Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:12:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ [ICO] Tutellus:🚀The EdTech platform that pays you for learning  (Read 4241 times)
RasAlgul

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:50:55 PM

To the point the ICO period is updated. Also TUT token is in the NEM Blockchain now.
Good news! You can read more here
https://medium.com/tutellus-io/nem-vs-ethereum-why-do-we-migrate-of-blockchain-in-tutellus-2e823526fb19

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:02:35 AM

To the point the ICO period is updated. Also TUT token is in the NEM Blockchain now.
https://medium.com/tutellus-io/nem-vs-ethereum-why-do-we-migrate-of-blockchain-in-tutellus-2e823526fb19

Jumping ship? Awesome can't say I ever really liked Ethereum to begin with. Don't know much about NEM but I know they didn't screw people over in a hack Smiley

embicoin

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:15:52 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 12:36:46 AM by embicoin

Hello, I like the idea of the project, but I would like to ask, how exactly will you make this project decentralized? Tutellus announces decentralization as a core value for its proposal, but I don't get nor understand how it will be decentralized or the way you pretend to achieve that.

- Does it mean that tutellus will NOT have the control over the platform or the governance??
- Will a non-profit foundation be created to manage the development of the project?
- Will the platform ultimately run over a decentralized network as a parity or mist dapp?

If the answer for any of that questions is NO, then I think you couldn't say this project is fully decentralized

I would like some explanation about my concerns, please, don't hesitate to use all kind of technical details, I am developer so I expect to understand them Wink

Thanks in advance!

Why are you ignoring me @TUTellusICO Huh
I see some strange signs in your project, ignoring questions about your questionable descentralization scheme, then you partnered with Bitbcn who are clearly known scammers that are using brands without permission, then you change from ethereum to NEM when lot of investors already put their money acording to predefined CONDITIONS (ethereum use and ICO dates), do you think changing technology after taking money is honest and fair? the same with the dates change...

For me it seems you want to take the money but you have no product developed, what does it prevent you from changing conditions or technology one more time when you like without asking nobody?
What if next month you decide your developers don't know how to code in NEM and you change to WAVES or NEO?

Another question, you announce that the money comes from firms asking for profiles in your site (kind of headhunting business), have you numbers or proofs about that? (You are always presuming about your more than 1M students, but never say anything about the firms interested in those profiles or how much money are they paying for that information), in the paper there is ZERO information about this, how can we trust the project when the success of it depends on information that you are hiding to the investors?

Also it is not clear for me when you say that students from other countries are also contributing tokens and cryptos to the system when they pay for their courses...
So... is this money bridged from tutellus.com, or from tutellus.io platform?
Must the students pay for their courses in tutellus.io?
How does the fees system works?
How much percentage is tutellus.com winning with this?
If tutellus.com is obtaining benefit, how could the platform be decentralized?

It seems people is interested in investing only for speculative purposes, but all these things about the real project value are really disturbing, I think you should explain and clear those concerns publicly.

These concerns make Tutellus quiet questionable for me, the fact that you didn't answer me in a whole month, does not help at all...

If you keep ignoring me I will publish all these information and questions in major social networks until getting your attention and explanations.

Thanks.

If you want to support my contributions to the crypto space with some caffeine or a beer in form of satoshis: BTC 17z1x4gr1GsjM7Tgh5qYamDNrAx3LvrpTa Wink Thank you very much!!!
mtahanci48

Activity: 322
Merit: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

did total supply change after moving to nem blockchain?
virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

Admin, kindly update the Announcement thread so other investors are aware that Tutellus is already migrated in NEM blockchain. The first page still indicates that it is in ERC20 Token. Thank you.
CryptoCastle

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:37:19 PM

Realy great news! Another score for Tutellus! Yeah, Ethereum transaction  realy could be expensive like it already was and Cryptikitties...
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

Hello i can't find the  informations on your website How much tokens have you already sold during the ico-token sale? can you create any progress counter?

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:48:07 PM

This project is very interesting and original. However I have found no information about how much money has been already raised in the ICO. Usually you can find this kind of information in the ICO's website, but I didn't.
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:30:05 PM

Realy great news! Another score for Tutellus! Yeah, Ethereum transaction  realy could be expensive like it already was and Cryptikitties...
I was a little surprised when I learned about the project's transition to the blockchain NEM, but then I realized that this was the right decision. Above there is a link to the blog in the medium, where everything is explained in detail.

aesth

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:00:55 AM

Hi, can I use XEM wallet from exchange, and what is "DM"? thank you
virtualhero

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

If I'm not  mistaken DM means "Direct Message" or PM "Personal Message". I use XEM Android Wallet in replacement for  Ethereum wallet. I ask it on Telegram and he said it is fine. The admin is so accommodating just like here in BCT.
titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

Good afternoon^ team and the community of the bitcointalk forum!
I wanted to ask you what kind of agreements do you have with the universities you mentioned?
and do you plan to stick to the spanish language? or you are going to expand?
staywoke081

Santa Coin

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

Admin, kindly update the Announcement thread so other investors are aware that Tutellus is already migrated in NEM blockchain. The first page still indicates that it is in ERC20 Token. Thank you.
Still not updated Tutellus team, we should change that before people start calling the project FUD and spreading wrong information. You know people will jump at any chance to throw credibility of a project.

CryptoCastle

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

I do not think that you can use the wallet from the exchange, similarly with  the ethereum wallet. But still it is worth asking in the telegram group https://t.me/tutellus
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:08:40 PM

I do not think that you can use the wallet from the exchange, similarly with  the ethereum wallet. But still it is worth asking in the telegram group https://t.me/tutellus
Wallet from the exchange can not be used! It is best to use Nano Wallet https://nem.io/downloads/ This is a very easy to use wallet Cool

TUTellusICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 110

The EdTech platform that pays you for learning

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:35:49 PM

Good afternoon^ team and the community of the bitcointalk forum!
I wanted to ask you what kind of agreements do you have with the universities you mentioned?
and do you plan to stick to the spanish language? or you are going to expand?

Hi! In www.tutellus.com you can study some complete university degrees and when you finish them you pass it, they give you a certificate with your qualification.
We're migrating our homepage from spanish to english and when we'll launch Tutellus.io the courses will be available also in english. Just patience! Smiley

TUTellusICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 110

The EdTech platform that pays you for learning

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

This project is very interesting and original. However I have found no information about how much money has been already raised in the ICO. Usually you can find this kind of information in the ICO's website, but I didn't.

We are already in the pre-sale and most of the important contributions that we have had are private so we can't say any specific raised number, but and we are extremely happy with the result and how things are going. We'll announce the official cap raised in the presale when we close it.

We'll do all the ICO through https://cryptonomos.com/ . they have believed in our project and will bet strong to reach the hard cap, which is right now 40M USD.

virtualhero

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

We are already in the pre-sale and most of the important contributions that we have had are private so we can't say any specific raised number, but and we are extremely happy with the result and how things are going. We'll announce the official cap raised in the presale when we close it.

We'll do all the ICO through https://cryptonomos.com/ . they have believed in our project and will bet strong to reach the hard cap, which is right now 40M USD.
This is a good news to all those who are participate in ICO. This kind of ICO should and will succeed because this is the kind of ICO that we really need. Something that will give a good value not only in crypto community but also the community outside the crypto.
CryptoCastle

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:17:36 PM

This is good news for participants! https://cryptonomos.com/ usually doing KYC procedure. Will you do this procedure? 
staywoke081

Santa Coin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

This is good news for participants! https://cryptonomos.com/ usually doing KYC procedure. Will you do this procedure? 
Also is the KYC for investors alone, or do bounty participants have to do KYC as well? It is important detail to know before entering a crowdsale, please let us know soon!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: