Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOdice will help you decide where to put your money  (Read 117 times)
CoinMarketFeed.com (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:10:11 PM

https://icodice.org

ICOdice helps you decide where
to put your cryptocurrency.

It selects in which ICO or coin to
invest based on a quantum noise
true randomness generator.

"If you are rational:
A random choice may be better than your average guess (unless you are very skilled).
Look up confirmation bias, proximity bias, frequency bias, etc."

"If you are a magical thinker:
There have been rumors that you can extract a meaningful information from the quantum conscinousness field. Before you roll the quantum randomness dice, think about the future you wish for yourself to skew the chances your way."

Well, why not Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:15:28 PM

quantum noise
true randomness generator.
Can you explain what does this actually means?

Getting profit from ICO doesn't only depend on our luck, you have to make deep research on the project where we want to put our money. Guessing which one will be more profitable in this way is just a worthless attempt. However your concept is quite funny and entertaining one too.

CoinMarketFeed.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:21:11 PM

It's not mine actually.

I presume they mean a sort of a TRNG device which may generate numbers based on unpredictable events on a quantum level.

It's true that random guesses often yield better results than "expert opinions" or than something that feels like an educated guess. I guess if you really want to make a random guess, you need to do it outside your head Smiley.
kueyen

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:42:36 PM

If you know absolutely nothing about altcoins, then a random choice is as good as any. But that is not the case for most of us here. We can follow the news and the trends, so even though I'm not a professional investor, I'd argue that my educated guesses are way better than completely random choices.

CoinMarketFeed.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:47:29 PM

Yeah, I'd assume so too.

This looks like a fun project with no offends intended (?)

Maybe anyone can sometimes face situation with a few choices which seem equally good.

Or do you see this as a negative value thing?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: