Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PRE SALE LIVE🚀TRANSCODIUM - The Decentralization of Transcoding Platform ⭐  (Read 26374 times)
stan_btc

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

Devs, anything new around the project? Silence in last month here... Prove us why we paid 0.70+ $ per coin in ICO for a current price of less than 0.003 $  Huh Is there any development at all?

devs are active in telegram and TNS won the community vote on https://abcc.com and will be listed soon there

Dude, I don't give a damn where devs are active. They need to respond to requests from everywhere - here, discord, telegram... When they have sold us their coins, they were active everywhere!
And by the way, for a project like their "won a vote" and "list somewhere" is not an achievement, because at the end of the day if you have shit or none working project your coin/token will cost less than
satoshi even in if you are listed in Binance for example...

We provided the roadmap during the token sale, so I take it as you read it before buying the tokens, also you know the project will take time to get completed.

I'm not asking whether is completed or not. I'm just asking for some update on development - is it so hard to get it  Huh Huh Huh
razzbee

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:01:46 PM

Devs, anything new around the project? Silence in last month here... Prove us why we paid 0.70+ $ per coin in ICO for a current price of less than 0.003 $  Huh Is there any development at all?

devs are active in telegram and TNS won the community vote on https://abcc.com and will be listed soon there

Dude, I don't give a damn where devs are active. They need to respond to requests from everywhere - here, discord, telegram... When they have sold us their coins, they were active everywhere!
And by the way, for a project like their "won a vote" and "list somewhere" is not an achievement, because at the end of the day if you have shit or none working project your coin/token will cost less than

We provided the roadmap during the token sale, so I take it as you read it before buying the tokens, also you know the project will take time to get completed.

I'm not asking whether is completed or not. I'm just asking for some update on development - is it so hard to get it  Huh Huh Huh

We have many sources of channels for updating users, telegram, twitter, medium , our own blog, Check them below:

Channels for news and announcements :
Telegram : https://t.me/transcodium_ann
Blog : https://blog.transcodium.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/transcodium
Medium: https://medium.com/@transcodium

razzbee

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:06:41 PM

Devs, anything new around the project? Silence in last month here... Prove us why we paid 0.70+ $ per coin in ICO for a current price of less than 0.003 $  Huh Is there any development at all?

Where did you buy it for 0.70$, the last ico price was 0.30$...

I can see you enjoy creating FUD, and its obvious you have no single idea about this project why, let me explain

1. Last project update was few days ago
2. ICO last price was 0.3$ and not 0.7$
3. We never had a discord community ...
4. Apart from telegram, we have extra 3 news update channels where we publish the same articles simultaneously ...
5. The Supply is not 50million ...

bcok21

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

you have bought the coins Grin and they respond in telegram. I don't know why they don't respond here or in discord. But what I know is that everyone dumped their tokens as you can see in the chart. the listing on abcc is an achievment since the exchange is carefully evaluating top projects for vote only and it's a sign the devs are active and there is a coming working product behind it. when this will be only the devs can answer.

the listing on abcc is an achievement since the exchange is carefully evaluating top projects for vote only and it's a sign the devs are active and there is a coming working product behind it

Grin Grin Grin Grin what a joke - you've made my day dude!

the mighty exchange who "carefully evaluating top projects to vote" ... oh my god... I'm in tears  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Cheesy

I'm glad you are so happy about it that you are in tears but not necessary.  Grin

read for yourself:

https://help.abcc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015265532-ABCC-Premium-Project-Assessment-Policy
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:05:11 AM

I would be pretty bummed if I had bought ICO Im in at a penny or so just in case they pull something together . their map has always put 2019 as the time for anything to happen so can't call it yet .. What did they think would happen to their price if they planned a year between ICO and roll out ?
razzbee

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

Talking about price, hmmm, the market is bearish for all crypto currencies, we hope for the best in the future..
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

Where did you buy it for 0.70$, the last ico price was 0.30$...

maybe I think that over time, simply the price is changing. Of course, the price of a token may not be the same as at the beginning of the sale, and with each sold token it changes for investors.

Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:57:17 AM

today I see TNS token prices starting to improve, and I am curious what the news about this project. evidently Lbank has been announced to list TNS on 15th of October and is also organizing a trading competition which you can take part in
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

Hey guys. Suddenly remembered about Transcodium as usual Smiley) Checked the chat and can see nothing but trading chatting. What are the next plans in a sense of development and cooperation?
razzbee

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

Hey guys. Suddenly remembered about Transcodium as usual Smiley) Checked the chat and can see nothing but trading chatting. What are the next plans in a sense of development and cooperation?

Kindly check our blog for updates development  : https://blog.transcodium.com
petushka

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

Kindly check our blog for updates development  : https://blog.transcodium.com
Thanks for sharing. Is this FinEngine tech is supposed to be used to ensure fiat payments in the future or it's just for the price update? If this is just updating, wouldn't be more reasonable to implement existing tools? Just a thought...
razzbee

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

There are existing tools which we totally agree, but all available tools were built to match the need of the creators, also there are more features to be included in the future which are not available those existing tools.
petushka

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

There are existing tools which we totally agree, but all available tools were built to match the need of the creators, also there are more features to be included in the future which are not available those existing tools.
Are there any publications related to the features considered for the further implementation? I'm curious about it. Project is building a nice useful tool, that will meet adoption in case of proper maintenance ensured by the devs.
danishcheese

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

So pretty much nothing is really expected till July 2019?  This could be one of the best sleepers ever at the moment . If TNS makes it back to a market cap = to the ICO sale you're looking at nearly a 90 fold increase or 9000% gain.. If the original buyers of TNS see a 200% profit from the ICO & it goes to a dollar that's a cool 27,000% for anyone buying here -_-  ....... 

Not saying that will ever happen , but they are sticking to their roadmap & if they do succeed in their roll out they will be totally ready having been continuously adding exchanges ..   

Does anybody want to make a guess of what a project like this could be worth if its functioning as imagined be the Devs ?
Siralistair

Activity: 73
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:00:57 PM

How is this coins volume so high relative to it's market cap but so little price movement?
coolatmusic

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:57:41 AM

https://i.imgur.com/qm6RElU.jpg
danishcheese

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:03:51 PM

Nonsense waiting for eth . it will go on EOS or TRX
bcok21

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 02:55:49 PM

Problem with TNS is the dev.

When you ask critical question on Telegram it's immediately labeled as FUD. and then you get banned from writing.
danishcheese

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:00:48 PM

They are sticking to a timeline put together 3 years ago & are meeting their goals .. Those goals just don't mean anything to anyone because still no working platform.... with a working platform in a bull market this is a .50 -1$ coin easy . Here's a question. how does someone using this service pay a set rate while the piece of the tns coin fluctuates ?
bmike

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:59:19 AM

They are sticking to a timeline put together 3 years ago & are meeting their goals .. Those goals just don't mean anything to anyone because still no working platform.... with a working platform in a bull market this is a .50 -1$ coin easy . Here's a question. how does someone using this service pay a set rate while the piece of the tns coin fluctuates ?

Do you want the truth?

1) after 1.5 years of development we have only android wallet with btc, tns, eth

2) there are only one part time dev 

3) the development of the wallet in terms of complexity cannot be compared with the development of a decoding platform

working platform?

platform will never be released

The team just took the ICO money and makes the appearance of work, nothing more

Ico is not regulated at all so if they do something you cannot judge them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: