Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am buying tokens and coins that is not listed on exchange yet  (Read 199 times)
disconnected (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:04:19 PM

Topic says it all.
I will buy coins/tokens that is not listed on exchange.
Will pay ethereum
Send me pm of what you have and how much you want.
Escrow, or yoi send first.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:12:50 PM

Topic says it all.
I will buy coins/tokens that is not listed on exchange.
Will pay ethereum
Send me pm of what you have and how much you want.
Escrow, or yoi send first.
Why wont go on their website itself? Theres lots of ICO is ongoing as of now which you can buy their coins with ETH which you can actually find it here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0. Its much safer than on buying it on other people here on this forum and regarding on price you wont hesitate since you would get it on big discounts rather than on people will sell you on higher prices for sure.Just remember on buying those coins or projects that do have potential not just carelessly selecting because you are on a rush.Always research man. Good luck

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Davehad

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:53:28 PM

Hi

Why not buy some NVT tokens via the ICO at https://novablitz.com?

If you order today or tomorrow you'll get a 60% bonus.

If you have any questions pop into their telegram group chat at https://t.me/Novablitz

dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:43:27 PM

All tokens? There are so many tokens (erc20) tokens that are not listed on exchanges. Why you want to buy it randomly without mentioning the name of the preferable tokens you want to buy? I think you have your own preferences about it, so maybe it would be better if you can make a list on what tokens and what price you are willing to buy.
disconnected (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:52:34 PM

Omg. I know what i do. So please keep advices away.
Yes, i am buying all coins and tokens. Send me pm. As i said escrow is welcome
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:44:58 PM

E-commerce and Ecex.Exchange first app.

One of our first app will be related to e-commerce ecosystems, meaning that every buyer can also issue a loan from the department store at the time of purchase, which also charges for goods.The whole process takes a few seconds.The opportunity to give a loan reaches our platform and financers will fund.The financiers' contest will offer the best value for a loan seeker.And again, all this happens in seconds.The buyer takes on a role of the deptor.
The essence of Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform is the negotiation of the divestiture agreements, which means that the assignor enters our Trading Platform in his assignment. Assignor is the role meant that this role can be filled in every person and the even debtor can introduce her/his dept.
A Trading Platform can also introduce divestitures of the claim into the debtor, which means that the debtor can place the sales claims against her/him.This option turns the whole loan-giving logic around.In real life, this means that borrowers place their divestitures of claims against her/himself on the Trading Platform and wait for lender offers. They can put the price that they hope and the lenders have to fight to get the deal. Visual picture is like the stock market, but the instruments are different.
And bid/ask are filled in that case ask side from debtor and bid side from the lender. As we see the platform allows different combinations of users and gives provides solutions to various economic agents.And one of the most important economic agents is all e-commerce institutions.

Token acquisition details:  https://ico.ecex.exchange/ico-details/

Internet users, e-conomy, e-commerce Southeast Asia

Southeast Asia is now the world’s third-largest region for internet users — with more people online than the entire U.S. population — and internet is having a bigger impact on the region than originally thought, according to a new report co-authored by Google.
China and India typically dominate the conversation when looking at emerging economies in Asia, but Southeast Asia is rapidly being acknowledged as a market where the internet is changing daily behaviors and creating new opportunities. A lack of data has traditionally made it difficult to pinpoint that potential but Google and Singaporean sovereign fund Temasek today released an update to their highly-referenced 2015 ‘e-Conomy SEA’ report — the main takeaway is that growth has exceeded their initial expectations.
The original report forecast Southeast Asia’s internet economy hitting $200 billion per year by 2025, but now it is estimated that it will top that number, reaching $50 billion in 2017 alone.

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: