Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is DAG to Overcome Blockchain?  (Read 517 times)
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:23:10 PM

I'm a big supporter of these new revolution ways in the crypto world and therefore I think The DAG technology will substitute classical blockchain one time and more cryptos will work on DAG technology or similar. But it is still run for a long way. Future will show us true Smiley I prefer Crypto like IOTA, BYTEBALL, AIDOS KUNEEN.

I haven't heard of Aidos Kuneen yet, what makes it different from Rai/IOTA/Byteball?
Aidos Kuneen is very different...which of the coin has own bank? The answer is ADK Smiley Read more about this alternative
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:09:10 PM

Who will be the next king? I'm sure about aidos kuneen, take a look!
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:15:54 PM

It definitely looks like DAG-based currencies are the future - at least for currencies aiming to be value transfers. Blockchain can't compete with them (on scalability, speed, transaction fees, etc), even with DAGs as they are today. Check out this DAG coin comparison (RaiBlocks, IOTA, Byteball) - they are way ahead of the Blockchain in many ways.

That being said, DAG-based coins are nowhere near as proven out as blockchains, so they may go through some growing pains.

I'm a big fan of those coins. especially Iota and Raiblocks. no miners and no fees is what i want. they are ahead of blockchain YES! hope the Tangle ledger of IOTA will implement as soon as possible so people will not worry anymore about the taxes and fees.

HybCZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTC forever

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:34:03 AM

Who will be the next king? I'm sure about aidos kuneen, take a look!

Why do you think this? Post here some links with info and where to buy it Wink. Thanks
Qwahzi

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:58:48 PM

Why do you think this? Post here some links with info and where to buy it Wink. Thanks
ADK looks like a fork/scam? https://steemit.com/iota/@rajivshah/adk-exposed
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: