Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ [ICO] Tutellus:🚀The EdTech platform that pays you for learning  (Read 4241 times)
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:10:55 PM

As I know the tokens on the XEM blockchain have a problems with listing on a exchanges. How will you solve this problem? because your token can turn out to be illiquid for a long time Sad  I already have Qchain tokens and I know what I'm talking about

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

As I know the tokens on the XEM blockchain have a problems with listing on a exchanges. How will you solve this problem? because your token can turn out to be illiquid for a long time Sad  I already have Qchain tokens and I know what I'm talking about
Qchain was not a very successful project - only 4% (700 000$) of hardcap was collected. Tutellus is a much more promising project, and I'm sure that he will collect 40 million dollars (hardcap). Cool

Bounty Dolphin

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:18:24 PM

It's very good that we can get tokens only in the summer. Because the mass sale of tokens by bounty members leads to a decrease in the rate of the token.
virtualhero

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:42:34 AM

To the point the ICO period is updated. Also TUT token is in the NEM Blockchain now.
Good news! You can read more here
https://medium.com/tutellus-io/nem-vs-ethereum-why-do-we-migrate-of-blockchain-in-tutellus-2e823526fb19

Admin, kindly update the Announcement thread so other investors are aware that Tutellus is already migrated in NEM blockchain. The first page still indicates that it is in ERC20 Token. Thank you.
Still not updated Tutellus team, we should change that before people start calling the project FUD and spreading wrong information. You know people will jump at any chance to throw credibility of a project.
Tutellus Team already respond to our request and I'm so amazed that they've done it quickly. It is not easy to make changes considering that it takes a lot of time creating a new logo and theme.
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:14:52 AM

Tutellus vision of providing educational service on the blockchain is amazing.Knowledge sharing should be decentralized.Project has attracted my support.Great team and noble vision.kudos
Porticus

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

Tutellus vision of providing educational service on the blockchain is amazing.Knowledge sharing should be decentralized.Project has attracted my support.Great team and noble vision.kudos

I agree with you, this is a pure project, the idea is exciting not as in many projects that only sell smoke or ideas impossible to realize today and with the available technologies, I sincerely believe that when all this developed will be one of the ICO top, good team, good communication, constant development of meetups to bring to everyone the technology blockchain and much more

staywoke081

Activity: 211

Santa Coin

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

I agree with you, this is a pure project, the idea is exciting not as in many projects that only sell smoke or ideas impossible to realize today and with the available technologies, I sincerely believe that when all this developed will be one of the ICO top, good team, good communication, constant development of meetups to bring to everyone the technology blockchain and much more
Isn't that just the funniest thing ever though? The fact that a real project with real use case hardly gets any attention or funding, but the hype project that promises to do literally everything gets a lot of money. It baffles my mind and I honestly will never understand some investors.

Porticus

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

Isn't that just the funniest thing ever though? The fact that a real project with real use case hardly gets any attention or funding, but the hype project that promises to do literally everything gets a lot of money. It baffles my mind and I honestly will never understand some investors.

Yes, I totally agree with you, unfortunately this is how this market works nowadays, people believe anything they see advertised, and to projects like you say that offer a real use of blockchain technology seems to go unnoticed, but as I said before, all those projects that sell smoke fall by their own weight when they can not fulfill their purpose

I really believe that Tutellus has enormous potential, this is the beginning of a great change in which anyone can collaborate

CryptoCastle

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

Tutellus is the leading P2P EdTech platform in the spanish-speaking world, with 1 million users and living since 2013. Tutellus.io is our evolution, a decentralized platform being able to pay users for learning, boosting and empowering them. Of course we belive in it.
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

I think the concept of this platform is very interesting. Who does not want to make money from learning, and in all the places we call "learning", we have to spend money on it. At least with this concept, it can trigger people to be more interested in learning. A simple but great idea.
princessjenyz

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

The breakthrough of Tutellus platform is designed with blockchain technology to reinvent education. And what makes me interested is their platform called EdTech Platform that pays you while studying. This idea has been conceptualize because we all know that studying is hard and through their platform you can learn to be more productive. We believe the education which Tutellus provide will reduce poverty globally. 
Bounty Dolphin

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

Tutellus is the first educational platform that pays students for learning ​(proof of learning) and remunerates the teachers according to their impact in the success of their students ​(proof of teaching).
liafloor

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

Tutellus is the leading P2P EdTech platform in the spanish-speaking world, with 1 million users and living since 2013. Tutellus.io is our evolution, a decentralized platform being able to pay users for learning, boosting and empowering them. Of course we belive in it.
The purpose of the project Tutellus is to reach the world level and become the platform No.1 P2P education. The team is very active, constantly travels around the world with presentations. I am 100% sure that this project will be successful. Cool🚀

virtualhero

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:16:58 AM

Real project usually taken for granted because they are too busy reading hype on other project. They will only realize it when Tutellus is already out in the market and available for trade. Bitcoin and other top altcoins today are the best example.
liafloor

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

Real project usually taken for granted because they are too busy reading hype on other project. They will only realize it when Tutellus is already out in the market and available for trade. Bitcoin and other top altcoins today are the best example.
Yes, all correctly wrote. I also consider Tutellus one of the most promising projects of this year. The project is just super - useful and promising. Cool

Bounty Dolphin

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:06:22 PM

The breakthrough of Tutellus platform is designed with blockchain technology to reinvent education. And what makes me interested is their platform called EdTech Platform that pays you while studying. This idea has been conceptualize because we all know that studying is hard and through their platform you can learn to be more productive. We believe the education which Tutellus provide will reduce poverty globally. 
The project is constantly developing: trips, seminars, conferences. I think that this is one of the most successful projects of 2018.
TUTellusICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 110

The EdTech platform that pays you for learning

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

It's very good that we can get tokens only in the summer. Because the mass sale of tokens by bounty members leads to a decrease in the rate of the token.

Is not a rate stuff, It's because first of all we need to have the tokens and for this we have to do the ICO and It will finish at the end of June, so we will be able to distribute TUT tokens in July/August

TUTellusICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

Tutellus aims to reform the educational model with blockchain and NEM [XEM]
https://ambcrypto.com/tutellus-to-reform-the-educational-model-with-blockchain-and-nem-xem/

AnnetK

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:26:22 AM

Hi guys! Tutellus seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument.
Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is Tutellus SWOT results https://swot.digrate.com/report/6dd71bd9-e4fa-47cf-8949-3ae8b91e5c20
TUTellusICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

Our PRESALE starts in 2 days!!
You can join us at www.tutellus.io
And participate in our Airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3620288.msg36593912#msg36593912

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: