Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum Relaunch  (Read 1453 times)
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:17:28 PM

Pump and Dump of Electroneum is  a case studies for project that look promising but don't materialize after all the hype.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:30:31 PM

I pity those people buying this token, the launch was a disaster because the developer is just selling you guys a dream which I don't think will work long term, initially if there is going to be mining why first ICO the project first or why not choose POS instead

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Budening

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:47:47 PM

What? I'm not believe that, I think this project is a fake because more than 1 month I'm join with this bounty project but until now this developer not any news about the distributions token. I think now with the relaunch electroneum can give some reward for member of bounty.
#regardforsuccess

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:10:29 PM

I've seen a lot of doomsayers, scam accusers, and fudsters talk about how ETN is EVIL!!!!!

But really, in the end, this is an incredibly strong start.
Yes, it was delayed a month and yes, some people had a hard time accessing their wallets at first.
But ETN is out there and absolutely killing it.
ICO price was .01 cents.  Even factoring in the crazy inflation rate of BTC and ETH people are making insane profits right now.

I am one of those that sold right away at around 7 cents, made a solid $6800 in that one trade.
Now, I am just waiting for the real price crash which will happen next week.
Once it dips down to three to four cents, I will buy back in.

Now, if the price never crashes that low that would indicate an extremely strong future in Q1/Q2 of 2018 for ETN.
But, on the other hand, that would suck because I was hoping to scoop up more ETN at low prices...

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:19:45 PM

It seems like the big dump is over, the price will rise as the dev will announce some partnerships.
I am not sure about that, if you check electroneum bounty you will see that bounty haunters haven't received bounties yet. I expect to see more dump in next few days or so.
Besides, i've read in service announcements that cryptopia has some deposit problems so maybe that is reason too.
dllhg

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:20:41 PM

I've seen a lot of doomsayers, scam accusers, and fudsters talk about how ETN is EVIL!!!!!

But really, in the end, this is an incredibly strong start.
Yes, it was delayed a month and yes, some people had a hard time accessing their wallets at first.
But ETN is out there and absolutely killing it.
ICO price was .01 cents.  Even factoring in the crazy inflation rate of BTC and ETH people are making insane profits right now.

I am one of those that sold right away at around 7 cents, made a solid $6800 in that one trade.
Now, I am just waiting for the real price crash which will happen next week.
Once it dips down to three to four cents, I will buy back in.

Now, if the price never crashes that low that would indicate an extremely strong future in Q1/Q2 of 2018 for ETN.
But, on the other hand, that would suck because I was hoping to scoop up more ETN at low prices...

Might wait for it to get lower.  I could see it dumping to .01.   Pre ICO were only .003 and a lot of people also got in at .005 and .007. Some people are waiting 20 hours to get coins to exchange. I bet the bigger accounts take longer.  I also sold right away for a 900% gain and plan to rebuy once it finally tanks like we know it will.  
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:22:15 PM

Great news about electroneum. I like that they keep their promises, it gives you trust and hope that one day they'll go to the moon Smiley. I assume that this project will hit the top ten coins one day!
jwrent34

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:26:27 PM

I liked electroneum, did not participate in their ICO and felt very bad for people who did. I saw a lot of anger and expected it to dip more than it did upon opening those wallets. Im surprised, annoyed I did not hold Sad as usual

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:03:35 PM

It took a while but as an ICO participant you should still be extremely happy right now. It is a mystery to me that the price ist sill so high of course you have to factor the market bull run in but still looks high enough for me.
Bummers

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:18:00 PM

I was amazed how high the price has stayed. I sold at 342 sats which got me 850% return but looking now I should have held on a bit longer as the price has bounced back up!
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:27:02 PM

good news congratulations for the this successful ico really electroneum had made a lot faz in the crypto world but what about the mining i mean the app mining has it been released yet?
runrightnow

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:31:33 PM

no sms still(((
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:00:00 PM

Can someone help me with where i can download electroneum wallet,
I'm still using the paper wallet and it's not comfortable for me at all.

please post the link below.
Dlikrot

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:47:09 PM

There is no digital wallet yet I think? Only the web wallet and the exchanges. I will put some on the paper wallet and just forget about the coin for some while ^^

To btc or not to btc - that is the electrum
sparg (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:34:51 AM

It is nice to see that Electroneum investers didn`t dump the coins ass hard as i was thinking. I predicted a 0.02-0.03 dump price but lower that 0.06 it didnt got so this means that a lot of investers still believe in this project even if it had a rough start. I mean, we who bought in the ICO are allready in a big profit with a 10x increase in the price. So this is a sign that this project is one of those who will make some people rich. I believe it.
And i see this enthusiasm even if Electroneum didnt lauch yet the mobile mining app and the game they are developing. Once it will be launched the price will moon. I feel great of being a part of this great journey and i think that great things avaits for us in the nears future.

cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:43:22 AM

Its too late for the ones who bought their tokens in the pre-ico sale,relaunching may fail too people will lose their interest in this project.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:50:06 AM

i will buy some, but the price is to high for me..

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
benjaminoo

Activity: 126

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:30:12 AM

It seems like the big dump is over, the price will rise as the dev will announce some partnerships.
I am not sure about that, if you check electroneum bounty you will see that bounty haunters haven't received bounties yet. I expect to see more dump in next few days or so.
Besides, i've read in service announcements that cryptopia has some deposit problems so maybe that is reason too.

I doubt that the bounty hunters will have any sort of influence on the dump. The total ETN bounty is only 20 million coins, compared to the 5 billion coins that were sold during the ICO. That's just a drop in the bucket.

At the current price, all the bounty coins will be worth but 80 BTC. Even if all of them were dumped, that would only reduce the price to 325 sats, according to the current order book.

benjaminoo

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:32:11 AM

I liked electroneum, did not participate in their ICO and felt very bad for people who did. I saw a lot of anger and expected it to dip more than it did upon opening those wallets. Im surprised, annoyed I did not hold Sad as usual

These lessons are hard to learn. Hold, hold, hold... Warren Buffet said: "A stock market (exchange) is a device that transfers money from the impatient to the patient."

You could always buy back in and hold it from now on. A price increase is inevitable.

benjaminoo

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:33:40 AM

Can someone help me with where i can download electroneum wallet,
I'm still using the paper wallet and it's not comfortable for me at all.

please post the link below.

Here you go... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile

Be sure not to download the app that says "Discontinued" in the description. That one is not active anymore.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: