Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:14:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More economic coins  (Read 248 times)
ciacio84 (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:58:25 PM

There are some alts that are very cheap .. they have not grown in the last period, but they have great potential:
ARK   very low price huge potential,soon will do x2
Neo    sweet sleep It will arrive at $ 50 by the end of 2017

From these two coins I expect a large price increase in the coming days-weeks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:08:19 PM

If you are going to try and speculate a coin, you really should back it up with some solid information. Why would it increase? Gives us more information instead of randomly guessing.

Positivebetting
ciacio84 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:15:35 PM

Ark has a notable project I've been following since August and I think it's underestimated at the moment, Neo is suffering from the ban of some exchanges in China ...
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:38:47 PM

Ark has a notable project I've been following since August and I think it's underestimated at the moment, Neo is suffering from the ban of some exchanges in China ...

I too, have been following ARK... I think they are maintaining a pretty stable coin. But I don't see anything that will prompt another drastic price increase anytime soon. When I first started following ARK it was going for about $0.25. It quickly rose to around $4 and has never fallen back below $2 since. That is very impressive.

It is currently still around $4. I just don't see much more out of it until they have some major advancements in the project.

As far as NEO goes, I wouldn't be surprised a bit if it reached $50 by the end of the year. NEO is a great project with lots of potential.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ciacio84 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:48:22 PM

I hope someone followed my directions after my post Ark and Neo greatly increased their value.
The next currency that could soon be pumped up is IOP internet of people, which has lost value in the last week and is ready to go back
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:16:34 PM

indeed coins ekononi now many popping therefore we should be able to choose the coin which will mengguntungkan for US infestation, and we should be able to distinguish which official and can be mengguntungkan for US clear not Abal-Abal, for that we have a lot of looking for information from various forums / search news in posttingan the bitconer.

ciacio84 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:36:15 PM

All token pump x2 trace and then pump again .... it's the month of the pumps !!!!!
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:25:57 PM

All token pump x2 trace and then pump again .... it's the month of the pumps !!!!!
We can also expect month of dumps also on next year where all alts might get dumped hard and bitcoin dominance will increase to all time high along with its price.

ETC is sleeping giant right now which can start to get pumped anytime soon.

sobriket

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:34:27 PM

This is ironic because neo was less than $43 when the OP created this thread, and now it is over $75, what a coincidence hahaha.
Anyway, i dont know why it went up by a lot of money, but ARK is not a very good project, they are just pure speculation.
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:03:29 PM

I heard the name for the first time, but after a brief review I realized it was a potential.
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:13:10 PM

Write that the coin has the potential, anyone can. But you need to be able to explain the reason for growth. To do this, you need to read strategic news. Exit of coins to the stock exchange, conclusion of the contract, etc.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:38:27 PM

You'll need to devote a significant amount of time to study several projects.

These are my criteria:

- Premined or not?

Premined coins are too suspicious. The devs take an initial big slice for themselves always justifying that with some philosophical rhetoric but there are many past examples of total scam coins using this scheme. 

- ICO or no ICO?

I don't like ICOs, I prefer to invest in an already ongoing project with given proof of stability and endurance. I'm not saying all ICOs are scam, but same of them are for sure!

- How old is the coin?

In my book, if a coin is still being actively traded after 3/4 years of existence, this has to mean something; there is a faithful community behind it.

- Is it still being actively developed?

Following the previous point, if after 3/4 years the coin still has a dev team committed to it with real plans for the future, then it has a real project!

- Does it have any real use besides pure pump and dump speculation?

Is the coin being used for any kind of purchases? If not, are there any plans for it? Otherwise, it will only be a play toy for trading.

- Does it have an active and large community?

How large is the community? Is it still active or everybody left a long time ago?

- Is it PoW of PoS?

Proof of Work is a dead end, the power consumption is obscene. Not viable for the average domestic crypto enthusiast. Proof of Stake can be done with a Rasberry Pi  Grin

- Fully functioning wallet?

Some coins have terrible wallets, unstable, not user friendly. This is a key factor, the software has to be in line with the state of the at crypto developments.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:41:08 PM

Are you sure ARK and Lisk have not grown alot, from the ICO price both have done like 20x but relatively if you are comapring them to their compettitors there is still room for them to grow
astana_kz_2014

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:57:35 PM

If you want to play in a stockbroker, you can buy any coin to waste your time and energy, but this will be the most stupid waste of money and time.  Roll Eyes

If you are smart and want to make money, you need to buy - Spectrecoin XSPEC
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:08:16 PM

There are some alts that are very cheap .. they have not grown in the last period, but they have great potential:
ARK   very low price huge potential,soon will do x2
Neo    sweet sleep It will arrive at $ 50 by the end of 2017

From these two coins I expect a large price increase in the coming days-weeks

These look like good calls and I don't want to take anything away from them as they were right but I can't help but feel it's just because everything pumped in the last week or so, I don't think anyone who made a prediction for December would be incorrect if they were speculating on an alts growth.

Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:47:11 PM

It’s true these two coins can help you make some money but i can not classify them as guaranteed profit because there is no strong evidence at the moment to show us that they will increase soon. They just have potential but i don’t know when they will reach it.

justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:48:49 PM

They are not cheap, there are cheaper ones which you can trust them as well like you trust these coins. But I agree with that, they are safer than cheaper ones.

ciacio84 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:24:34 AM

IOP pump Grin Grin
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:59:53 AM

Altcoins hare having good times lately. Some of them increased a lot and some of them lost same value so they are good to buy now. Personally i like buying cheap coins in big amounts as well. Investing in these coins makes more sense to me and as for Neo and Ark they both have a bright future a head. I am expecting them to be very valuable soon.

ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:50:28 AM

Altcoins hare having good times lately. Some of them increased a lot and some of them lost same value so they are good to buy now. Personally i like buying cheap coins in big amounts as well. Investing in these coins makes more sense to me and as for Neo and Ark they both have a bright future a head. I am expecting them to be very valuable soon.

sure, I think the same: buy big amounts of cheap coins (not all, of course, but those you think have big potential) and hodl until eventually
some of them become more popular and the price increases 20x - 50x or more

You need to have the hodler attitude btw, cause now almost everything you buy gives nice gains. But it will not always be like this.
Now BTC dominance is 44%, I expect it become higher than 50% soon

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: