Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]For all Ethereum Users.  (Read 316 times)
queennathalia (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:01:40 AM

Our ethereum network is already normal, the other said it is not normal. but didn't try to make transaction to proof them self. This announcement is for my concern to those who said its not normal. Now you can use 2 to 10 gwei. Please try your self right no need to reply in this thread. thank you
FleurTunisienne

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:08:41 AM

At the moment i write this post, i have been waiting a withdraw from etherdelta since yesterday night with 21 gwei and two days ago i lost about 15$ as transaction fee and wait about two hours to get it confirmed. I hope someone explain to Ethereum users what is really happening in the ethereum network that your announcment will not satisfy all the asks. Am just wondering why not everybody talking this issue.
Bitcoin is facing the same problem for fees and transactions delays.

Call me "SAW"
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:14:12 AM

It would be great if we get refund of the transaction fees. But i think it won't be possible... Hopefully i have sold all my ETH. Prepare for Cryptodoggies and other clones...
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:40:42 AM

At the moment i write this post, i have been waiting a withdraw from etherdelta since yesterday night with 21 gwei and two days ago i lost about 15$ as transaction fee and wait about two hours to get it confirmed. I hope someone explain to Ethereum users what is really happening in the ethereum network that your announcment will not satisfy all the asks. Am just wondering why not everybody talking this issue.
Bitcoin is facing the same problem for fees and transactions delays.
You can adjust the gas fee. but its expensive when you try deposit a token, the better way is waiting for that site to be fixed.
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:43:37 AM

It would be great if we get refund of the transaction fees. But i think it won't be possible... Hopefully i have sold all my ETH. Prepare for Cryptodoggies and other clones...
I think sir its not refundable. Sorry for that thing. So stay tuned to our news about ethereum network.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: