Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Noob needs troubleshooting - Im really sorry about this  (Read 164 times)
netspherecyborg (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:28:10 PM

Hi Guys,
So as nicehash is down im assuming this board is full with people like me ,im really sorry about it.

Another problem you guys might could help some fellow like me is:
-Im mining with ccminer
-Im mining on altminer.net pool
-Im mining VIVO (top on whattomine.com for me)
-Im mining since 24 hours
-My batch file looks for the ccminer like this: ccminer-x64 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:4233 -u VHrb4B2CtVwGNefiFCnaKdAByQ5TKfN2bs -p c=VIVO --cpu-priority 3
pause
(feel free to use it Wink )
-Im mining with two Zotac Mini 1070
-I have a constant hashrate of 1635 Kh/s (according to whattomin.com this should be 2000)
-As it states above im using neoscrypt.

And my problem is: I mined since 24 hours ,and got 0.26 Vivo coins so far (about a $) ,instead of the 1.3819 or 2.7405 (about 6-11$) shown on what to mine.

What the hack am i doing wrong?

If you need some additional information just ask, I'll be sitting here like a duck trying to figure this out ,but till now I dont even have a clue on what to google.

ThankS

netspherecyborg (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:27:25 PM

I think VIVO just forked?
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:19:24 PM

are you using latest version of ccminer?
did you check the hashrates that you are getting in the miner to be same as the pool?
add -i 21 which will increase intensity thus increasing hashrate
netspherecyborg (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:13:56 PM

ccminer 2.2.3 ( I think this is the latest)
Pool and miner hashrates where the same (still the same) ,I have only seen big drops to zero, I assume these where the "Stratum connection interrupted" msgs in my miner.

Now I changed to TrezarCoin, mining since 2 and a half hours and got 2.7 TrezarCoins ,if im calculating that to a day that also will be only around 27 TrezarCoins instead of the 71-91 on Whattomine aka instead of 6.8& only 1.9$

I put the -i 21 in the batchfile as you said ,hope that will change  something.

Hashrates seem to be okay for the two Zotac 1070...1600kh/s seems right. OC might get me to 1900kh/s

Maybe changing to another pool? Changing miner?

Thanks for your help
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:26:40 PM

- whattomine just shows you what u would earn with current coin difficulty, if difficulty changes u can forget this calculations.
- also take a pool with high hashrate, you will have a constant income because on pool you will only get paid if blocks gets found.
- to see your estiminated earnings you need to mine 24h...pool can have 12 hours badluck and 12 hours good luck so it evens out

- most important i hope u learned your lesson and forget about fuckhash, if u do it right u can earn twice as much or more without wasting your hashrate on fuckhash

netspherecyborg (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:19:17 PM

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

- whattomine just shows you what u would earn with current coin difficulty, if difficulty changes u can forget this calculations.
- also take a pool with high hashrate, you will have a constant income because on pool you will only get paid if blocks gets found.
- to see your estiminated earnings you need to mine 24h...pool can have 12 hours badluck and 12 hours good luck so it evens out

- most important i hope u learned your lesson and forget about fuckhash, if u do it right u can earn twice as much or more without wasting your hashrate on fuckhash

-yea...what to mine still says 1.2 to 2.3 ,that is still nowhere to 0.26, hard to forget it if you see it for 24 hour Smiley
-The hashrates where in the top and still are in the pool
-Im gonna check with the TrezarCoin as well ,I assume if im going to get the quarter of what im supposed to im doing something wrong

-I did learn with nicehash nothing ....now I started to learn Wink Them dudes just took 10$ of me ,just cashed out on Monday. I really hope im going to learn something here ,but till now im just trying to learn. For example: how the hack did nicehash pay me out 6-7$ a day (got another card) while I cant get even close now to what I earned there. Im pretty sure its just some absurd small little mistake.

Thanks again!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: