Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance without kyc  (Read 693 times)
Horsetail (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:20:47 AM

I am aware that some websites which have KYC allow small amount transactions without KYC.  Has anyone familiarity with Binance, and if I make a deposit can I withdraw, the amount being less than 50 USD. 

I am thinking of adding my existing bitcoins to binance to buy request network, which O gather has far to go,then storing them in myetherwallet

Some websites are very fussy if you ask them questions like that. I once mistyped my mobile number on a website and they told me no changes & i cannot be accepted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:23:48 AM

Yes, binance works without KYC as I know. I don't have a large deposit there (usually it's no more than $3000) but there wasn't any problems with withdrawals without verification at all.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Horsetail (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:43:20 PM

Yes, binance works without KYC as I know. I don't have a large deposit there (usually it's no more than $3000) but there wasn't any problems with withdrawals without verification at all.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH PUBLICJUD
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:44:47 PM

Yes, works well. Binance is one of the very best centralized exchanges I've ever used. Maybe the best

2 BTC withdrawal without kyc
Razor5

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:48:02 PM

I should add this, 2 BTC withdraw limit is pretty huge considering latest Bitcoin rise. Smiley
You need a 1st step verification in Bittrex for same kind of money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Melquart

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:19:30 PM

If i remember well there is a kyc only for over than 2 btc withdrawal. No other exchange gives you this limit without kyc.

hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:21:33 PM

Cryptopia and Poloniex are probably the only ones who are not asking for kyc and aml, the other ones are all asking for this shit for withdrawing money.

Etherdelta is the best exchange that you can use in order to trade and deposit-withdraw as much money as you want, but there are a lot of ico's tokens in there, and they all are crap.

if you want to withdraw a large amount of money in binance, then the best thing that you can do is just upload your documents.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:25:21 PM

Considering its a Chinese exchange then its likely it is lax with the regulations unlike most of the exchanges they require you a full KYC details.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:47:00 PM

Yes, I've been using Binance for a month now since i get out from Bittrex. You can trade there without complying to KYC. It has the maximum limit withdrawal of 2 Bitcoin. Anyway, Binance is in compliance with KYC/AML policy. So if you want to deposit or withdraw more than the amount of withdraw and deposit of level 1 account. Then you have to provide your ID in able to do that. But since you have small capital. I think there's no need to go for level 2 account. We should take advantage this. We don't know when this could last. Like what happen to Bittrex. You cannot withdraw any penny without verification on your account.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:55:44 PM

Nice to see other's comments here because I've been wondering the same thing.  I didn't jump into Binance right away because I didn't trust the new exchange but I'm beginning to think that exchanges outside the US might actually be more secure due to the government forcing regulations.  I mostly use a trading bot (Gunbot) and its next release supports Binance... when it does I'm going to transition away from Bittrex.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:05:07 PM

I've been waiting on KYC confirmation from Binance for close to two weeks now. Anyone else in the same boat?

bergenic

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:28:00 PM

Nice to see other's comments here because I've been wondering the same thing.  I didn't jump into Binance right away because I didn't trust the new exchange but I'm beginning to think that exchanges outside the US might actually be more secure due to the government forcing regulations.  I mostly use a trading bot (Gunbot) and its next release supports Binance... when it does I'm going to transition away from Bittrex.
Recently started to use Binance and it's the only exchange that has never given me Cloudflare-errors in the past two weeks. Works like a charm every day and deposits/withdrawals are also processed faster than anywhere else. I've been using it without KYC. They got pretty much every alt you can think of as well so it's a great place to trade.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:29:37 PM

Recently started to use Binance and it's the only exchange that has never given me Cloudflare-errors in the past two weeks. Works like a charm every day and deposits/withdrawals are also processed faster than anywhere else. I've been using it without KYC. They got pretty much every alt you can think of as well so it's a great place to trade.
Yes i like BInance App too it's easy to trade. but their more room for improvement hope they will add stop limit so traders from bittrex will switch to this. Binance will add more tools in the future.
Psynthax

Activity: 2282
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:35:13 PM

I've been waiting on KYC confirmation from Binance for close to two weeks now. Anyone else in the same boat?
If you are having with your KYC confirmation and you can try to make a ticket. I was submitting my ticket and they are investigating my problem and my kyc gets approved after some days later.
You may need to make a ticket to submit your problem to the team. It may take a lot of time.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:38:53 PM

Cryptopia and Poloniex are probably the only ones who are not asking for kyc and aml, the other ones are all asking for this shit for withdrawing money.

Poloniex wont even let me trade let alone withdraw with going through verification.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:15:30 AM

Poloniex wont even let me trade let alone withdraw with going through verification.

Poloniex sucks and has been going on the downward trend for a few months now. I hope they are out of top 10 for volume soon because they are bad in my opinion. Looking forward to trying out Binanace though didn't know they had no KYC regulations that is awesome!

VXII

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:40:10 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 12:13:48 PM by VXII

Has noone ever questioned the actual credibility of Binance? They do not even publish their company address anywhere on their website, nor is their country of incorporation mentioned anywhere in their terms and conditions. Security standards are also apparently not their main focus if they do not do any KYC at all.

I would be cautious.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

Use the decentralized Etherdelta exchange for ERC-20 tokens. This exchange does not require verification.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

KYC is a good move from exchanges if you ask me because it will give users protection from the spammers in our communinty,verification process should eliminate these bots from the greedy people.

btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:37:16 PM

BNB still let you withdraw 2BTC/day without any KYC!
And that's good for trader. But sooner or later, they will ask for your KYC.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: