Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Panama Bitcoins  (Read 1453 times)
vite (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 12:11:24 PM

We are well on the way to establishing Panama Bitcoins as the largest bitcoin exchange and pay processor in Panama and Latin America.
At the moment our options to receive fund in exchange for bitcoins are Money Gram, Western Union and wire transfer denominated in USD.
We offer within Panama a billpay service, we offer Amazon Gift Cards, Ebay Gift Cards. If you would like gift cards from other vendors,
feel free to contact us and we will try our best to acquire the gift card for you.

I have been around for some time and Panama Bitcoins has been going strong.

For all our neteller customers I would like to apologies but neteller has effectively frozen our account and that the account is under review,
and according to them, they can keep my account under review for as long as they want. So I am looking into other options. If you would like to
suggest alternative we will look at them and see which one best fits out needs and yours.

Please feel free to visit our website www.panamabitcoins.com and take a look at everything we have to offer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: