ticket.
I wait more week..

What need doing for get verified account?

Thanks!

akulikovskiy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:57:39 PM

Hi there! You are not alone with this, check this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2465829.620
MrCrank (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:05:50 AM

Hi there! You are not alone with this, check this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2465829.620

Wow, thanks!
I will try this trick now.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:56:38 AM

Tell you what. I had the same issue with verification, i entered every detail correctly and it says no match for public records. I swear bittrex doesn't even have any public records of anyone outside of the USA to be honest.

All you can do is to really wait and as the other guy said you're not alone in this. This is a very common thing these days with bittrex and you shouldn't be freaking out.

Next time, get verified before you deposit any funds so that if in the worst case scenario you can still just hang onto your funds and avoid using an exchange.

Smiley
MrCrank (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:58:10 AM

Tell you what. I had the same issue with verification, i entered every detail correctly and it says no match for public records. I swear bittrex doesn't even have any public records of anyone outside of the USA to be honest.

All you can do is to really wait and as the other guy said you're not alone in this. This is a very common thing these days with bittrex and you shouldn't be freaking out.

Next time, get verified before you deposit any funds so that if in the worst case scenario you can still just hang onto your funds and avoid using an exchange.

old rules don't said that "unverified account can't withdraw funds" it has been changed after..
I hope that will be ok.
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:11:44 PM

I also had a problem verifying my Bittrex account. When I verified and sent a selfie and a copy of id cards, I received the Name Mismatch response. I wrote for support, but only the BOT response came and the request was

not resolved after nearly a month. Then I found the trick on BCT here, as mentioned above. I did exactly the points and in a few hours the account was verified and I could use the funds in my account. Here's proof of

verification: https://imgur.com/olJl9pA.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: