Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TravelFlex : Decentralized Social Network & Payment System  (Read 24854 times)
Thenuka99

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:53:04 PM

At first after seeing the name I thought this is something do with Traveling Only, but while reading more I saw that it is just more than traveling and can use to anything, thank you for that clarification.

Faster transactions is something everyone is looking for, great that it's on here,

but how about fee? is there a fixed fee? percentage or No FEE, I couldn't find a note about that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Petersha (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:02:29 AM

I find these interesting. But I've got some concerns regarding "Physical Travelflex card (usable as a credit/ATM card)," do you have partners now or still looking? I'm sure that if this will be implemented, it would be limited tp certain countries and will take a lot of time to reach other countries.
Hello,

Yes we have partners. We are setting up a legal entity in Gibraltar and are talking with regulators to manage the cards payment system.

Its will work just over the mastercard network. As any other debit/cc works.

So with the card on this network working over the mastercard network, is your company paying the mastercard network to utilize their transfer system? And I agree that this should be in the Altcoin boards.
Yes we do pay for that. But fees will be very low. Like local atm price fees. We basically act like a bank for it.
 People upload the trf and they will be converted into fiat instantly like a bitpay system.
Petersha (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:15:31 AM

Another ICO lol. Please post this in the proper forum. Someone report this thread to the moderators and have it transported to Altcoin Annoucements.

As for TravelFlex, I was almost impressed until I recognized that this was another ICO.
Its a finished product and is live , If you don't invest in ICO then you can buy it from exchanges in january. It's fine to be on this forum.
MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:59:26 PM

This project is great check the ICO ranking
https://www.icoranker.com/ico/travelflex-coin/
Petersha (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:20:02 AM

Heyyyhooo TravelFlex Community

Season's greetings and a sincere thank you for your confidence in us and your interest in our work.

Merry Christmas and may you live a long and happy life filled with goodwill and friendship.

Team TrvelFlex wish you success and good fortune in the New Year!

Peace, Love and Togetherness,

Team TravelFlex

syams

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:37:17 AM

hopefully in the future, this coin is more valuable,
for those who join Ico, hopefully can get a big profit.   
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:00:55 AM

This is all very nice technically and impressively developed but considering the many ICOs which recently either flopped or scammed their investors, I'm curious and interested in seeing how this all progresses. Trust is a core element in projects like this as obviously you expect people to inject bitcoins and altcoins into this ICO which might be seen as investing but is in fact gambling in TravelFlex to gain some form of ROI.

It's always nice to see new projects and ideas which advance the crypto world. It's still an evolving industry but of course we all need to be realistic about our expectations and also aware of the risks involved. I like this project, especially the idea of a solid payment system divorced from the traditional banking system. If totally real and functional, this would be an opportunity not to be missed. Relying on a Gibraltar-based card issuer however implies or suggests you do not have your own issuer number from MasterCard. As such, there is no direct relationship between TravelFlex and MasterCard. It would be nice to see you progress to a point where you are recognized as an issuing bank.

bitok50

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:55:37 PM

Your project is related to the tourism industry. What kind of bonuses does your project offer for tourists who will use Travelflex coins as payment? In which countries can I pay for tourist services and rest Travelflex coins?
ivan376

Activity: 742

stabilascan.org

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:30:05 AM

any bounty link? i'm willing to spread this good news throughout the world! Grin

Petersha (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:40:55 AM

Your project is related to the tourism industry. What kind of bonuses does your project offer for tourists who will use Travelflex coins as payment? In which countries can I pay for tourist services and rest Travelflex coins?
You can pay in any country since the travelflex card runs over the normal atm card system.

Bonuses is a thing we are currently working on with partners. It will be in the form of upgrades of airline tickets and hotel rooms. Plus discounts. This process takes time and will grow after the ico.
Petersha (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:42:47 AM

This is all very nice technically and impressively developed but considering the many ICOs which recently either flopped or scammed their investors, I'm curious and interested in seeing how this all progresses. Trust is a core element in projects like this as obviously you expect people to inject bitcoins and altcoins into this ICO which might be seen as investing but is in fact gambling in TravelFlex to gain some form of ROI.

It's always nice to see new projects and ideas which advance the crypto world. It's still an evolving industry but of course we all need to be realistic about our expectations and also aware of the risks involved. I like this project, especially the idea of a solid payment system divorced from the traditional banking system. If totally real and functional, this would be an opportunity not to be missed. Relying on a Gibraltar-based card issuer however implies or suggests you do not have your own issuer number from MasterCard. As such, there is no direct relationship between TravelFlex and MasterCard. It would be nice to see you progress to a point where you are recognized as an issuing bank.

Thank you for your kind words. Yes crypto world is un-predictable , we can work hard... market decide what they likes.
Petersha (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:44:11 AM

any bounty link? i'm willing to spread this good news throughout the world! Grin
you can join our bounty at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2547636.0
andriyana

Activity: 842

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:41:33 AM

hi if ICO has start? where I can see the total sales of coins and coin holders..?
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:54:17 AM

Escrow individual or from TravelFlex itself?
whether in the future everyone can become an Escrow with certain conditions?
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:35:43 AM

I think he will find a really cool application in the future, because it project is related to the tourism industry. It's always nice to see new projects and ideas which advance the crypto world.
ojalajyri

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:04:24 PM

I read white paper and this project seems so interesting, imagine how fast and easy it will be to send money around the world without high fees.
also live chat service is a huge bonus, if you have any questions.

i think that travelflex will change how people use money while travelling, and i also think this is not limited to traveling and will expand to other industries in future!
Petersha (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:06:55 AM

hi if ICO has start? where I can see the total sales of coins and coin holders..?
Hello,

Yes ICO is live. you can check progress and coin holders on website https://travelflex.org/ , to check coin holders go to https://explorer.travelflex.org/

Thank you
Petersha (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:28:01 AM

Escrow individual or from TravelFlex itself?
whether in the future everyone can become an Escrow with certain conditions?
The blockchain is the escrow.
 So all conditions are set like a smart contract and the coins are released when those set conditions are met.
 So 100% trust-less and basically the perfect escrow
gourcuff

Activity: 812
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:21:48 PM

95% of the coins will be sold to the public and 5% will go the bounty program, the founders will not keep any coins for themselves.
TravelFlex will burn all unsold coins. Good distribution!
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:41:30 PM

TravelFlex ICO Round Continue Until 12th Jan 2018

Today, the founders of TravelFlex cryptocurrency announced, that the ICO of the project will continue until 12th January 2018 23:59 GMT. TravelFlex is a product for global travelers, based in blockchain technologies, developed by a Hong Kong based company.

During this round, the company is offering to sell 95M TravelFlex coins $0.28 each for funding the project. Funds raised by the ICO offering will be used to develop the blockchain further and to establish additional traveller-specific services to facilitate the growth of traveling industry.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/travelflex-ico-round-continue/

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: