Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:27:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Skybit.co thread - Cryptocurrency provably fair game ALPHA RELEASE  (Read 266 times)
TrabajoDeLaNoche (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:32:05 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 06:04:38 PM by TrabajoDeLaNoche

Hello,

We are working on a cryptocurrency provably fair game.

At the moment you can try the game on the testnet for free with demo BTC.

URL : https://skybit.co/
URL to load demo BTC : https://testnet.coinfaucet.eu/en/

• First step : Create an account on our website
  • Second step : Load demo BTC with the url provided earlier
  • Third step : Wait for your demo BTC to confirm
  • Fourth step : Gamble your demo BTC on our app

Please note that this is a very early alpha version of our app, many things are not yet finished but we would like to receive comments to improve our app.

You can also review our Steemit topic : https://steemit.com/steemdev/@najoh/skybit-co-come-and-try-our-game-for-free

Best regards,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:25:05 AM

Umm, in general, how long does it take to get 3 confirmation on the testnet BTC transaction? The miner preference is high but it takes about 14 minutes to get 1 confirmation, is it normal? This is my first time to the testnet, anyway. My thought, your website has a crappy look, bad layout and count-zone, need more color to be applicated on the layout, and your count-zone is too fast, lol, gonna look for the update further.
TrabajoDeLaNoche (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:42:36 AM

Umm, in general, how long does it take to get 3 confirmation on the testnet BTC transaction? The miner preference is high but it takes about 14 minutes to get 1 confirmation, is it normal? This is my first time to the testnet, anyway. My thought, your website has a crappy look, bad layout and count-zone, need more color to be applicated on the layout, and your count-zone is too fast, lol, gonna look for the update further.
Hi,

Sometimes it can take up to 12 hours if the testnet is slow, sometimes in 15 minutes it's ok.

Thanks for your comment, indeed our website has a crappy look at the moment, we will improve it.

We are working on the provably fair verification at the moment and the algorithm.

The next step is to add "risk control" to the bets of users to avoid "high rollers". We do not want to risk over 1% of our reserve on a single bet.

We will also add an auto bet function.

We are also working on multi-language, we will translate the app in most languages for more comfort.

Then we will add a real time chat for users.

At the end we will implement support for 6 cryptocurrencies.

We will review each comment from this topic to improve our app before the official release. Until then you can play with demo BTC just for fun.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:01:25 AM

Why don't you add faucet or fake credit for testing the site? tbh your site doesn't have nice user interface, to me it looks like not  fully ready for launch. you should work on improving and simplifying the UI.
TrabajoDeLaNoche (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:14:44 AM

Why don't you add faucet or fake credit for testing the site? tbh your site doesn't have nice user interface, to me it looks like not  fully ready for launch. you should work on improving and simplifying the UI.
This is a staging app, it's absolutely not ready for launch. It's an alpha release where people can test the game.

You can add fake credit by loading up your account with demo BTC as explained in the first post.
TrabajoDeLaNoche (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:24:30 AM

Latest news on Steemit :
https://steemit.com/steemdev/@najoh/skybit-we-added-sha256-provably-fair-codes
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:39:58 AM

im sorry, but site interface looks awfull
TrabajoDeLaNoche (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:52:00 AM

im sorry, but site interface looks awfull
We haven't yet worked on the interface. We are developing the code first.
If you have any advice for the interface please let us know and we will improve it.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:18:40 AM

I just logged into your site and I have 9999999,99 balance. Are you doing this intentionally for me to test your game dev? However, I can't even bet here, please fix it. It has been around 9 days since my last post on this thread.
TrabajoDeLaNoche (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:02:50 AM

We are actually fixing a few bugs.

The balance is demo tokens only for the moment, not real money.

Players will be able to test the game without depositing any real money.
TrabajoDeLaNoche (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

Hello,

Please check the last announcement : https://steemit.com/steemdev/@najoh/skybit-co-come-and-try-our-game-for-free
TrabajoDeLaNoche (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:45:57 AM

We pushed to the depot some improvements and speed enhancements.

Please let us know your comments about our app.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: