Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin 1000 dollar in 2018  (Read 1554 times)
AboeHoeraira (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:25:47 PM

Hi,

so when i invested in litecoin just 1 week ago my prediction was that it could hit 200 dollar before 2017 en maybe 1k somewhere in 2018.
Right now we are almost at 300 dollar and still raising, i think it will easily pass the 300 - MAYBE go till 500 this month (closing in on ETH) and halfway through 2018 it may pass the 1k line.

Litecoin is among the most known crypto's, charlie lee been giving interviews this days which adds to it positive image, both ETH and BTC are having some network problems these days and the obvious third option for many newbies = litecoin.
Also since litecoin is still cheap compared to BTC and kinda undervalued many believe it has still much room to grow and follow the footsteps of BTC.

so 500 dollar was first my prediction to be reached somewhere halfway 2018, but with recent developments, and i think charlie will give another interview next week; that 500 this month is VERY plausible. i mean dont forgot; bitcoin went from 5k to nearly 20k in 1 month time and litecoin kinda ''deserves'' such a prize raise more.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:57:58 PM

It might be that many people are switching to Litecoin because of the very high fees and slow transactions on the Bitcoin network nowadays. And if the Bitcoin's problems are not solved soon, I guess we might see even more people going for Litecoin as Bitcoin can't really be used to pay regularly for everyday stuff right now.

jksmds

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:51:22 PM

What 2018?

Wait n watch. There are still 18 days left to 2017.
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:54:14 PM

At this rate it wouldn't even surprise me, +300 now just wow..
chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:56:47 PM

this has been a crazy run by ltc the last couple of days, picking up where IOTA left off. I wonder what the next coin to shoot like this is...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Honglee

Activity: 156

Start my crypto for better world

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:59:50 PM

I need a big correction, to enter....

any suggestion which entry or did it affect of bitcoin coming days fork? Regards

"TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr"
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:06:14 PM

The market is very irrational so it would not suprise me. I mean we literally just saw a 100% increase in the last 24 hours.

Positivebetting
cappieman007

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:09:27 PM

Charlie Lee on Twitter said that if you will not survive the price drop to 20 dollars best not to buy litecoin. He is a very intelligent man he probably sees that it will soon be a dump.

Although if nothing happens the price will grow, you can this year to get to 1000
AboeHoeraira (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:16:12 PM

Charlie Lee on Twitter said that if you will not survive the price drop to 20 dollars best not to buy litecoin. He is a very intelligent man he probably sees that it will soon be a dump.

Although if nothing happens the price will grow, you can this year to get to 1000

I think he just said that meaning people should not panic sell if it drops down a bit, i don't think it will go down these days and def not that low, it corrects and stabilizes all the time, its like aprox 330 dollar now, i don't think it will go below 250 dollar even if it drops down allot, and it's more likely that it will hit 500 dollar this month before dropping anyway; 500 dollar seems like a legit target people set before they will start to sell, i bought when it was 100 dollar, and bought some more when it went 200 dollar when people were saying it already hit the limt; very happy i did not listen to ''the people'' lol

charlie will give more interviews i think; 500 dollar this month is very possible
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1260

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:18:12 PM

It might be that many people are switching to Litecoin because of the very high fees and slow transactions on the Bitcoin network nowadays. And if the Bitcoin's problems are not solved soon, I guess we might see even more people going for Litecoin as Bitcoin can't really be used to pay regularly for everyday stuff right now.

thats it in a nutshell really!

I asked the question a few months ago about receiving bounty payments
in Litecoin and Ethereum instead of Bitcoin as I could see the fees and
transaction times being an issue.

At the moment the processing times and fees for Litecoin could well be
an attractive draw for many people.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:31:27 PM

Indeed. The few retailers that were accepting Bitcoin have recently brought continuing support of it into question or removed it from purchasing options altogether (like Steam). The transactions are so slow and cost so much currently, that Bitcoin can't be used for any small purchase price transactions. It just doesn't make sense.

Litecoin is much more suited to handle everyday purchases -- which is what will be required for widespread adoption of crypto.

I have had hopes for litecoin for some time now, but I am still shocked by this recent price spike. It seems ripe for a massive correction soon.

As always; time will tell.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
AboeHoeraira (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:36:04 PM

to send any any amount of BTC via Jaxx on minimum fee is atm at the very least like 30 dollar (and i've seen up to 100 dollar) while for LTC its 30 cent to send 20 litecoin what the actual fuck..
It will only take a matter of time before allot of people switch to litecoin
geo43

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:43:09 PM

Its possible but is the most recent price surge to $332 is an 80% increase in 24h. That's hard to sustain for a coin that is basically a test bed for new features that might be added to Bitcoin. Plus it was just on Squawk Box so there's a publicity factor here.
ahasan909

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:02:56 PM

why not, Grin Grin

ltc is really a good project as I seen, 4 month ago I saw 1 ltc = 50$ and now almost 400$. its really a good project so this is the currect time for buying cause in 2018 ltc can touch 1000$. Its really big opportunity.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:09:39 PM

It will MAYBE pump to 700$ dollars at first half of 2018 so maybe in this 12 months journey it will just hit this barrier, i am really looking for this and I believe in this!
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:35:13 PM

why not) but maybe in the end 2018) after the biggest bitcoin corrections

onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:55:19 PM

Why not?
A very high price of $ 1000. But I do not think it will be so fast. We will see a much larger increase in the next sprint.
Litecoin needs more pump! Cheesy

Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:11:18 PM

exactly, Litecoin price will go there in Q2 2018,,
crypto users start seen the excess from litecoin, fees lower than bitcoin
transactions faster than bitcoin and manymore  Wink
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:19:03 PM

It can rised 1000$ or can be dumped to 50$. Look at history of litecoin, dengerous coin for investing
Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:23:32 PM

The $1000 won't really be much of a surprise.  In response to Bitcoin, litecoin the underdog tops the "Crypt to Watch" List for 2018.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: