Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] UProject: The Modern Storage Solution.  (Read 1602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JustQueen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:02:38 AM

This project really familiar in some other project but this for me is a big thumbs up. But in this project is there any bounties available to join in?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abitCrypto

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:44:36 AM

The participate button is so hidden, I think it make sense to add more detail like steps or snapshot in the main post.

By the way, All the best
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:56:36 AM

How can i participate on the airdrop ,i cant see any link on the website where i can fill a form for me to join the bounty airdrop.
Why not post the link of the form here in your thread.

No airdrop form in web page..   Please fix it.

Try to read all comment section in the 1st page, there's some explanation on there about how to participate in this airdrop
Most of people here looks like just want to search some link in the thread and fill the form without read the explanation about it

Tough, i just wait this one to release the whitepaper.  Grin

Patmille

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:01:41 AM

so hard to find the form but i manage to have found it on by clicking the three small line on the web page, then click the moon, click participate and lastly click skip then it will show you the form to fill the details. Seems to be a very nice project, another alternative to mew and metamask. Would there be an android version of this wallet or its just a web base wallet?
bochinadema69@gmail.com

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:34:50 AM

so hard to find the form but i manage to have found it on by clicking the three small line on the web page, then click the moon, click participate and lastly click skip then it will show you the form to fill the details. Seems to be a very nice project, another alternative to mew and metamask. Would there be an android version of this wallet or its just a web base wallet?
accurate information from Patmille's brother so we do not have to bother to follow the form of Airdrop, thanks I say. one thing I need to ask, whether this form of Airdrop for new participants still have a chance? because I am very interested to follow him

CryptoAds marketplace ◎       
A powerful advertising platform built on Ethereum
Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram
PRESALE: 15 May - 15 Jun | | CROWDSALE: 16 Jun - 16 Jul
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:38:38 AM

Interesting .. Views of a very fancy website with complete information about the project details. A little confused filling out the registration form. If you need a wallet address to send a token, you can see it in my bitcointalk profile. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to follow Airdrop. Hopefully your project can run smoothly. I believe the project is potentially big in the future.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:38:02 AM

Does UPTOKEN already has a value? What is the equivalent value of 1 uptoken? Is it already isted in different exchanger?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:09:46 PM

Omg still wondering hows this project going on? Hahaah still got no replies i really wanna know please reply coz i wanna join this project but when will be the end of this?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
uproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

UProject - The Modern Storage Solution

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:23:58 PM

Hello my Friends! I see you have a lot of questions! (Which is excellent).
Your questions can all be easily and quickly answered in our community Discord Server!

Please join our server, we are active there and waiting for new members to come and make inquiries about all kinds of topics Grin

We are excited to have you there!

Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/mvzgWdY
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

when will this airdrop be shipped? there is already an exact date. Or did not I read it?  Huh
arakosta

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:02:46 PM

There are so many projects that address the same issue and ALL of them are better than this. Stay away!

DU3O

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:33:11 AM

Oh wow! Looks like something similar to Siacoin Smiley Will you going to have your own wallet too? The whitepaper is blank Smiley
And question: are you sure that this is not an email subscription form?
It looks like Siacoin is great, a good coin and potential. You can find Whitepaper at the project site:
https://uproject.io

Yes I already opened the whitepaper before and it was blank. I am not sure why, maybe because of my internet connection that time?
But everything is okay now. And I already read it and I am very satisfied with the content. As what I understood, you can correct me with my summarize if wrong.

UProject enables the encryption and storage of files on smart contract based. They also had a feature/network that called Shards which will manage the security, privacy, performance and availability of the files before storing on their network. They also have Proof of Retrievability or POR that guarantees the existence of a certain piece of data on a remote host. They provide standard format when verifying Proof of Retrieavability via challenge-response interaction called Audit or Heartbeat. This implementation uses Merkle trees and Merkle proofs.

They also have a short video to help us understand how UProject works. Overall, I am very impressed with this project, and I believe that it has lots of potential to be one of the most successful crypto in the world. They have huge target market, and great intention. I'm sure many people will support this and I just hope that UProject will partner to some big companies like Microsoft or Apple, because I believe that UProject service will be very useful for them.
langlamobile

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:37:27 AM

I think the airdrop was hidden or something like that. when i click on the website, i only saw the rocket was moving, it was good anyway. And there is no telegram or slack, make me concern. Can someone enlight me?

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:05:04 PM

I think the airdrop was hidden or something like that. when i click on the website, i only saw the rocket was moving, it was good anyway. And there is no telegram or slack, make me concern. Can someone enlight me?

There in website is button "participate" when you click on it then you can give email and then comes airdrop form to this email, i filled it and i am now waiting tokens.
qf3l3k

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:21:52 PM

i received an email with information that UP tokens got airdropped into my wallet already.
Unfortunately no trace of them yet.
Any chance to get txid?
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:24:27 PM

There in website is button "participate" when you click on it then you can give email and then comes airdrop form to this email, i filled it and i am now waiting tokens.
Okay, I've found it. Do after we fill the Email field, will automatically receive the token? Then how next? Why do not they ask for a wallet address, or fill in other terms like airdrop in general?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: