Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ [ICO] Tutellus:🚀The EdTech platform that pays you for learning  (Read 4241 times)
TUTellusICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

The EdTech platform that pays you for learning

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:34:42 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiraflo24

Activity: 72
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

But this educational platform (EdTech) it will be only for  the Spanish-speaking world?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
TUTellusICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

But this educational platform (EdTech) it will be only for  the Spanish-speaking world?

Nop! Right now we're the leading Educational P2P platform in 25 spanish-speaking countries, but with the www.tutellus.io project we will have also videocourses in a lot of languages, becoming in a worldwide project.

llordheiros

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

Do you need someone to translate your bounty link and whitepaper? i can translate it on Tagalog/Filipino. Many people are interested on this kind of project and it would be great to see that Tutellus would be open for every people on the world. Nevertheless, will still support you guys.

Just direct message me too if you need any help on that.

TUTellusICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

Do you need someone to translate your bounty link and whitepaper? i can translate it on Tagalog/Filipino. Many people are interested on this kind of project and it would be great to see that Tutellus would be open for every people on the world. Nevertheless, will still support you guys.

Just direct message me too if you need any help on that.

Thank you very much, we appreciate your offer and if we decide to open a translate campaign you'll be informed!

TUTellusICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

BitScreener makes reference to our ICO and our project. Are you really still thinking about joining us? Do it now in www.tutellus.io
http://2tel.us/2FEQs7Q

TUTellusICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:01:09 PM

We're flying right now to Miami to our first stop of the #TutellusRoadShow in #BTCMiami.

If you are there and you would like to talk with us about http://www.Tutellus.io  let me know by DM.

TUTellusICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:58:36 PM

We're in San Francisco right now, where we present our project www.tutellus.io
You can read the program here: https://www.thecryptoeconomy.com/san-francisco/program/

liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:43:28 PM

You can read the program here: https://www.thecryptoeconomy.com/san-francisco/program/
Great news! Good luck to you in San Francisco! I'm sure that information about the project Tutellus will be of interest to many people. You have a really great information product. Cool

virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

This kind of token will encourage teachers to have a quality and competitive education to their students while the student will be more eager to learn because they can earn while they are learning. Tutellus platform must be adopted by third world country to have a better and good quality education.
ronbilo

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:53:29 AM

I like the idea of what you're trying to accomplish, but will there need to be some sort of correlation with governments to give students the necessary paperwork (Degree), something the student can use in job applications or as an achievement? Thanks, and my best to you. 
TUTellusICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:05:18 AM

I like the idea of what you're trying to accomplish, but will there need to be some sort of correlation with governments to give students the necessary paperwork (Degree), something the student can use in job applications or as an achievement? Thanks, and my best to you. 
Thanks for your words, we have courses of all kinds, including University degrees.

These degrees are officially recognized by the Universities and Business Schools that created them, first class educational schools such as the Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos de Madrid (URJC) and the Spain Business School.

These degrees are the exact equivalent of having physically attended the schools, and have the same international recognition.

staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:07:03 PM

I am glad that more companies and projects are pursuing this type of an ICO. It may seem not as profitable but we need people who are truly looking out for the world and the citizens involved. I am glad to be associated with a project like Tutellus and I hope I can spread the good word even more in the coming weeks and months!  Smiley

TUTellusICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:26:41 PM

I am glad that more companies and projects are pursuing this type of an ICO. It may seem not as profitable but we need people who are truly looking out for the world and the citizens involved. I am glad to be associated with a project like Tutellus and I hope I can spread the good word even more in the coming weeks and months!  Smiley

Thank you very much for your words, We're working hard to make the world better.

DarkHuntero

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

Good project, great team and advisors!
The best part is the full working educational platform (from 2013) with 1 mil. students.
Good luck dev! 
embicoin

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

Hello, I like the idea of the project, but I would like to ask, how exactly will you make this project decentralized? Tutellus announces decentralization as a core value for its proposal, but I don't get nor understand how it will be decentralized or the way you pretend to achieve that.

- Does it mean that tutellus will NOT have the control over the platform or the governance??
- Will a non-profit foundation be created to manage the development of the project?
- Will the platform ultimately run over a decentralized network as a parity or mist dapp?

If the answer for any of that questions is NO, then I think you couldn't say this project is fully decentralized

I would like some explanation about my concerns, please, don't hesitate to use all kind of technical details, I am developer so I expect to understand them Wink

Thanks in advance!

If you want to support my contributions to the crypto space with some caffeine or a beer in form of satoshis: BTC 17z1x4gr1GsjM7Tgh5qYamDNrAx3LvrpTa Wink Thank you very much!!!
semenrublev

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

Education has always been faced with multiple challenges along the way. This process of formation and education of the society is hard, and requires a lot of effort and commitment. At every stage there are difficulties, which need to be overcome. It is not easy to create a healthy education system. In modern education there is a lot of what was not once, however, it is difficult to say that this system is perfect.
Bounty Dolphin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:45:13 PM

Good news! Educational platforms are a good idea for both students and teachers. This is a new stage in the development of education
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:09:09 PM

How was the event on San Francisco?
I do hope that everything went well. As you can see, I believe very much in this project simply because it really promotes education in a whole lot of way. It reaches to those students and motivates them to use technology and integrate them in order to be well driven in studying. This project is one of a kind. I sure hope that this project will become a success. I am 100% on this.

virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

This kind of a project need to be in a mainstream. All of us must have an opportunity to have a quality education not only in a rich country but also other countries that needs it. This platform will give an equality and break the barrier of division in region, religion and culture.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: