Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:45:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Expanse (EXP) price speculation  (Read 115 times)
Branko (OP)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:36:29 PM

What do you all think, will it ever take off from the low levels its sitting at right now...it went from 160k satoshi ATH down to 10k,

what it lacks?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:55:47 PM

What do you all think, will it ever take off from the low levels its sitting at right now...it went from 160k satoshi ATH down to 10k,

what it lacks?

That's a good question. I mine it occasionally and keep the coins when it gets profitable. I hope it takes off, and I have seen some signs of success. But like you inferred, it always tends to go back to the $1.80-2.20 range. It seems destined to sit there forever  Undecided

I don't really follow the project, but I would imagine the stagnation in price is likely caused by a lack of development, if I had to make a guess.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
scottii

Activity: 804
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:27:05 PM

what it lacks?

needs new investors.  buy at this low provide a lot of room to grow.
Branko (OP)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:01:58 PM

what it lacks?

needs new investors.  buy at this low provide a lot of room to grow.

Need people with deeper pockets that those reading this forum, or some media attention IMHO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: