Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 02:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn Money By Investing  (Read 142 times)
tstoops (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:11:50 PM

Hi All,

My name is Thomas,

Recently I started using Bitconnect (https://bitconnect.co/?ref=thomasstoops),
This is a platform where you can invest/lend currency. This investment option involves profiting from Bitconnect trading bot and volatility software. You will receive daily profit based on your investment option. Upon investment term completion, you will receive your CAPITAL BACK to take out from the Bitconnect lending platform or optionally reinvest back in lending platform to continue receiving daily profit.
To give you an example, currently the daily interest rate you get is an average of 1%!

I would like to ask you to join my team using my referral link https://bitconnect.co/?ref=thomasstoops
I will be giving back 100% BCC of my affiliate program bonus back to you!
Below a quick example:
You lend $100 You get $5
You lend $1010 You get $50
You lend $5010 You get $250
You lend $10,010 You get $500
Please email me thomasstoops0@gmail.com with your username, BCC (BitConnect Coin) address and the amount you lend to receive your 5% of your investment!
If you have already registered without a sponsor you can assign and edit me as your sponsor in your profile section, my ID is thomasstoops

Here's a nice video on how all of this works! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i722yPfaVro

If you have any further questions feel free to message me below or leave a mail!

Thanks in advance!

Kr,
Thomas
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:37:05 PM

just a ponzi scheme, high chance people that invest may lose they're money. OP just wants you to invest so he can make money through referral system. Watch out for this kind of pyramid schemes...

tstoops (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:53:26 PM

Hi SrEasts,

Thanks for replying and giving your opinion about this.
Trading or lending in either cryptocurrency or real money always has risks, that is why i'm telling you now, do not invest or trade money that you do not need. But calling it a ponzi scheme.. The market cap of Bitconnect is currently at 1.8 Billion dollars, if it would be a ponzi scheme, it would be shutdown a long time ago, but it didn't because it's not.

I'm glad you replied to this because you're right about one thing, people need to be cautious about investing into something, but I also do think that people need to take risks, in order to earn money. If you are not willing to invest into Bitconnect, that's fine, but you will not benefit from it, for the people that do invest, great, you are currently making 1% interest per day!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: