Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PRE SALE LIVE🚀TRANSCODIUM - The Decentralization of Transcoding Platform ⭐  (Read 26374 times)
Pflash

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:40:57 AM

Hello everyone,

I am Parvez Alam ( Pflash), I am holding the post of security analyst in Transcodium.
I have been recognized in the Microsoft Security Response Center (MSRC) Bounty Program Top 100 list of 2016 & 2017.I has also been acknowledged by Google, Sony, Microsoft, Yahoo, Alibaba, PayPal, Adobe, e.t.c. Parvez has trained more than 5000+ students by organizing seminars & workshops.

Here I am posting some of the FAQs:

What is Transcodium?
Transcodium aims to provide the first decentralized media file transcoding, editing & distribution platform.

Who will use Transcodium?
The target consumers will be Media Streaming Platforms, News Agencies, Advertising Networks, Video Bloggers. While on the other end owner of any idle device will be able to rent his device to process media files in return for TNS token.

Which payment methods are accepted during the crowdfunding?
BTC, LTC, ETH

What is the maximum supply of TNS tokens?
Total supply is 120,000,000 TNS tokens

How many tokens are for sale?
86,400,000 TNS token is for sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
razzbee

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:03:38 PM

Hello guys, please help vote for Transcodium's project on icobox : https://icos.icobox.io/projects/1845
SeveralQ

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:47:50 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Transcodium ICO to my websitehttps://concourseq.io/Q/Transcodium. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
razzbee

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:51:35 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Transcodium ICO to my websitehttps://concourseq.io/Q/Transcodium. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:55:36 PM

The mobile mining functionality is a pretty unique feature. On which algorithm is it based?

Is the blockchain mobile mining only?
razzbee

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:59:35 PM

The mobile mining functionality is a pretty unique feature. On which algorithm is it based?

Actually, our concept is different, our platform will convert media files, example .avi to .mp4 , so in this way large files are splitted into chunks example 10 seconds each so that mobile devices can convert them very fast. our project will utilize ffmpeg and other video editing and manipulation tools
razzbee

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:01:51 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 04:44:25 AM by razzbee

Actually, our concept is different, our platform will convert media files, example .avi to .mp4 , so in this way large files are splitted into chunks example 10 seconds each so that mobile devices can convert them very fast. our project will utilize ffmpeg and other video editing and manipulation tools

and this is possible, because, the tools,resources and sdk are readily available to android and ios, so we wont have problems implementing it
razzbee

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:13:33 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 06:11:51 PM by razzbee

What is Transcodium ? :
Transcodium is the first blockchain based and decentralized media transcoding platform.

Transcoding is the process  of converting from one file format to another desirable and compatible format.  Before your favourite social media platform or streaming site such as Youtube or Netflix  makes a video available to you, they need to convert this video into multiple formats in order  to support different devices such as smartphones, laptop and desktop computers, TVs and more, since each of them have different capabilities. Some videos might even fail to  play over a slow internet connection, these  type  of videos  will also need to be converted into a lighter format for a smooth streaming.

Why the Transcodium is an interesting project:
Reasons why Transcodium is an interesting project for investors,startups and developers are:

1.Uniqueness of the project : We are the first company to migrate from the cloud transcoding platform to the blockchain.

2. Very large market size: The transcoding and media distribution industry is growing at a very fast pace, social networks are adding streaming capabilities to their platforms, on demand streaming sites are replacing the traditional Televisions, news agencies now posts news using audio visual methods,advertising networks are now serving video and audio ads and many more. All the mentioned services above needs to convert their media files to support multiple devices and that is where we come into play..

3. Cheaper, Faster & reliable services : Our competitors (Google Cloud, Amazon  Transcoder, Zencoding ..) are currently the cheapest cloud platforms available,but we will be the cheapest and fastest due to the unlimited resources our workers(miners) will provide, thereby increasing the demand for our service.

4. Limited token supply : our token supply is fixed at 120million, which is an exciting news ,because from coinmarketcap.com.

5. Company Registration and Founders Verification Passed: All Serious projects must first register a company and verify all founders to proof seriousness to their investors.

6. Existing Product : We have an existing product which we are migrating to the blockchain, we are expert in this field already, our company has helped many companies such as geetmp3.com in the media transcoding and streaming field.

How Does Transcodium Works
Transcodium's unique algorithm will enable the conversion of media files in a supersonic speed by splitting large media files into very tiny chunks and thereafter will be encrypted, compressed and sent to workers (idle devices) to process. Due to the lightweight of each chunk, these tasks will be transferred and processed at a very fast speed, even smartphones will be capable of processing them. Tokens will be rewarded to any worker who completes its task before the allocated timeout.

Bonuses and Discounts
5,710,000 (Presale)    30% Discount    $0.263 USD
6,680,000                20% Discount    $0.300 USD
22,190,000                10% Discount    $0.338 USD
25,220,000             5% Discount    $0.357 USD
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:11:37 AM

This platform, is it like ICloud where I can store important files due to its larger memory capacity? I don't quite understand. Please explain further Thanks!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
razzbee

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:21:52 AM

This platform, is it like ICloud where I can store important files due to its larger memory capacity? I don't quite understand. Please explain further Thanks!
Well you have a little idea about it, but again its entirely different idea all together, Transcodium's platform will be used in converting media files from one format to another and afterwards,the processed file will be distributed to your desired storage or destination.Lets take this example: You have a raw video format (camera video formats) which in actual sense cannot play on about 80% devices and softwares, but you need this video on your website, youtube, vimeo, facebook ...,the traditional mode of doing it is to convert this file using video converter for each devices like android, ios, web, Pc and more, after which you will upload this converted media file to your preferred social network,storage or streaming site 1 by 1. This can be very tedious and complicated especially if it involves a large number of files.

But you can do all these with jusr one click using Transcodium's platform. The files will be converted by our minners in a very fast and reliable mode, our master nodes will also distribute the files to anywhere you need them to go.
razzbee

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:26:06 AM

Well you have a little idea about it, but again its entirely different idea all together, Transcodium's platform will be used in converting media files from one format to another and afterwards,the processed file will be distributed to your desired storage or destination.Lets take this example: You have a raw video format (camera video formats) which in actual sense cannot play on about 80% devices and softwares, but you need this video on your website, youtube, vimeo, facebook ...,the traditional mode of doing it is to convert this file using video converter for each devices like android, ios, web, Pc and more, after which you will upload this converted media file to your preferred social network,storage or streaming site 1 by 1. This can be very tedious and complicated especially if it involves a large number of files.

But you can do all these with jusr one click using Transcodium's platform. The files will be converted by our minners in a very fast and reliable mode, our master nodes will also distribute the files to anywhere you need them to go.

Also note that, this transcoding service is an emerging technology and only few companies like Google,Amazon ,Zencoders have invested in platforms to capture the market, but they are using the cloud, and we have decided to use the block chain because it will be unwise to compete these giants at something they have the facilities already , we believe the blockchain will enable us have unlimited processing power compared to the cloud thereby providing a very cheaper price but quality and reliable services..
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:36:39 AM

A very well project I have read. The presentations are very informative and it has a good concepts for this project. It will make people more attractive for them to join. It seems this will be a success.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
coolatmusic

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:41:14 AM

A very well project I have read. The presentations are very informative and it has a good concepts for this project. It will make people more attractive for them to join. It seems this will be a success.
Thank you so much for the appreciation  Smiley
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:47:20 AM

Wow the presentation of this project is very informative and well organized as well. It gives attract to people to join in your project. It seems that this will be a success for this project.

Pflash

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Wow the presentation of this project is very informative and well organized as well. It gives attract to people to join in your project. It seems that this will be a success for this project.

Thanks for appreciating.  Smiley
razzbee

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:28:45 AM

Thanx
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:51:38 AM

Another amazing project that evolve here in the cryptocurrency. I'm looking forward to the bounty campaigns. When bounty comes, more people will be in one way to be with the better progress and success of this project. I will stay up-to-date to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
razzbee

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:52:52 AM

Another amazing project that evolve here in the cryptocurrency. I'm looking forward to the bounty campaigns. When bounty comes, more people will be in one way to be with the better progress and success of this project. I will stay up-to-date to this project.

This is bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2604811.0;topicseen
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:43:55 AM

What is this project? Transcodium i never heard of it what coins are u using here in this project wanna know?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
coolatmusic

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:29:06 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 06:56:30 AM by coolatmusic

What is this project? Transcodium i never heard of it what coins are u using here in this project wanna know?

Transcodium is peer to peer media file transcoding, editing and distribution platform. Instead of using cloud-based server it makes use of idle devices. Like how a miner mines a coin using its device processing power, in this case, they will process tiny pieces of file to earn TNS tokens

TNS tokens are ERC20 Ethereum based tokens.

Let me know if you want to dig deeper into this.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: