Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wrong Address number in Claymore gpu ETN miner  (Read 234 times)
drphysics01 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:46:55 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 01:39:11 AM by drphysics01

I am new at mining and started mining ETN 2 days ago and used Claymore GPU miner on nanopool and while i Configuring the bat file i by mistake write my local wallet address.my cyrptopia payment id and the miner did mine around 60 ETN.
so when i reach the payout limit the ETN will transfer for my local wallet or my cryptopia account or will be lost and cant get them back Huh?
Please help if i have to change the configuration to stop wasting time.
slanislaw

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:11:12 PM

No clue but why chance it?

Change your minimum to avoid payout until you get this resolved. Contact the site owner to change your address.
orddie1

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:00:02 PM

change the address before the auto payout and it should go to the correct address.

drphysics01 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:38:11 PM

No clue but why chance it?

Change your minimum to avoid payout until you get this resolved. Contact the site owner to change your address.
i did sent them mail but no answer till now. and meanwhile i mine on another pool for now.

change the address before the auto payout and it should go to the correct address.

i tried to remove the payment id from the bat file but he started to mine to my wallet address from zero and consider it different wallet
maybe i try to change the wallet address to cryptopia etn address and see.
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:17:30 PM

I am new at mining and started mining ETN 2 days ago and used Claymore GPU miner on nanopool and while i Configuring the bat file i by mistake write my local wallet address.my cyrptopia payment id and the miner did mine around 60 ETN.
so when i reach the payout limit the ETN will transfer for my local wallet or my cryptopia account or will be lost and cant get them back Huh?

i am sorry to say but i do not think so
that they will change the address to it
but still give it a try and message them with every detail and your issue
drphysics01 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:39:53 PM

Ok what will happen when they try to pay me out to local wallet address and paymentID for exchange platform
the transaction will be lost or will be sent to my local wallet Huh?!!!!
drphysics01 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:41:39 AM

any one know if the pool try to pay me out to my local ETN wallet address using Payment ID which is for my cryptopia account , the transaction will be valid and come to my wallet or what will happen Huh
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:10:40 AM

Ok what will happen when they try to pay me out to local wallet address and paymentID for exchange platform

It will probably just go into a black hole and you'll never see it if they end up paying it out to a payment id, unless the pool can fix your fuck up before it gets paid out.  You shouldn't be mining directly to an exchange for one thing.  And how in the hell did you end up sending it to a payment id?  A payment id is NOT a wallet.  You have to be careful when configuring your miners.

The good news is that it hasn't been paid out into the black hole of nowhere, so maybe your pool can fix it for you.  Otherwise it will just sit there until it reaches the pool threshold of abandonment and be considered unclaimed.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:13:40 AM

Also good news ... 60 ETN isn't worth shit right now, so you only lose like 6 dollars usd?  Get your shit together (meaning correct your mistakes) and mine on.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
slanislaw

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:10:01 AM

It will probably just go into a black hole and you'll never see it if they end up paying it out to a payment id, unless the pool can fix your fuck up before it gets paid out.  You shouldn't be mining directly to an exchange for one thing.  And how in the hell did you end up sending it to a payment id?  A payment id is NOT a wallet.  You have to be careful when configuring your miners.

The good news is that it hasn't been paid out into the black hole of nowhere, so maybe your pool can fix it for you.  Otherwise it will just sit there until it reaches the pool threshold of abandonment and be considered unclaimed.

Mining to wallet.paymentid is the proper way of mining directly to cryptopia. He just fucked up and used his wallet address instead of cryptopias.
drphysics01 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:08:37 PM

Mining to wallet.paymentid is the proper way of mining directly to cryptopia. He just fucked up and used his wallet address instead of cryptopias.

Hello,
This is your correct account:
https://etn.nanopool.org/account/etnjzKFU6ogESSKRZZbdqraPdcKVxEC17Cm1Xvbyy76PARQMmgrgceH4krAH6xmjKwJ3HtSAKuyF*****.******3fd0a90a4e121c3a294ed6e005a8413d3013de638afc
And this is incorrect one:
https://etn.nanopool.org/account/etnk9cRHQH6WUMRbFXdroU6ehjFQwN8zeM36henCzqPsJatLG9PNisnX5W****.*****0a90a4e121c3a294ed6e005a8413d3013de638afc
Please, stop using incorrect account address, and email me again, I'll transfer the coins (the remain balance) to correct one.
Best regards,
Nanopool team
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: