Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:45:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know new ICO campaigns?  (Read 659 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:52:45 PM

Do you know good projects launching ICO soon? What projects would you invest in? What is your selection criteria?

I would recommend you KickCity - event platform where users are rewarded for tickets promotion. ICO starts February the 1st.

What is your favorite?  Smiley

allamas

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:08:00 PM

Hey! I would like to present you ABT & Addap's. Our ICO is going to start in January 2018.

ABT is a ERC20 token that provides a decentralized browsing web services protocol, focused on users need for a safer data privacy, navigation protection, better tools for bookmarks and domains management and a unique and exclusive decentralised automatic subscription payments service to the ABT users.

And the best example of it is Addap's: Addap's is a disruptive browser (patent pending) developed over the past 3 years, that provides blockchain features. Addap's allows you to do multi browsing, multi tasking and multi screening. You can create and share environments. It is also implementing a wallet and cutting edge Blockchain features like a digital identity.

You can also check our websites if you want more information: www.abtoken.io www.addaps.com

/ Andrea_ABT&Addap's
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:32:30 PM

Do you know good projects launching ICO soon? What projects would you invest in? What is your selection criteria?

I would recommend you KickCity - event platform where users are rewarded for tickets promotion. ICO starts February the 1st.

Expect project dealers and owners no one will be able to share the information of new ICO comes to the market.
Normally whenever the project comes you will find their announcement thread in altcoin announcement section that will give clear information about project. Moreover, if any project comes you have check whether that is legit project or not. Then only you will be able to learn the project details clearly.
xusxuquade

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:02:57 PM

kickcity is good site, another kickcity, kickico and tokenmarket
tokenmarket is good, because is old site and much experience about new ico project

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:46:35 AM

The  new nice ico is PROJECT C!  Because many people curios about that kind of project but is so nice to invest in and im not doing this because im on participating in project C im telling thid because this project that telling everybody that project was so kind and never been scam the participants so it so nice to be part of them PROJECT C! 
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:54:46 AM

kickcity is good site, another kickcity, kickico and tokenmarket
tokenmarket is good, because is old site and much experience about new ico project

what did you hear about KickCity?
dubinsky

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:26:55 AM

Maybe now I haven't found a good one. but I will try your suggestion search beforehand who knows a good fit as to the ICO that I find and benefit many.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:44:14 AM

Maybe now I haven't found a good one. but I will try your suggestion search beforehand who knows a good fit as to the ICO that I find and benefit many.

If you need any help, please ask  Smiley
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:02:43 AM

Is Kickcity a new project?
It kind of was launched in August, and was postponed for February as far as I can remember.
Now he is starting again?

It seems you are just a representative of the project
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:27:59 AM

Try INS ecosystem the grocery industry, INS have already raised 89% of the hard cap in just 1 week. The aim of the company is to connect grocery manufacturers and consumers to get rid third party company to get the product in lower price.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:48:12 AM

Is Kickcity a new project?
It kind of was launched in August, and was postponed for February as far as I can remember.
Now he is starting again?

It seems you are just a representative of the project

It is true, ICO was postponed for February. KickCity team decided to develop the product for it to be possible to use right after ICO  Smiley
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:11:23 PM

Hello, i got some in my pocket to follow them, the abyzz, game machine, mad network, also spectiv is old project, but ICO will be soon
alttravel

Merit: 21

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:56:18 PM

In my opinion, the following promising ICO:
GoNetwork
Bread
ZILLIQA
Qlink
Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:17:49 AM

In my opinion, the following promising ICO:
GoNetwork
Bread
ZILLIQA
Qlink
I also looked at these companies, I think they have a great future. Normal programs and a strong command.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:20:40 PM

I know one ICO campaign, which is actually temporarily closed for now  due to network congestion but will still open on January 2018, which is stamps ICO campaign.

aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:51:05 PM

I know one ICO campaign, which is actually temporarily closed for now  due to network congestion but will still open on January 2018, which is stamps ICO campaign.

Some of the projects set their ICO campaigns to another time. And this is wise. Rules are changing and you need to be prepared
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:03:15 PM

I like hero tokens because Hero's mission is to make credit more readily available and affordable for the unbanked or underbanked, starting in Southeast Asia. Token sale will begin on February 1, 2018 and they have a good advisor who is experienced in the field of marketplace.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:37:43 PM

As one of the most trusted person in the forum informed that we will find the project tomorrow night in the forum you will find new ICO project announcement in the altcoins section. Other than that you will find the project in the forum everyday. Some people creates their project thread in the marketplace section also but those are service oriented projects only not an ico project. Alt announcement section is the place you have to check.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:31:54 PM

Now it's a time when a lot of good ICO comes out. For example Bread, Qlink, Selfkey, Devery and many others.
slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:38:07 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 08:21:36 PM by slavsole2017

My choice:
Napoleon

ConnectJob
ConnectJob will allow its customer to exchange
Vinnd.io tests and decentralized intelligence database.

NetworkUnits
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: