Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE.  (Read 56368 times)
Thenik87

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:54:42 AM

Happy holidays from the RED Team and your AmaZix team!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:51:42 AM

Hey guys - Happy holidays

Check out the latest article form Restart Energy.
The article discussing the UK government cuts down incentives for renewables in the UK Energy Market, and the how RED can be the solution for this situation.

ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:45:54 PM

After I read read whitepapernya goal of this project is very good and innovative concept,
but this project is the same as Power Ledger project
my question, what distinguishes this project with Power Ledger project
which runs now, whether this project can compete with Power Ledger
which is successful, how is your way?
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:16:48 PM

After I read read whitepapernya goal of this project is very good and innovative concept,

Great question!

Our system is designed to work with existing laws and regulation, whereas POWR cannot. The platform we propose is already in use with all clients, minus the blockchain element. POWR is not an existing company, let alone existing energy company with large annual revenues and customer bases. Energy Supply and trading is a very technical and complicated activity that requires years of experience and systems in the background. New companies like Power Ledger and WePower do not understand how difficult it is to really penetrate this market. Restart Energy entered the retail market after 7 years of energy production, balancing, dispatching and cross-border trading.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:52:51 AM

Great question!

Our system is designed to work with existing laws and regulation, whereas POWR cannot. The platform we propose is already in use with all clients, minus the blockchain element. POWR is not an existing company, let alone existing energy company with large annual revenues and customer bases. Energy Supply and trading is a very technical and complicated activity that requires years of experience and systems in the background. New companies like Power Ledger and WePower do not understand how difficult it is to really penetrate this market. Restart Energy entered the retail market after 7 years of energy production, balancing, dispatching and cross-border trading.
This project will certainly succeed in the field of energy, ICO does have its own, his example being one of the only project of its kind that is PowerLedger not only their success in sales success but also the price FAVICON.ICO in tokennya in the market price of the ICO just $0.08 now already a $1 more in just a few months. success always.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
kinghu

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:21:22 AM

Great question!

This project will certainly succeed in the field of energy, ICO does have its own, his example being one of the only project of its kind that is PowerLedger not only their success in sales success but also the price FAVICON.ICO in tokennya in the market price of the ICO just $0.08 now already a $1 more in just a few months. success always.
This project is indeed nice, this token is the first token is supported by real energy and business opportunities.
I believe this project will develop well. good luck.

Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:08:07 AM

Great question!

This project is indeed nice, this token is the first token is supported by real energy and business opportunities.
the project is also a provider of private gas and energy is the fastest growing in the European Union. I see that the project is indeed good, hopefully this project evolve in the future to come.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:38:15 AM

Great question!

Wow.. great project, definitely going to be successful in the future to come, with the concept so interesting. success for this project dev.

dhendrickk

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:02:24 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/restart-energy-democracy-ico-17267 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thank you for your support! You can find more information and discussion on our Telegram channel - https://t.me/RestartEnergy
dhendrickk

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:21:50 AM

Great question!

Wow.. great project, definitely going to be successful in the future to come, with the concept so interesting. success for this project dev.

We appreciate your enthusiasm and thank you for your support! Here's a video I think you'll enjoy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0njw7yfNdtk
mhd japar siregar

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:05:26 AM

I like the concept and the project but no articles are also advertising in the media such as press releases and banners
So how does the team introduce this product to the public? only through bitcointalk.org forums?
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:43:46 AM

I like the concept and the project but no articles are also advertising in the media such as press releases and banners
So how does the team introduce this product to the public? only through bitcointalk.org forums?

RED is still in the early stages. They have started a bounty campaign and began PR earlier this month. They are using Twitter, Reddit, they recently completed a presentation tour of Europe's capitals whereby they met possible investors. The first pre-sale, (nevermind the TGE ICO) will begin on January 15th, 2018 and will end on February 12th, 2018. After that, there will still be the public TGE to come. This is where companies get their marketing budget from. Do you know how costly marketing can be? After both these sales, have ended and the company has the financial backing it deserves the advertising will gain traction. Get in before that happens because then the value of the token will be a lot higher.
naikaka

Activity: 389
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:30:35 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 07:00:59 PM by naikaka

There are many articles out there, A good place to find a curated list of them is the Restart Energy subreddit. You can find it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/RestartEnergy/

The RED Telegram community is pretty active as well: https://t.me/RestartEnergy, and a good source of information. It's also moderated 24/7 so you can get quick answers to questions.

In addition there is the Medium blog: https://blog.restartenergy.io/

and

Twitter feed: Twitter: https://twitter.com/RestartEnergyio

I highly encourage you to join all these communities, especially Telegram. See you in there.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:32:14 PM

I have not study the project indepth, but from the surpace, it seems similar to what  Wepower team is doing correct me if I'm wrong here, but what I want to be sure of is how the team is going to deal with competition that seems to b growing in the space
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:25:21 PM

Restart Energy Democracy ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET       https://icotracker.net/project/restart_energy_democracy
                                                                                    https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/946143720180764672

arbitro

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:50:31 PM

Hi guys, I just found you after watching this vid by the youtuber Mike B. I'll be following closely and participate in the pre-tge in January!  Wink

Restart Energy (RED) - Lowering Costs & Franchising the Energy Market
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwcJMd6HGUI
dhendrickk

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:54:32 AM

Hi guys, I just found you after watching this vid by the youtuber Mike B. I'll be following closely and participate in the pre-tge in January!  Wink

Restart Energy (RED) - Lowering Costs & Franchising the Energy Market
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwcJMd6HGUI

Amazing! Mike does a great job, thank you for your support! I would encourage you to join our Telegram channel for more information and discussion on the project - https://t.me/RestartEnergy
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:19:33 PM

Power ledger is excellent at marketing, but there are more working projects already. RED, SNC, Wepower, all of which I am investing in.

Not to say that POWR isn't good, but like mentioned, they don't actually have a working product.

And their projection for a working product wont be until 2019
Thenik87

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:46:26 AM

Power ledger is excellent at marketing, but there are more working projects already. RED, SNC, Wepower, all of which I am investing in.

Not to say that POWR isn't good, but like mentioned, they don't actually have a working product.

And their projection for a working product wont be until 2019

This is very true. RED already has over 30,000 and a working system in Europe as the infrastructure (powerlines, gas lines, meters, etc) are already built. It's nice to be able to use an existing system!
dhendrickk

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:23:33 AM

Restart recently welcomed Dr Vlad Trifa as a new advisor - http://dailytelescope.com/pr/restart-energy-welcomes-iot-pioneer-dr-vlad-trifa-as-advisor/33733
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: