Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:14:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have we hit a plateau ?  (Read 170 times)
Stingray1970 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:32:42 AM

Has BTC hit a plateau ? Just evaluating my options as it seems LTC is picking up steam (literally  Smiley)
nkomponi

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:33:15 AM

Has BTC hit a plateau ? Just evaluating my options as it seems LTC is picking up steam (literally  Smiley)

No we have not.. This is just the beginning of the BTC up trend... I dont like LTC.. Good luck.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:36:37 AM

Its the holidays, everyone cashes in around this time. Things pick back up around January, plus Litecoin has been on a plateau for awhile I believe it worth $4 for every $100 of bitcoin so its about time Litecoin catches up.

Campaign Manager (2018)
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:45:00 AM

Has BTC hit a plateau ? Just evaluating my options as it seems LTC is picking up steam (literally  Smiley)

I think it has still room to spread a lot and other coins are just following the up trend of the bitcoin. The more BTC will rise this time the more other coins will rise too. You can think about BTC as mother of all (reality) and others are children of it and they are fallowing it in the straight line. So you may wanna choose other coins if you think are in the position to invest money into them and wait for very long time. Apart from hat BTC always holds the first choice of investment but for your investment to rise quickly it will take little more time than others as moving 5-6 figures prices is difficult than moving the 2 digit figure in the up trend. The costlier the coin is the more market cap it has keep up for long term sustaining of it. So think which way fits best for you and then you can proceed.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:45:42 AM

for time being price is just hovering between certain values ,but it is for a very short period of time you can say its small plateau ,but looking at greater picture there still bitcoin to mined and many people are still there who have not engage in bitcoin ,so demand is not that great as compare to population of world,this demand will increase and investment in too and it will make the price to grow .so we have not hit the plateau there still more to see.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:54:05 AM

Has BTC hit a plateau ? Just evaluating my options as it seems LTC is picking up steam (literally  Smiley)
This point is probably the worst time to think that we BTC has reached a plateau, it not even close to that. BTC is current a rocky mountain with very unpredictable slopes, just because for some distance it had a plan plateau like feel doesn't mean it is going to stay that way. Really it had been only few days since btc is kinda floating around 15-16k mark, we can see a drop soon. I mean how can you even think about a plateau right now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: