Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:40:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC Price continue to increase, do you regret to sell it all?  (Read 162 times)
AICoin_Official (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:21:20 AM

https://www.aicoin.net.cn/chart/59D56005

BTC(Bitfinex)
Comments:
With the strong performance after BTC futures went live on OBE yesterday, BTC price set a new all-time high this morning and went into a correction shortly after the highlight, though it tested the bottom and reversed in trend after a continuous downtrend in the past 3 sessions. Combined with the bullish news that BTC futures will go live on CME and the “candy bonus” is waiting ahead, long-term picture for BTC remains bullish. However, a pullback, whose depth remains to be seen, is still possible, we can just wait for a chance to buy in. If correction continues, the major level is between $14,000 and $15,000.
Resistance: $17,000 & 17,300
Support: $16,000 & 15,500
Suggestions:
Though price is in its uptrend, it still holds the possibility for a pullback. Profits can be booked partially for high-level positions, for low-level position holders, you can wait and see how BTC performs around support level.

BCH(Bitfinex)
Comments:
The surge in hash rate of BCH on December 8 fades out, a continuous oscillating move within a broad range in the past few sessions brought BCH price to the level formed during the crisis happened on Bitstamp before. Considering the massive purchase of BCH by Roger Ver, special attention should be paid to BCH recently.
Resistance: $1,480 & $1,550
Support: $1,400 & $1,350
Suggestions:
Pay special attention to the price action in the triangle area, it will be a good chance to open new positions if price falls into the range between $1,200 and $1,280.

ETH(Bitfinex)
Comments:
After breaking above the resistance level this morning, ETH price skyrocketed by almost 20%. Usually, major coins will follow the surge in BTC price, considering the “candy bonus”, ETH price still has enough space to move up.
Resistance: $540 & $550
Support: $515 & $502
Suggestions:
ETH already set a new all-time high in the segment, short positions is not recommended for now. We can watch out for volumes and resistance level.

:
LTC(Bitfinex)
Comments:
After having been moving sideways for quite a long time, finally, LTC price skyrocketed today. For investors without LTC positions, you are suggested to wait and see.
Resistance: $250 & $275
Support: $230 & $208
Suggestions:
Short positions are not recommended for now.

Original by Hashpai, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

Follow us on:
Official website: www.aicoin.com / Twitter: @AICoincom or https://twitter.com/AICoincom / Facebook: @AICoinOfficial or https://www.facebook.com/AICoinOfficial/
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:09:51 AM

Well top alts finally made their moves. Not only ltc, ripple just surged past .50$, something it had a hard time doing and etherium also made it's own breakout. It's a sigh of relief for those holding alts when btc was rampaging.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:21:29 AM

a long time ago i learn a valuable lesson and i will be using it as my main goal. let me share it with you.

it is important to sell when you are in profit. in altcoins it becomes a lot more important because they are not stable investments and they have the high chance of getting dumped. and they do get dumped a lot after each pump.

but we can never predict anything in a manipulated market of altcoins with lots of pumping groups all around it. what that means is that sometimes you sell too soon or sometimes you sell and price goes up afterwards. there is no reason to worry about it, you can still buy back! nobody is preventing you to buy back saying you sold so you can't now Cheesy

so what i do is that i simply buy back when i see such a pump is going on and enjoy the additional profit that i am gaining.  but that still doesn't mean i won't sell when price is at the bottom and not moving at all just because i hope it can go up!

Buying the dip...
seaqrioy

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:26:55 AM

There is no regret medicine in this world, my friend. So regret and no use. I think through the rise of LTC, we can see that as long as the development team behind altcoin makes unremitting efforts, anything will be possible. So, we should look to the next altcoin and look for the next opportunity.

kurian

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:30:32 AM

I regret selling my 3 ltc for $100. But, i don't think it won't grow much. It might get to maximum $1000 but not more. Let's see Btc has broke all predictions. So, predictions are not going to be accurate.

AICoin_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:37:08 AM

There is no regret medicine in this world, my friend. So regret and no use. I think through the rise of LTC, we can see that as long as the development team behind altcoin makes unremitting efforts, anything will be possible. So, we should look to the next altcoin and look for the next opportunity.

I couldn't agree more with you . by the way  which website do you visit to check tickers and get information? friend i share this one you , you can have a try https://www.aicoin.net.cn/

Follow us on:
Official website: www.aicoin.com / Twitter: @AICoincom or https://twitter.com/AICoincom / Facebook: @AICoinOfficial or https://www.facebook.com/AICoinOfficial/
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:45:57 AM

I bought LTC when it was worth$ 60 and hold still! I think LTC will reach 500$ before the end of the year!
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:51:41 AM

I will keep my LTC whatever its price would be. I guess it really can grow up to some thousand dollars at 2018.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
AICoin_Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:16:34 AM

I will keep my LTC whatever its price would be. I guess it really can grow up to some thousand dollars at 2018.

it's possible. I will also keep my LTC. share you a very useful website,you can check ticker and get information about the market from there  https://www.aicoin.net.cn/

Follow us on:
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:42:46 AM

Ive been holding it since mining it years ago, I even bought a bag or two for $14 before the  segwit hype. I have to admit I am shocked at the latest price spike of several hundred dollars in a couple of days. I've been to busy to look into it but was there any news I missed out on which caused the price leap?
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:43:09 AM

as someone who is advertising a website for tickers and stuff like that you should already know that litecoin price dropped a lot at some point after the first pump and then multiple times after it because of bitcoin rise and some other reasons.

just the fact that it is rising now doesn't mean you should have never sold anything. instead what you should regret is not selling it when it was dropping to be able to buy more at the bottom and make more profit!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:07:57 PM

https://www.aicoin.net.cn/chart/59D56005

BTC(Bitfinex)
Comments:
With the strong performance after BTC futures went live on OBE yesterday, BTC price set a new all-time high this morning and went into a correction shortly after the highlight, though it tested the bottom and reversed in trend after a continuous downtrend in the past 3 sessions. Combined with the bullish news that BTC futures will go live on CME and the “candy bonus” is waiting ahead, long-term picture for BTC remains bullish. However, a pullback, whose depth remains to be seen, is still possible, we can just wait for a chance to buy in. If correction continues, the major level is between $14,000 and $15,000.
Resistance: $17,000 & 17,300
Support: $16,000 & 15,500
Suggestions:
Though price is in its uptrend, it still holds the possibility for a pullback. Profits can be booked partially for high-level positions, for low-level position holders, you can wait and see how BTC performs around support level.

BCH(Bitfinex)
Comments:
The surge in hash rate of BCH on December 8 fades out, a continuous oscillating move within a broad range in the past few sessions brought BCH price to the level formed during the crisis happened on Bitstamp before. Considering the massive purchase of BCH by Roger Ver, special attention should be paid to BCH recently.
Resistance: $1,480 & $1,550
Support: $1,400 & $1,350
Suggestions:
Pay special attention to the price action in the triangle area, it will be a good chance to open new positions if price falls into the range between $1,200 and $1,280.

ETH(Bitfinex)
Comments:
After breaking above the resistance level this morning, ETH price skyrocketed by almost 20%. Usually, major coins will follow the surge in BTC price, considering the “candy bonus”, ETH price still has enough space to move up.
Resistance: $540 & $550
Support: $515 & $502
Suggestions:
ETH already set a new all-time high in the segment, short positions is not recommended for now. We can watch out for volumes and resistance level.

:
LTC(Bitfinex)
Comments:
After having been moving sideways for quite a long time, finally, LTC price skyrocketed today. For investors without LTC positions, you are suggested to wait and see.
Resistance: $250 & $275
Support: $230 & $208
Suggestions:
Short positions are not recommended for now.

Original by Hashpai, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.
Who cares about LTC when we have bitcoin only those are investing in so low standard coin who are not able to invest in bitcoin all the other crypto investors will come to bitcoin one days because no other coin can get so high fame bitcoin has so there are many other coins which give profit but not that much as compared to the bitcoin so my decision is I don’t give a damn word on the rise and fall of altcoins they are flop.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:16:13 PM

on my local exchange, bitcoin has already hit $21,000. i don't know what's happening on my local exchange, because of that i regret to sell it. that's why i'm not going to sell my LTC or ETH till these coins hit the amount that i already predicted
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:25:40 PM

i regret a lot of things in my life but selling litecoin is not one of them because despite what you may think LTC only performs well in short period of times and keeping an investment in it, is like putting your money under your mattress instead of having it in circulation and making profit on it constantly.

--looking for signature--
JollySkipper

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:31:37 PM

I'm not a fan of LTC, so I wouldn't , I prefer ETH and generally to invest and hold to platform that have some impact to the world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:51:17 PM

im not a fan of LTC but im holding some of it in my portfolio i got in LTC when it was
only $63 Dollars and still have it unto this very day, the price of LTC now is currently $304
im not having much of Litecoin but not Regret to have and hold it in span of 5 months already,
and im deciding now to still hold it for long term for i see that it will still grow in price and usage also around the global.

and also LTC is much Faster , Cheaper more than BTC you might want to considered it long term as a key factor of a potential growth of LTC in the Market beside it is being use now Globally and
it's the only altcoin beside BTC on Some of the BTC Machine.

LTC is one of the Pioneer Coin on Crypto so in my perspective LTC has still a lot of potential
growth beside many altcoin out there..

this is solely my Opinion and Observation about the Litecoin i might be right or i might be wrong.. it up to you to evaluate.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:55:55 PM

I've kept a fair chunk of my LTC so not too fussed, I'm actually pleased with the price spike. Shame I didnt keep it all but you could play the hindsight card in all walks of life
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: