Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin 1000 dollar in 2018  (Read 1554 times)
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:27:14 PM

At this rate it wouldn't even surprise me, +300 now just wow..

It already touched those rates, today's all time high for litecoin was $359 each one of them. I had the chance to buy litecoins for $32 a few months ago, but i was a dumb.

I dont know why didn't i put all my earnings in litecoin, i mean, i have always believed on it because it is a solid project, and of course, it is like the "silver" version of bitcoin, only that thirty times faster and cheaper.

$1000? I really think that it will be worth more than $1000 before March, it is very possible to see those prices in a few months.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:35:39 PM

I agree with this, but there could be a big 60-87% drop first, and STILL make it to those areas $1000 to $2000 range next year!
AboeHoeraira (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:22:43 AM

I agree with this, but there could be a big 60-87% drop first, and STILL make it to those areas $1000 to $2000 range next year!

hmm 60%+ seems highly unlikely to me maybe like 20-30% tho i first expect it to hit 500 dollar this months, and then maybe pull back to like 350/400 dollar and start 2018 at 400 dollar, then during 2018 it may slowly increase to 1k hitting it sooner or later in the year
noah8999

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:37:12 PM

Small correction or the end of LTC pump?
AboeHoeraira (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:07:34 PM

Small correction or the end of LTC pump?

Everything is correcting, bitcoin went down by nearly 1k, ETH and LTC followed by some % but i think its getting stable again, litecoin is getting stable at 300-310 dollar preparing to raise till 400 in the comming days im sure  Roll Eyes
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:29:29 PM

After such big rise last few days, Litecoin is taking a short rest. It is going to not just $1000 but multiples of
that in 2018.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:51:40 PM

exactly, this very reasonable price for litecoin in 2018
i hope will hit more than $1000

qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:41:00 PM

I think that we can easily see litecoin at 1000% in 2018. I will follow and wait for his growth.
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:17:02 PM

I can easy see Litecoin in 1000+ price. I mean why not?? If Bitcoin can hit 16k then I can definitley see LTC hit 1k+ . It's solid stabile coin that I trust more then theter. In fact when I do my trading and I need to sell out of bitcoin or something I sell out to LTC Smiley 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinBlack

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:11:00 PM

It's faster than BTC and ETH right now but it's still dangerous, it doesn't really offer a huge plus over Ethereum.
purangko

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:56:53 AM

Hi,

so when i invested in litecoin just 1 week ago my prediction was that it could hit 200 dollar before 2017 en maybe 1k somewhere in 2018.
Right now we are almost at 300 dollar and still raising, i think it will easily pass the 300 - MAYBE go till 500 this month (closing in on ETH) and halfway through 2018 it may pass the 1k line.

Litecoin is among the most known crypto's, charlie lee been giving interviews this days which adds to it positive image, both ETH and BTC are having some network problems these days and the obvious third option for many newbies = litecoin.
Also since litecoin is still cheap compared to BTC and kinda undervalued many believe it has still much room to grow and follow the footsteps of BTC.

so 500 dollar was first my prediction to be reached somewhere halfway 2018, but with recent developments, and i think charlie will give another interview next week; that 500 this month is VERY plausible. i mean dont forgot; bitcoin went from 5k to nearly 20k in 1 month time and litecoin kinda ''deserves'' such a prize raise more.

That is not impossible if litecoin meet that 1000 dollars prediction this coming year. Some altcoins double their value every month and every year depending on their success. So, anything can happen everyday. I can say that Litecoin has a future this coming 2018 and this is the right time to invest.

nabilanur

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:58:50 PM

Why not Huh
previous few month ago we saw litecoin rate was $50 or something.But at present litecoin already touch $400.now ou tell me why litecoin can't touch $1000.Everything is possible for virtual currency.
xPPx

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:12:26 PM

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but BTC forks will drain the market. BTC will moon, but LTC will MAYBE hit $750 and hold. MAYBE...
gsm_sharif

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:36:07 PM

It is not impossible for litecoin.everything is possible for cryptocurrency.I think it's possible.Cause we saw at last few month ago litecoin price was $75 or something.but now it's already cross $400.
astronaut_in_the_sky

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:06:18 PM

At this rate it wouldn't even surprise me, +300 now just wow..

It already touched those rates, today's all time high for litecoin was $359 each one of them. I had the chance to buy litecoins for $32 a few months ago, but i was a dumb.

I dont know why didn't i put all my earnings in litecoin, i mean, i have always believed on it because it is a solid project, and of course, it is like the "silver" version of bitcoin, only that thirty times faster and cheaper.

$1000? I really think that it will be worth more than $1000 before March, it is very possible to see those prices in a few months.

In order for that to happened it's cap has to be 40+ billions. THAT big of money isn't randomly invested
lunafreya

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:18:55 PM

I would not be suprised if litecoin reach that prize, and it will be very soon for me. Litecoin is a up and dowm so quick so you can earn much or lose much in a flash.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:49:45 PM

Hi,

so when i invested in litecoin just 1 week ago my prediction was that it could hit 200 dollar before 2017 en maybe 1k somewhere in 2018.
Right now we are almost at 300 dollar and still raising, i think it will easily pass the 300 - MAYBE go till 500 this month (closing in on ETH) and halfway through 2018 it may pass the 1k line.

Litecoin is among the most known crypto's, charlie lee been giving interviews this days which adds to it positive image, both ETH and BTC are having some network problems these days and the obvious third option for many newbies = litecoin.
Also since litecoin is still cheap compared to BTC and kinda undervalued many believe it has still much room to grow and follow the footsteps of BTC.

so 500 dollar was first my prediction to be reached somewhere halfway 2018, but with recent developments, and i think charlie will give another interview next week; that 500 this month is VERY plausible. i mean dont forgot; bitcoin went from 5k to nearly 20k in 1 month time and litecoin kinda ''deserves'' such a prize raise more.

Charlie also tweeted that he expects a crash and that you should not buy litecoin unless you are prepared for it to fall to $20. I don't think such a fall will happen and I agree that 1k in 2018 is plausible, I think we will see many coins pass 1k, Dash, eth, litecoin, monero, zcash all could reach such a price in my opinion.

ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1504

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:49:24 AM

I wouldn't bet on it. Litecoin is already very overpriced and Charlie Lee also admit that. It's too risky to buy at this level, even though you are sure about this madness to go on. $500 can happen but $1000 is a long shot.
I remember when it was only $2-3, this is crazy when we look back. Everything is possible in this business but my feeling is it won't reach that high next year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:16:15 AM

If it continues to experience a positive increase must be achieved in 2018 but somehow in what. It could be just a short time however does not cover possible also in a long time.

BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:18:22 AM

I wouldn't bet on it. Litecoin is already very overpriced and Charlie Lee also admit that. It's too risky to buy at this level, even though you are sure about this madness to go on. $500 can happen but $1000 is a long shot.
I remember when it was only $2-3, this is crazy when we look back. Everything is possible in this business but my feeling is it won't reach that high next year.
Yes, Litecoin already overpriced and finally falling down after the recent soaring. Great time to add! It will have a great 2018. Don't know the exact value but think It's a long term investment, not a get rich quick scheme. It can be a short term investment if 2018 is as profitable as I expect but you still have to have patience and HODL!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
Pages: « 1 [2]  All