Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what is stake ? and where we get stake in wallet or in forum ?  (Read 213 times)
aneeqvalam (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:46:25 AM

hi everyone i dont know i am in right forum or not if not then sorry
i want to ask what is stake and how to get stake and where we get stake from social media campaign

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:24:27 PM

i want to ask what is stake and how to get stake and where we get stake from social media campaign
Yes you are in the right forum.

what is stake
Stakes are rewarded to users in spreadsheets of bounty campaigns. They are used to distribute the total allocated money for that particular bounty among all the participants based on the amount of work they have done. For example, if 1000$ are allocated for bounty and you earned 10 stakes while the total stakes of all users combined are 100, then you would get $1000*(10/100).

how to get stake
For that you need to take part in bounty campaigns located here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

where we get stake from social media campaign
Stakes are displayed in spreadsheets of the campaigns, and their tokens are generally distributed at the end of ico.

Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:05:00 AM

If you are looking for bitcoin and crypto in this regard, then you are in the right community. You can go and play around in the forum. Read and look for answers here if you have doubts. You can't find any best source of crypto out there than this community.

Stakes is somewhat a reward system than is being offered in bounties or campaigns in alt sections. So its a based reward for joining and participating in a campaign. The more stakes you got, the better chances of you getting huge profit. As far as computation goes. I will give you a quote from someone so that you can better understand it.

Yes at the end they will be converted to percentages
Suppose there are 4 participants in the bounty
Participant 1 : 10 stakes
Participant 2 : 25 stakes
Participant 3:  5 stakes
Participant 4 : 10 stakes

Total Stakes = 50

So each participant will be allotted the following percentages of the coins reserved for the bounty

Participant 1 : 10/50 * 100 = 20%
Participant 2 : 25/50 * 100 = 50%
Participant 3:  5/50 *100   = 10%
Participant 4 : 10/50 * 100 = 20%

That's basically how stakes are computed. Stakes given are also depends on your rank. So a Legendary/Hero member gets the most stakes. And sometimes Stakes computation can also be tied on how much a funds the project has raised. They have this so called soft and hard cap target. It they reached their target cap, I reckon that they will give their participants more shares in the bounties.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:56:01 AM

You're in the right forum when it's about cryptocurrencies and as your title says about stake and wallet you mostly referring to bounties and altcoins.

Stake is like a distribution of stocks/profit/reward on the total amount that is allocated for the participants depending on how much the project will collect from their crowd sale. Most of those campaigns that are distributing stakes can be found at Bounties(Altcoins).

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:16:49 AM

Stakes is given when you join a bounty campaign. It is like a reward given in the campaign, the higher your rank the higher the stakes a participant can get which is equivalent to a certain amount of token that serves as a payment for his/her participation  during and after the campaign.

randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:29:57 AM

Stakes is proof of work by given to you in the bounty that you apply but for newbies like us is small stakes they give to us if you have a high rank high stakes they given so we get high rank to get a hight stakes too.
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:31:13 PM

We can't exactly identify the exact payments on bounty when its base on stakes. If im not wrong it also depends on the numbers of participants. On the altcoins section they're bounties always base on stakes. Even me i don't know what is the exact payment when i join a bounty. Its hard to compute numbers so i don't mind if i receive big or small.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:59:49 PM

We can't exactly identify the exact payments on bounty when its base on stakes. If im not wrong it also depends on the numbers of participants. On the altcoins section they're bounties always base on stakes. Even me i don't know what is the exact payment when i join a bounty. Its hard to compute numbers so i don't mind if i receive big or small.

Bounty campaigns allocate the doek percentage to the participants who is help to spread the project in the forum and that is called bouties. So as a reward they will pay their tokens as 1or 2 stakes as according to the rank.
Those tokens also will be distribute to us after the completion of token sale. This as simple that. No need to dig it up big like giving Google answers and all. Newbies would not be able to too understand.
tickledlicker

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:14:29 AM

Stakes are basically rewards systems that you can get from campaigns, try to look for good campaign forums that you can join to find out more information.
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:46:45 AM

Isn't there a piece of a bounty task at Bitcointalk forum? You can get a bounty on the bounty, but generally, they count it every day and count your stake.

ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

Stake is given for those people who did their job in a signature campaign, facebook, twitter,telegram and other. You can get stake if you join in a bounty, stake is given inorder to know how much money is being distributed to each an individual who join or participate in any project or bounties.

roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

eg a total prize of 1 million USD
then there are 3 participants
1. you got stake: 3
2. your friends 1 gets stake: 2
3. your friend 2 gets stake: 5

then total stake: 3 + 2 + 5 = 10
rewards for you: 3/10 x 1 million USD: 300k USD