Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE.  (Read 56371 times)
FreakMighty

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:58:10 PM

I support the democratization of the energy sector and the cessation of the domination of monopoly heirs in the energy world. Your goals are excellent. I think that you will succeed!
Thank you so much for your support!  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreakMighty

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:04:47 PM

1. Are you a licensed energy supplier FROM the European Union or a Licensed Energy Supplier BY THE European Union? Just to be clear.
2. The project has a rich history which is good.
3. The past annual turnover (hopefully not exaggerated figures) looks very impressive which is a good sign
4. A project with as much potential as this should have an airdrop to create more awareness so as to avoid getting swamped in today's crypto competitive industry.

All the best in the project DEVS
Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

We are Designed and backed by the European Union’s fastest-growing private energy provider  We are the only real energy-supply company functioning and already counting with over 30k clients.

flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:20:05 PM

Guys, I see 4 Romanians who want to become billionaires:) I have gone through your white paper, there is nothing but "you will become rich with us".

"Restart Energy development started on Romanian market, the biggest market in the Balkans." Indeed, it's also the poorest country of europe, right ?

I'm a little bit sarcastic, I can see you have study your project and I'll read it carefully... But, take care with crypto, dream don't always become true. especially when people from your area don't invest.
I'm not sure that is the case. Restart Energy is the only real energy-supply company functioning and already counting with over 30k clients. Also, they are the only company issuing a token that allows its holders to open energy supply franchises all over the world.
The platform we propose is already in use with all clients, minus the blockchain element. And none of them are existing companies, let alone existing energy companies with large annual revenues and customer bases. Energy Supply and trading is a very technical and complicated activity that requires years of experience and systems in the background.  Restart Energy entered the retail market after 7 years of energy production.

As I said I was a little bit sarcastic. The real point is that I don't see official announcement about partnership with restart energy on their website (https://restartenergy.ro/en/). If you can give a real proof of this partnership be sure I'll be on this ICO! Maybe I missed this information?
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:38:30 AM

Guys, I see 4 Romanians who want to become billionaires:) I have gone through your white paper, there is nothing but "you will become rich with us".

"Restart Energy development started on Romanian market, the biggest market in the Balkans." Indeed, it's also the poorest country of europe, right ?

I'm a little bit sarcastic, I can see you have study your project and I'll read it carefully... But, take care with crypto, dream don't always become true. especially when people from your area don't invest.
I'm not sure that is the case. Restart Energy is the only real energy-supply company functioning and already counting with over 30k clients. Also, they are the only company issuing a token that allows its holders to open energy supply franchises all over the world.
The platform we propose is already in use with all clients, minus the blockchain element. And none of them are existing companies, let alone existing energy companies with large annual revenues and customer bases. Energy Supply and trading is a very technical and complicated activity that requires years of experience and systems in the background.  Restart Energy entered the retail market after 7 years of energy production.

As I said I was a little bit sarcastic. The real point is that I don't see official announcement about partnership with restart energy on their website (https://restartenergy.ro/en/). If you can give a real proof of this partnership be sure I'll be on this ICO! Maybe I missed this information?

Hey Flashbit.
I guess the strongest proof I can supply to you, Is the fact that Armand Doru Domuta is the CEO of Restart Energy and of RED.
RED is also a part of the ARMAND GROUP.
You can also check Armand Doru Domuta profile on Linkedin - https://ro.linkedin.com/in/armand-doru-domuta-31994123

flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:03:44 AM

Hey Flashbit.
I guess the strongest proof I can supply to you, Is the fact that Armand Doru Domuta is the CEO of Restart Energy and of RED.
You can also check Armand Doru Domuta profile on Linkedin - https://ro.linkedin.com/in/armand-doru-domuta-31994123

Thanks, I'll try talk with him a little bit or send I'll send him an email.

It's strange that there aren't more people who seem interested in your ICO., but that's how I get the most coin in the past : when people don't see where the next good plan is!

Also people are focus on bitcoin futures, that could be a good explanation too. (and so many smart guys don't say anything when they see a good opportunities). Once again sorry I didn't have time to carefully read your withe paper, but your pre-ico start the 15th January so I'll do it for sure.

Don't forget the marketing point guys, hype can make sell crap's ICO, so a good one..
mme1022

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:21:07 AM

Hey Flashbit.

Thanks, I'll try talk with him a little bit or send I'll send him an email.

It's strange that there aren't more people who seem interested in your ICO., but that's how I get the most coin in the past : when people don't see where the next good plan is!

Also people are focus on bitcoin futures, that could be a good explanation too. (and so many smart guys don't say anything when they see a good opportunities). Once again sorry I didn't have time to carefully read your withe paper, but your pre-ico start the 15th January so I'll do it for sure.

Don't forget the marketing point guys, hype can make sell crap's ICO, so a good one..

Hey there Flashbit.
Thank you for your kind words and your support.
You are more than welcome to stick around and follow Restart Energy on Telegram and Twitter.

mme1022

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:27:22 PM

Hey guys!

Check out this great Medium blog post featuring the Restart Energy project.
That's a great introduction to this project.

Feel free to join our Telegram community and to follow us on our Twitter account.

Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:02:44 AM

Hey guys!

Check out this great Medium blog post featuring the Restart Energy project.
That's a great introduction to this project.

Feel free to join our Telegram community and to follow us on our Twitter account.

Thanks for the link! I will go ahead and compare this with Power Ledger and SunContract. But right now RED is my top choice! Smiley
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:19:31 AM

Check out this great new adviser addition to the team!

http://dailytelescope.com/pr/restart-energy-welcomes-iot-pioneer-dr-vlad-trifa-as-advisor/33733
mme1022

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:24:43 PM

Hey guys!

Check out this great Steemit article  - How Restart’s Retail Franchisees will democratize energy and power the value of RED Tokens.

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:58:42 PM

In today's energy is needed let alone electric energy and hopefully Restrat Energy can succeed in ICO
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:41:46 PM

In today's energy is needed let alone electric energy and hopefully Restrat Energy can succeed in ICO

Everyone needs energy, and the cleaner the better. RED is giving power to the people in more than one way!
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:44:07 PM

Please check out this detailed and easy-to-follow analysis of RED: https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/22912651-daniel-jennings/5084428-red-energy-disrupts-market-blockchain-based-energy-trading-ecosystem-sustainable-future
FreakMighty

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:50:06 PM

South Korean Science Ministry begins testing an energy blockchain system.. read about it here.
https://blog.restartenergy.io/south-korean-science-ministry-begins-testing-an-energy-blockchain-system-d087bd49d914
FreakMighty

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:52:12 PM

IICO Host Jon Najarian Interviews Armand Doru Domuta CEO & Founder Restart Energy
https://blog.restartenergy.io/iico-host-jon-najarian-interviews-armand-doru-domuta-ceo-founder-restart-energy-9f22baa828b5
ris44d

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:05:27 PM

saw the whitepaper and video about this ico.the goal of this ico is good.hope it will be success.
dhendrickk

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:51:02 AM

saw the whitepaper and video about this ico.the goal of this ico is good.hope it will be success.

Brilliant! Thanks for your support. I would encourage you to join our Telegram community for more information and discussion on the project - https://t.me/RestartEnergy
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:59:16 AM

I have seen the same concept of this months ago and it seems like this is a copy of it.

well as long as you won't scam people it's okay.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:04:32 AM

RED MegaWatt Token is a digital cryptographic token with value, issued by Restart Energy, using blockchain technology, for the purpose of storing energy that will link the token with the company itself. A very interesting project with the base of Blockchain Technologies
mme1022

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:24:15 AM

I have seen the same concept of this months ago and it seems like this is a copy of it.

well as long as you won't scam people it's okay.

Hey TanyaDegurechaff.

There are some similar projects to this like POWR and WePower.
But there are significant distinctions between RED and the other projects.
Our system is designed to work with existing laws and regulation, whereas POWR and WePower cannot. The platform we propose is already in use with all clients, minus the blockchain element. And none of them are existing companies, let alone existing energy companies with large annual renevues and customer bases. Energy Supply and trading is a very technical and complicated activity that requires years of experience and systems in the background. New companies like Power Ledger and WePower do not understand how difficult it is to really penetrare this market. Restart Energy entered the retail market after 7 years of energy production, balancing, dispatching and cross-border trading.

RED MegaWatt Token is a digital cryptographic token with value, issued by Restart Energy, using blockchain technology, for the purpose of storing energy that will link the token with the company itself. A very interesting project with the base of Blockchain Technologies

Hey there Jaksone.
Thank you for your support and for your kind words.

Feel free to follow us on Telegram and also on Twitter.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: