Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:37:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Comes After the Crypto Bubble?  (Read 225 times)
Oliver A (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:24:24 AM

What Comes After the Crypto Bubble?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:25:39 AM

History books
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:28:45 AM

After the crypto bubble is before the next crypto bubble. Wink
But i think this is currently not a bubble. This time it is a real grow of the crypto world (i hope it).  Cheesy
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:43:21 AM

After a cryptobubble is expected to be a cryptoballance as described by me, even though crypto Is not stable but it Is expected to be regular at certain period.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:46:34 AM

the bubble burst.

but the funny thing is, people always see the bubble, and they close their eyes on the burst part and then wake up after the burst is over and say they have missed it so it must still be a bubble.
you can see how many missed the epic bitcoin bubble burst this month which was a $7000 drop from 19k to 12k.

I think we can also say after the crypto bubble comes a lot of nagging kidos who missed the chance to buy.

Only Bitcoin
mathiaslivis

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:49:48 AM

The world has been in a downturn for many years, and perhaps it really needs to encrypt money to drive a push. For the time being, I don't think how serious the bubble is. As long as you see how many people join the virtual currency this year, you can see that this is a natural growth. Of course, this growth rate is too fast. Let's be patient.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:04:11 PM

You know what?

After crypto bubbles, as after any real bubble, nothing changes. New ICO are created, forks are decided and designed but not necessarily implemented, people trade, gamble, win and lose...

Bubbles are frightening people and this is quite understandable if you consider that real bubbles can actually tear up lifes appart. In the bitcoin community, though, there isn't any institution controlling everything and making profit over others' losses.

So if a bubble happen to burst, some will win money, other will lose, but no one will intentionnally destroy people's life for some micro profits, unlike what banks did in the US in 2009, 2011, 2013, and so on...

freezingmere

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:26:27 AM

We have to worry about that if that even exists. The trend right now is actually the stability of the cryptocurrency especially with bitcoin, observing how the transactions using this are being recognized already.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:31:24 PM

a lot of newbies who will cry because they sold their coins too late and price is not higher than what they sold at.

this is not a joke, check each time bitcoin bubble burst in the past year. you can see there is a big drop and at the bottom a lot of volume is being sold into huge buy walls. then right after the bubble burst ends, the wave of newbie accounts on bitcointalk starts which all are talking about how bitcoin is going to fall and how it is blah blah while bitcoin continues rising.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
imdabest239

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:35:28 PM

After a cryptobubble is expected to be a cryptoballance as described by me, even though crypto Is not stable but it Is expected to be regular at certain period.

The problem in here is that the bubble will never explode, crypto is here to stay. Maybe bitcoin will die in some time, but cryptos will always be here and they will be the new money order.

whitemacna

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:52:19 AM

After the crypto bubble is before the next crypto bubble.but the funny thing is, people always see the bubble, and they close their eyes on the burst part and then wake up after the burst is over and say they have missed it so it must still be a bubble.Bubbles are frightening people and this is quite understandable if you consider that real bubbles can actually tear up lifes appart.
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:55:51 AM

the bubble burst.

but the funny thing is, people always see the bubble, and they close their eyes on the burst part and then wake up after the burst is over and say they have missed it so it must still be a bubble.
you can see how many missed the epic bitcoin bubble burst this month which was a $7000 drop from 19k to 12k.

I think we can also say after the crypto bubble comes a lot of nagging kidos who missed the chance to buy.
Agree with you here. So many people keep ignoring the fact that corrections are healthy for the crypto market in the short and long term and they act like bitcoin will reach $100k within a short span of time without any correction whatsoever which is seriously silly in my opinion. The recent surge to $20k was in desperate need for a correction and it corrected itself by a big margin as expected. I am expecting another big rally by bitcoin in the near future.

superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

bitcoin is nt bubble but now the decline is correction and market sentiment is down that doesnt mean bitcoin and crypto market are bubble burst it is wrong rumors
tlkchain

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:15:01 AM

The world has been in a downturn for many years, and perhaps it really needs to encrypt money to drive a push. For the time being, I don't think how serious the bubble is. As long as you see how many people join the virtual currency this year, you can see that this is a natural growth. Of course, this growth rate is too fast. Let's be patient.

A small portion of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ether, as well as public service tokens of real value, will persist for a long time, but the price may fall.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:58:39 AM

i think the word 'bubble' is not quite right
It is only correction. the future of crypto is still bright.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:05:09 AM

Following what many in the financial sector have been anticipating, after a certain bubble there will be some chaos in the market and this in turn can lead to some consolidation which later on can mean there would be a better industry emerging. It happened to the housing bubble in the past and yes it can be painful because many would be losing money. The same thing can be happening with cryptocurrency...a big bubble can lead to downturn but in the end it can help strengthen it but of course people will lose money in the process. A bubble does not necessarily lead to a collapse but there is a big chance that a big change will be coming as a result.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:11:26 AM

its a bubble after another bubble. i bought bitcoin since the time the price dip to $200 from 1200, why do you think it goes beyond $15k last year? its because it bubbles after another bubble. if it burst, it will once again bubble. the only people who lose money are the ones who sold at a lower price than the price he bough it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:25:26 AM

bubbles and bubbles again! The bubble has a temporary character, and then it will die quickly. But the crypto world is not a bubble, I see the term bubbles come from people who doubt the crypto world, they are frightened and anxious. If crypto bubbles, maybe with today's conditions they will die. Smiley Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: