Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:48:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make easy money with shit coins!  (Read 158 times)
allcryptominer (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:11:45 AM

I'm amased how easy it is to make a lot of money just creating copy&paste shit coins.

Create a coin with just a small enough premine to not upset miners or investors (tell everyone that most of it will be used for airdrops and bounties, which ofcourse is not true). Then come up with a nice story with some cool features, add masternodes since its popular at the moment and get as many miners on board as possible. Make sure you are active in the beginning answering any questions and helping the community.

After a month or two when you manage to get listed on a couple of exchanges and volume are picking up, dump your premine and you have just become a millionaire (hopefully).

If you didn't make enought money on your first try, don't worry, just create a new shit coin and repeat until you have enough money to retire on a tropical island somewhere:)

And if you have no clue on how to do all this, just head over to upwork and hire someone who will do all the work for you.

So what you think about all these shit coins popping up all the time? Is it really this easy to make a lot of money? As a miner they make often good profit in the beginning but as we all know someone will get burned sooner or later when devs decide to dump their premine and leave the project for their latest "revolutionary cryptocurrency" instead.

PS. I've never created a shit coin and I won't create one either but for the sake of discussion I made up the story.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: