Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]IHT Real Estate Protocol-Global Real Estate Blockchain Cloud Platform  (Read 1877 times)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:33:57 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 02:50:20 PM by hua_hui

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:34:26 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 02:13:58 PM by hua_hui

Airdrop is now CLOSED. Click Here or
visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2573020.0
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:34:33 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 04:15:45 AM by hua_hui

Facts about IHT.
1. We are the first property / real estate / asset project that target to link with regulated financial institution in Asia. We have already talked to finance institution in China, Hong Kong , and Singapore, and the feedback is positive

2. Mcafee’s blockchain incubator Mcafeecoin.com is our strategic partner and they have posted this in both their whitepaper and also telegram group, you can check it out on their telegram group.

3. Both Whitepaper and website are Version 1.0 now, we are updating a new version with my application case and also legal advisory next couple of weeks 

Hope all these answer your questions.
djwatt3

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:36:15 PM

is It expected a bounty program?

Congratulations to Nana she is very nice  Wink
aqeelmalik15

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:37:34 PM

Reserved...
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:40:43 PM

is It expected a bounty program?

Congratulations to Nana she is very nice  Wink

There will be upcoming bounty/airdrop. Hoping it will be up within a few hours, or if possible, within an hour or so. So stay tune for more information.
hartonosusilo

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:58:56 PM

This is actually a good news of real estate
gulek89

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:07:53 PM

This is actually a good news of real estate

bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:14:25 PM

There are many real estate related projects out there which are way ahead of you. Do you have any comparison charts what you do better or different than all the other projects?
And how can we prove that McAffee is really involved in your project instead of only be mentioned on your website?

The whitepaper is pretty short and not very impressive to be honest...
Looking forward to your answers

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:40:17 PM

The real estate industry by combining it with blockchain technology looks very promising! Would like to know you plan to run the bounty program?

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:53:53 PM

Any private property in the world is protected by the law. The investments in the real estate always were reliable preservation of the capital,because the price for the real estate constantly grows.
 Therefore prices  of tokens will be growing all the time. I will watch the project with great interest.
WillingnessCrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 38

Chinese and Japanese translator

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:43:21 PM

I always keep my eyes in the new startups. But I have some questions: where will your group do the really business at? It seems that you are a Chinese group, so I suppose that you will host your business there.
But the ico has been forbidden there. If no Chinese citizens can join the ico, so they should buy it in the exchange to get the coins, and send to your platform to join your business?

I saw you have founded your business long time ago, it’s already better than a lot of other projects. Hope you will go well. Hope to get your reply.

damasked

Activity: 138

@damasked

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:01:16 PM

Property protected by law also involve your bank account which is necessary for trade of coins or tokens at times. Estate property is the fastest developing investment so far. I have keen interest in this project.

imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:10:36 AM

Do u have bounty filipino translation??
Here my previous work
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nyX4kmlaZKvI1AxPjZIt38JpQup06SX2K3dkVrzMgGI/edit?usp=drivesdk

Inform me if u need
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:36:59 AM

There are many real estate related projects out there which are way ahead of you. Do you have any comparison charts what you do better or different than all the other projects?
And how can we prove that McAffee is really involved in your project instead of only be mentioned on your website?

The whitepaper is pretty short and not very impressive to be honest...
Looking forward to your answers

1. We are the first property / real estate / asset project that target to link with regulated financial institution in Asia. We have already talked to finance institution in China, Hong Kong , and Singapore, and the feedback is positive

2. Mcafee’s blockchain incubator Mcafeecoin.com is our strategic partner and they have posted this in both their whitepaper and also telegram group, you can check it out on their telegram group.

3. Both Whitepaper and website are Version 1.0 now, we are updating a new version with my application case and also legal advisory next couple of weeks  

Hope all these answer your questions.

I always keep my eyes in the new startups. But I have some questions: where will your group do the really business at? It seems that you are a Chinese group, so I suppose that you will host your business there.
But the ico has been forbidden there. If no Chinese citizens can join the ico, so they should buy it in the exchange to get the coins, and send to your platform to join your business?

I saw you have founded your business long time ago, it’s already better than a lot of other projects. Hope you will go well. Hope to get your reply.

The funding raising will be carried out in a few rounds. It will be opened to the public for investment. The fund will be collected and used for business development.

Like you have mentioned, due to regulations and restriction by the China government, there will be unmet demand by the Chinese and they can only buy the token from the exchange, which can be a good sign for investors.
ecfel

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:14:47 AM

real estate stuff, love that. i purchased coins for brickblock so why not to this coin. Looking forward to participate

airfio
Advancin
Pipitnurul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:55:11 AM

Hi..I think tuis promising project, and I Like the IHT Real Estate Protocol. Will be a part as good network. Good luck and success.
sukanto97

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:27:02 AM

I am very much interested about this project. Because it has a great roadmap, supply, idea. I really want to join. All the best dev.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:10:17 AM

Interesting project what are you plains for the token?
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:10:51 AM

looks promising, I'll research more about this one. btw, How much IHT will get each?. Thank's
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: